I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

The last "BUY" single I gave failed to materialize and the DOW fell heavily by 638 points yesterday.

I'm sure your analysis yesterday would have pointed to the drop. you've been really consistent
Yes there was a "SELL" signal given by my indicators on Wednesday the 8th June 2022 but I failed to post it. I thought the DOW was just moving sideways. The market has been a bit choppy.

Last edited:
I failed to post this but there was a "SELL" signal given by my indicators on Wednesday the 8th June 2022 (see chart below). As you can see the indicator crossed the zero line back into the "RED". The DOW fell the next day by 638 points.

SmartSelect_20220610-100449.jpg

I failed to post this but there was a "SELL" signal given by my indicators on Wednesday the 8th June 2022 (see chart below). The DOW fell the next day by 638 points.
I knew it...
you should try trading this, micro amounts, take every signal..never go by your own hunches. perhaps on paper first though. i'd love to see what the results would be. you'll have losing days, but over time, you'll smash it

The benefit of this thread for those who are day traders in enormous.
Batsonar's indicator gives a signal and day traders use the 'direction' on their own smaller timeframe charts.
Just excellent!
TEAMTRADER

This is my BATSONAR indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW Jones could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. However there is a "Pivot Point" resistance level on the chart below at 31,045 (see pink line). This means that the upside move may be limited.

SmartSelect_20220615-210519.jpg

Well the last "BUY" signal I gave yesterday didn't turn out good did it? Dow fell by 741 points today. Some you win some you lose. I did say however that there was a "Pivot Point" resistance level at 31,045 so any upside may be limited. Didn't expect the DOW to fall so heavy today. Oh well never mind.

Even if anyone was day trading trading their 'up signals and exits' on the day there was still a profit.
But yes, the down move came from massive MASSIVE sell divergence.
Still a fan!
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• Dow_JonesM5.png
    Dow_JonesM5.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 44
This is my BATSONAR indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. However there is a "Pivot Point" resistance level at 31,045 (see pink line) so the upside may be limited.

SmartSelect_20220621-212929.jpg

Although the DOW fell by 47 points today Wednesday the 22nd June 2022 the "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct because the DOW Jones intraday went up by 247 points to 30,777.

Last edited:
This is my BATSONAR indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL signal. This means that the DOW Jones could be about to make a move to the downside in the short to mid-term. On the chart below there is a "Pivot Point" support level at 29,099 (see pink line).

SmartSelect_20220622-220112.jpg