I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

This is it folks you heard it here first....

Dow to fall 5,000 points starting today at 3pm, then go to 0 (yes thats zero) within the next 2 years. Its all here from the self proclaimed 'Son of God' "batsonar".

Someone wake me if I fall asleep during the end of the world. :sleep:

Dow to fall 5,000 points starting today at 3pm, then go to 0 (yes thats zero) within the next 2 years. Its all here from the self proclaimed 'Son of God' "batsonar".

Wait a minute! What was the 5,000 point crash that was supposed to happen on the 21st? Is that another, completely different crash?...or just the same one on a London bus timetable....sort of: no crashes for ages and then three come along at once???
Either way, this is is exciting stuff. Being a bit of a contrarian (and heretic) I've been been mostly long CAC this morning with modest success....I suppose this singles me out for a special Circle of Hell, just outside Postman's.

On a closely related subject - I have been reading around the "Son of God" and I now see that have been remiss in my dealings with Bat. Compared to some historical (and present) claimants he comes across as a paragon of reason and logic.

I'm unsure as to his relationship with these other Sons of God - brothers? cousins? - different branch of the family perhaps? - and there seems to be little information as to their trading approaches, if any...but it makes for good reading. I may yet see the light.

I'm unsure as to his relationship with these other Sons of God - brothers? cousins? - different branch of the family perhaps? - and there seems to be little information as to their trading approaches, if any...but it makes for good reading. I may yet see the light.

I'm not sure of a relationship in that sense, but they do all have one thing in common...:poop:

Well the build up to Armageddon on the pre market looks lively, and the ftse moving up and down 50 points is unusual. But the whole thing is looking like another 'controlled' day to bring volatility and hence the VIX down. So my expected outcome is a pennant with a move of +80 on the dow at close.

On a closely related subject - I have been reading around the "Son of God" and I now see that have been remiss in my dealings with Bat. Compared to some historical (and present) claimants he comes across as a paragon of reason and logic.

I do like the attention grabbing opening :
"Jews speak of a Messiah who has yet to come. Christians put their hope in Christ’s return. And Muslims look for signs of the Mahdi. All three major Abrahamic faiths look to the prophesied arrival of a man who will usher in a new era for believers.

As it turns out, a lot of people think they fit the job description. A lot. And the phenomenon isn’t limited to cult leaders in Texas or 19th century revivalists..."

So far Armageddon is on track, 3pm and the Dow dropped 110 points.

1 Nill to Son of God.

But as we all know its a game of two halves.

I do like the attention grabbing opening :
"Jews speak of a Messiah who has yet to come. Christians put their hope in Christ’s return. And Muslims look for signs of the Mahdi. All three major Abrahamic faiths look to the prophesied arrival of a man who will usher in a new era for believers.

As it turns out, a lot of people think they fit the job description. A lot. And the phenomenon isn’t limited to cult leaders in Texas or 19th century revivalists..."

Absolutely..... and in fact I've been wondering whether I haven't overlooked myself in all this. I often display uncanny abilities in the realm of predicting what isn't going to happen (e.g, those pigs, still not flying) and for my sins I'm long the CAC just now at 5315, so Armageddon Schmarmageddon. Not today....God Willing.

Absolutely..... and in fact I've been wondering whether I haven't overlooked myself in all this. I often display uncanny abilities in the realm of predicting what isn't going to happen (e.g, those pigs, still not flying) and for my sins I'm long the CAC just now at 5315, so Armageddon Schmarmageddon. Not today....God Willing.

Stopped out at B/E....Do I hear hooves, again?

27 people saved on YouTube so far.

To be fair - the fella put a decent amount of time into that vid. The fact it's total bollocks shouldn't detract from that