Fx Demo Testing System

i am gonna close some of my trade at 5pm, system still needs some adjustment, the market has change from what the system knows, so i have to make some adjusment at 5pm, we will still hold short but with smaller lots.

Last edited:
what im trying to do is shoot for high% trades and when the system let me know it's has no clue its time to take some profit off the table becuase so far it's telling me at 5pm it won't have a clue, so time to go back to work on it.

what platform is it written for. easy language?
the system is wtitten on a plain piece of paper, this is not a robot / ea, just a few things you will need one of them is a desktop pivot point cacalator and the rest is all about rules to follow.

we was in profit big time as you can see, i have since close 8 lots, and have 1 lot open, like i said before the system is at a stand still with this market condition at the moment, so the set-up im seeing now that we will get at 5pm can go either up or down, so what every it does i will record that set-up for future trades.

Last edited:
this system is about getting those high% trades, so you wont see me making a 1,000 trades just to get 1% return what you will see is me making 1-5 trades per week and getting 10-50% return in that week, if this system hold true you will see big returns in a short period of time, lets give it a little more time and see what happens.

i am gonna close some of my trade at 5pm, system still needs some adjustment, the market has change from what the system knows, so i have to make some adjusment at 5pm, we will still hold short but with smaller lots.
we are still holding short, but my demo expire (n)

demo expire but we are still holding shorts, see statement below :clap:

Last edited:
made 20% profit, trying to get this system to produce 50 to 100% profit per week, so still working on it and i also went live with this system, i will continue to make my adjustment as i see fit, so i will continue to post my results in this thread

Last edited:
Hello Moe,

I am following you? But, don't see any posts for the last week. Where are you now? Are you still posting your gbp/usd signals at 5:00 est?

Ellaroc

i went live with the system so i didn't feel the need to post anymore, takes up a lot of my time posting but i will re consider.