Votes: 11 52.4%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 1 year

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
this is the just kind of market that i realy wanted to test this system in so i can make the adjustment accourding to the market, it been to easy till this point, so lets see what the systems has in store for us at 5pm est.

like i say, so far don't look like we will need to close the short ATM if not then we will take some profit off the table and let the other long ride it out.

like i say, so far don't look like we will need to close the short ATM if not then we will take some profit off the table and let the other long ride it out.
:cheesy:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    28.5 KB · Views: 270
Hello moe... long time no see mate... sent you an email... your new system looks promising will take a look.

As expected, GBPUSD breaks above the falling trend line resistance and has formed a short term cycle bottom at 1.4110 on 4-hour chart. Further rise to 1.4600 level is expected in a couple of days. Initial support is located at 1.4110, only fall below this level will indicate that the downtrend from 1.4779 has resumed, and then deeper decline could be seen to 1.3900 level

GBP/USD Daily

Resistance 3: 1.4440/50
Resistance 2: 1.4380
Resistance 1: 1.4350

Latest New York: 1.4348

Support 1: 1.4100/10
Support 2: 1.4050
Support 3: 1.4020

system held up pretty good this week, this was a good week to test it because the market started off ranging. :clap:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    8.1 KB · Views: 243
As expected, GBPUSD breaks above the falling trend line resistance and has formed a short term cycle bottom at 1.4110 on 4-hour chart. Further rise to 1.4600 level is expected in a couple of days. Initial support is located at 1.4110, only fall below this level will indicate that the downtrend from 1.4779 has resumed, and then deeper decline could be seen to 1.3900 level
(y)

gbp/usd, should continue on the upside, here a little something on usd/chf

USDCHF Analysis.

USDCHF’s bearish movement from 1.1548 extends further to as low as 1.1301 level. Deeper decline is still in favor and the next target is to test 1.1159 previous low support. Key resistance is now at 1.1505, above this level will suggest that a short term cycle bottom has been formed on 4-hour chart and then further rally could be seen to 1.1600-1.1700 area.

where looking for 50% return on our account or more this week, thats what this system is about, homerun trades :cheesy:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    29.9 KB · Views: 253
still holding, looking good so far.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    29.9 KB · Views: 248
GBPUSD is testing the resistance of 1.4779, a break above this level will indicate that the rise from 1.3654 has resumed and then further rally could be seen to 1.5300 zone. Near term support is located at 1.4110, only fall below this level will signal deeper decline to 1.3800 area.

For long term analysis, GBPUSD has formed a cycle bottom at 1.3503 level on weekly chart. Further rise to 1.5300-1.5400 area to reach the next cycle top is possible.

i love this system, thinking about using it next week, this system takes the high% trades, this way you can realy load up and double or tripple your money in a short time.

took some profit off the table, you must know how to adjust your risk with this system. here's my account statement.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    30.9 KB · Views: 289
i love this system, thinking about using it next week, this system takes the high% trades, this way you can realy load up and double or tripple your money in a short time.
this week was a true test for the system, like i stated before every thing was to easy to this point, i will like to test this system in all market condition before going live with it, this way i can adjust the system to those conditions :smart:

ok our account hit the 100k mark, we will be looking to close all trades by 12pm n.y. time. see statement below:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    30.9 KB · Views: 244
remember its not about how many pips you get but about getting those homerun trades where you can load up and double or tripple your account, with this system you have a choice of loading up on trades or take your time with small lots and let your account grow slow.