I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Just closed my "SELL" position for a profit of £373 in only 3 minutes.

SmartSelect_20220830_010546_Chrome.jpg

Just closed my "SELL" position at market open for a profit of £334 in only 2 minutes.

SmartSelect_20220831_143207_Chrome.jpg

Just experimenting with a new Tradingview indicator. I back tested it the last 20 times and it had a win rate of 18 out of 20 winning trades. I would say it has a win rate of nearly 90% by the looks of it. It only has 249 likes on Tradingview. It's an excellent indicator. I stumbled across it on YouTube. I use it on a 1 minute time frame although it works well on the 1 hour.

Last edited:
This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW Jones could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. However I feel this "BUY" signal could be a little premature considering the bearish sentiment at the moment.

SmartSelect_20220901_214200.jpg

I told you the other day that I was experimenting with a new Tradingview indicator. I just back tested it 100 times on a 30 minute time frame on the US 30 and it had 78 wins against 22 losing trades. This means it has a 78% win rate which is quite impressive.

Last edited:
The "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct because intraday the DOW was up to 32,026 up 370 points from yesterday's close. However the DOW has fallen heavily during the day and is currently down about 257 points. Will update you later.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short to mid-term. There is a "Pivot Point" support level (pink line) at 30,586 so we could see a fall to this level before an up move.

SmartSelect_20220902_210213.jpg

If the holy grail existed then all the IQ=150+ people would have already found it long ago. And then it would be destroyed, because holy grails don't like to be found by so many people :)

If the holy grail existed then all the IQ=150+ people would have already found it long ago. And then it would be destroyed, because holy grails don't like to be found by so many people :)
I agree.I think I was a little premature calling it the Holy Grail but I still have some good indicators.

Last edited: