I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

SmartSelect_20210608-050303_Samsung Internet.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones - Tuesday the 8th June 2021.

A negative trading day today as I predicted the possibility yesterday. Not sure where the DOW will go from here. Maybe it will "tread water". Some of my main indicators are still giving a "Sell" (short) signal so a possibility of negative market sentiment over the short-term.

SmartSelect_20210608-211823_Finance.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones - Wednesday the 9th June 2021.

I did say yesterday that some of my main indicators were giving a "Sell" (short) signal and that we were probably going to see some negative trading in the short-term. These signals turned out to be correct.

SmartSelect_20210609-212212_Finance.jpg

This is my TRIX indicator. Many traders look at TRIX as one of the best trend and momentum indicators. As you can see yesterday TRIX crossed the zero line and turned negative (RED). There will be NO "Buy" signal until TRIX crosses the zero line into the GREEN.

SmartSelect_20210609-213348.jpg

Last edited:
Closing price of the Dow Jones - Thursday the 10th June 2021.

I think it is possible the DOW will "tread water" for a while until there is a catalyst to move the market one way or another. I also feel the DOW will reach all time highs in the near future. I don't think the DOW is going to give up just yet. I might be wrong though.

SmartSelect_20210610-212157_Finance.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones - Friday the 11th June 2021.

The DOW is trying to fight back. Nothing to report really. Out of the 27 indicators that I am using in my trading system only about 2 are giving a "Buy" (long) signal. All the others are far from giving a "Buy" signal but that could all change next week. Still believe the DOW will reach all time highs in the near future.

SmartSelect_20210611-212502_Finance.jpg

WOW! this looks interesting. The indicator is a Selling and Buying Volume Money Flow indicator. I am using it on a 5 days (5 minute bar) chart. I have adjusted the bar period and sensitivity settings and parameters to correlate the moves on the DOW and it looks quite promising. I don't usually use a 5 minute bar chart but have found certain indicators perform better with different time frames. This indicator is a NEW Money flow indicator and on the website I use it says, "Proudly invented, developed and implemented by us". This particular indicator has patent technologies behind it. The idea behind this new Money Flow indicator was to reduce choppiness and lag which is quite common in other volume based indicators. It is quite similar in the analysis to other money flow indicators like MFI (Money Flow Index), CMF (Chaikin Money Flow). Tell me what you think of the chart below:

Screenshot 2021-06-12 024945.jpg

Last edited:
I tried out my new day trading system today on a 5 minute bar chart using a unique selling and buying volume money flow indicator. As you can see it gave 2 perfect signals today a sell and a buy. You trade it when the indicator reads 100% in the GREEN or 100% in the RED. I traded the second signal today and went for a "Buy" of 50 CFD contracts on my £50,000 Trading212 practice account. As you can see below I closed with a profit of £3,383.96. This system looks very promising in back testing. Its as "Holy Grail" as you are going to get. Will continue to test it over the next few weeks. Personally I don't like day trading and having to watch charts all day.

SmartSelect_20210615-002051.jpg
SmartSelect_20210614-212918_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
A perfect trading signal again today. This time a "Sell" signal at the beginning of trading. I went "Short" on the DOW when the indicator read 100% in the RED. Just closed my position of 50 CFD contracts with a profit of £1,059.30. I think I closed a bit too early though as I think the DOW has further to fall today. Better to make any kind of profit though.

SmartSelect_20210615-165035.jpg
SmartSelect_20210615-164604_Chrome.jpg

A perfect trading signal again today. This time a "Sell" signal at the beginning of trading. I went "Short" on the DOW when the indicator read 100% in the RED. Just closed my position of 50 CFD contracts with a profit of £1,059.30. I think I closed a bit too early though as I think the DOW has further to fall today. Better to make any kind of profit though.

View attachment 301630View attachment 301631
Is it ... is it finally working? 🙏
What's the Bat Signal saying for tomorrow FOMC day?

Two perfect signals today. One "Sell" signal at the beginning of the trading day which I traded (see my previous post). Second signal was a "Buy" as you can see in the chart below but I didn't trade this one because I thought it was too near the "Pivot Point" resistance level (pink line) of 34,302 but as it was it went above it so the signal actually worked out fine. The third signal was another "Sell" which I traded but I changed my mind when I saw that the DOW was "hogging" the "Pivot Point" support level of 34,302. I closed my position with a small loss of £228. The last "Sell" signal could still continue into tomorrow though and could work out just fine.

Screenshot 2021-06-15 210351.jpg
SmartSelect_20210615-204537_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Is it ... is it finally working? 🙏
What's the Bat Signal saying for tomorrow FOMC day?
Finally "postman" my "BATSONAR" trading system seems to be working great so far. Have I found the "Holy Grail" indicator? I am not sure but it is possible. It only seems to work best on a 5 minute bar chart for some reason. The indicator is based on Selling and Buying volume and is a Money Flow indicator with a difference. As regards the FOMC day tomorrow, I don't know, will just have to read the charts on the day.

Last edited:
Day trading the 16th June 2021. The first "yellow" arrow shows a "Sell" signal from yesterday that carried through today. Not much of a move to the downside but you would have made a profit. The second "yellow" arrow shows a "Buy" signal but the buying on the DOW didn't follow through so this signal failed. The third "yellow arrow was a "Sell" signal and was perfect and the DOW fell over 300 points.

Screenshot_20210616-210436.jpg

Day trading the 16th June 2021. The first "yellow" arrow shows a "Sell" signal from yesterday that carried through today. Not much of a move to the downside but you would have made a profit. The second "yellow" arrow shows a "Buy" signal but the buying on the DOW didn't follow through so this signal failed. The third "yellow arrow was a "Sell" signal and was perfect and the DOW fell over 300 points.

View attachment 301719
1623877203742.png

Ominous "Sell" signal for the DOW yesterday on the daily chart using the "Darvas box" indicator.

SmartSelect_20210617-081320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
This is the VIX also known as the "fear gauge" by traders. Its up 4.30% today which means a possibility of more selling on the DOW. If the VIX gets above 20 then it could spell more heavy selling on the DOW. At the bottom of the chart is my "T-GOD" Trend Oscillator. It looks like the VIX is on the rise.

SmartSelect_20210617-095527_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: