ICC Forex System testing

Another Sell signal in €£ but given this morning's sideways motion and the fact that it's noon, I'll decline that one...

€¥ - spot the crap exit strategy :rolleyes:

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 147
€$ trade headed the same way but it honestly looks like a lunchtime aberration so I'll leave it to hit the stop

Another Sell signal in €£ but given this morning's sideways motion and the fact that it's noon, I'll decline that one...

this trade would now be 15 pips up and counting...:(

this trade would now be 15 pips up and counting...:(

there was also a 12.40 £¥ trade whihc would now be 60 pips up:mad:
maybe I should ignore my lunchtime prohibition on entries when there's no major US data release due for 1.30

still long $¥ and still short €$, and in an ideal world I'd still be long £¥, but I don't live in an Ideal World, more's the pity...

seem to have exited my £ trades vs $ & ¥ too early: ill discipline rather than a defect in the system - psychological feedback from this morning's debacle

€¥ closed at +34, just to take it off the table in case € reverses here. €$ still on

Calling it a day there. Sterling still looks strong but having got out too early I don't want to compound the error by getting in too late. My head's not in the right place today.