I need an advice from the forum

sath1

I am a semi pro trader. went to seek a job at a trading firm.just passed their exam. I told them that I have a broker Account. they now want me to give them my account statement - which I think is very personal thing - like a bank account. do you think I should give them my account statement ?? why they request it anyway ?? why do they need to know how much money I own ??? thanks for the repliers!!!!

Short answer son. You have applied for a job with them, you said you trade, (probably trade alright as well? How do they know?) Isn't is fair that they would like to see how you have done?

Swop shoes. Wouldn't you like to know what the new guy you were about to take on was possible of doing?

If you have a + account yet show a lot of losing trades. That's a good thing. It shows you know about risk and money management.

If you have an account that shows more losing trades with no risk apparent methodology, then you got no chance m8.

Do you blame them?

Even a dummy account with a + balance may help. But they don't normally give that much credence to dummy trading.

You're right . I'll reveal it to them

but hey : I don't have a stupid account !!!:eek: :)

i think he was reffering to the "dummy" trading account.

anyway sath, which firm you tried to get into?

Pi Group

I hope that I would be able to change my mind (mentality) to micro trading . I had 2 very successfull years of swing trading in the U.S Stock markets (after 3 years of misseri and agony ;) ) . now I will trade in the morning and afternoon futures in europe and in the evening and night U.S Stockmarket. this is wonderfull life indeed ...
now I sync between work and trading - I like this game so much ... :D