I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Last 6 trades using a quantity of 50 CFD contracts.

SmartSelect_20220715-041912_Chrome.jpg

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. I have never tried to find out how to scroll back on my charts on my 3 month time frame until today. I found out how to do it after all these years. So thanks for pointing this out about back testing. I have back tested to 2008 and the indicator is very accurate. I noticed when the Dow Jones is in a flat pattern over a few weeks it copes really well. With my system because the indicators give such early signals to buy and sell you can use very tight stops so in a flat market you may have to close a trade a few times until you get a significant move up or down. If you go with every signal my indicators gives to you and just use tight stops I can't see how you can lose much money. When the market is flat and the signal keeps changing its mind as to buy or sell within a few days its not a problem because as I said you just use tight stops. Anyway you don't make much money in a flat market but you don't lose much either. What I can see is that my signal is very early in predicting the big moves. I can't see how you can lose with this system. As far as I can see you are going to make far more money than you are going to lose following my signals.
Hey, I'm always looking for reliable indicators. I would like to check out the website where your indicator is available. Could you pls send the link?

Hey, I'm always looking for reliable indicators. I would like to check out the website where your indicator is available. Could you pls send the link?
What I would recommend is starting on Tradingview first. I mainly use Tradingview at the moment for day trading. There are many community scripts (indicators) on there to choose from. Learn some strategies from YouTube videos.

I would also recommend using a practice account like Trading212 to practice your trading on. Please don't use real money to trade at first. Get a system that works before using real money.

What I would recommend is starting on Tradingview first. I mainly use Tradingview at the moment for day trading. There are many community scripts (indicators) on there to choose from. Learn some strategies from YouTube videos.
Thanks for your advice but I'm alredy using tradingview for a while. There are many usefull Indicators but I'm looking for some more. For example Indicators which search for chart patterns or trend Indicators which are analyzing candle stick patterns to show trends and reversals.

In general I wan't to implement my strategy faster with these Indicators

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220824-222342.jpg

By the time I got around to placing the buy stop trade, the market had closed!
My fault!
What a waste of 200 easy points............
TEAMTRADER

The "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones went up by 322 points today.

Just closed my "SELL" position for a profit of £166. Out of the last 6 trades 5 have been in profit.

SmartSelect_20220829_035718_Chrome.jpg

Just closed my "SELL" position for a profit of £886. Last 6 trades in a row in profit.

SmartSelect_20220829_084719_Chrome.jpg

Just closed my "SELL" position for a profit of £429 in only 20 seconds at market open. Out of the past 14 trades 12 have been in profit. I'm getting a hang of this trading now.

SmartSelect_20220829_143353_Chrome.jpg

I'm currently day trading and scalping a 1 minute time frame using RENKO charts on Tradingview with an indicator called Ezalgo which is a paid indicator. It has buy and sell singles plus it puts in place automatically support and resistance levels. This is an excellent indicator.

Last edited: