I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

I think there could be some more downside to come on the DOW Jones over the short-term.

SmartSelect_20211129-013800_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is my SBV Money Flow indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN" which means the DOW Jones could be about to move up in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20211129-211150.jpg

Unfortunately the last "Buy" signal failed to follow through and the DOW Jones fell by 652 points by the end of trading today. I have been trying to rely on just 1 indicator but its not working out. Many of my other indicators were saying do not "Buy" yesterday and I ignored them. I will take a collective view of all my indicators in future and not just reply on 1 indicator. There is a "Pivot Point" support level at 34,439 on the DOW on my 3 month (1 day bar chart).

I really do have the PERFECT trading system that predicts the moves on the Dow Jones which appears to be 100% so far as being accurate. I called Trading212 today and they told me to send a link to my YouTube video. I just got a reply back and they said my video was very interesting. I have been interested in how the stock market and the economy works for the past 15 years. My surname is HACCHE. One of my distant relatives is called Graham Hacche who was deputy to the IMF (international monetary fund). He now works as an economist at the Bank of England. Gwyn Hacche is chief European economist at the HSBC bank. So you see there seems to be an interest in finance and the economy in my family.

The oscillator I am using is a technical analysis indicator to compare the Buying Pressure (volume to price advance) to Selling Pressure (volume to price decline). The website I am using says it the best oscillator for tracking money flow. This indicator is very unique and has patent technologies. There is only one place on the internet where you can find this indicator on a very little known website. I have set the parameters of indicator to very sensitive and I don’t think anyone who is using this indicator would set it to these parameters. They are most probably going to use the default settings. There are so many indicators to choose from on this website, I just wonder how many are using this particular technical indicator in their trading.

Please click on the link below to watch my video of the trading indicators I use.

NIce troll lol

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Friday the 3rd December 2021. There are NO "Buy" signals being generated by my indicators at this moment in time.

SmartSelect_20211203-210819_Finance.jpg

This is my SMI Stochastics indicator. As you can see the "blue" line has crossed the "red" signal line which means the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside. Actually this "Buy" signal was given on Friday before the DOW moved up 646 points today.

SmartSelect_20211206-214240.jpg

Last edited:
Closing price of the Dow Jones on Tuesday the 7th December 2021. My last "Buy" signal yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones moved up 492 points today.

SmartSelect_20211207-211447_Finance.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Monday the 13th December 2021. A few of my indicators are now giving a "Sell" signal so over the short-term the DOW Jones may well fall further. There is a "Pivot Point" support level at 35,158 on my 3 month (1 day bar) chart

SmartSelect_20211213-224331_Finance.jpg

Last edited:
Closing price of the Dow Jones on Tuesday 14th December 2021. Last "Sell" signal turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell 106 points today. A number of my other indicators are also now giving a "Sell" signal so more downside on the DOW is possible.

SmartSelect_20211214-232643_Finance.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Wednesday the 13th December 2021. Well the Dow Jones turned positive today with a 383 point rise. There is a "Pivot Point" support level at 35,891 om my 3 month (1 day bar) chart. In my opinion there is good chance the DOW is going to move up from here and attempt to reach all time highs over the mid-term.

SmartSelect_20211215-211217_Finance.jpg

Last edited:
My SMI Stochastics indicator is giving a "Sell" signal on the DOW Jones. As you can see the "Blue" line has crossed the "Red" signal line which means the DOW could be about to fall further over the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20211219-154308.jpg

My McClellan indicator is giving a "Sell" signal on the DOW Jones. As you can see it has crossed the zero line back into the "Red". This could mean that the Dow is about to fall further over the short to mid-term.
SmartSelect_20211219-154940.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Monday the 20th December 2021.

The "Sell" signals I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW fell by 433 points today.

SmartSelect_20211220-210244_Finance.jpg