I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Screenshot_20190510-062536_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
A few days ago I posted a Bible code Matrix that prophesied the US would increase the tariffs on China. Here is another Matrix I found yesterday. Encoded are the words USCHINA - RAISE (encoded twice) then 2 more RAISE (not encoded but in the plain text). Also encoded is TARIFF. In the plain text is TENMAY (todays date). This Matrix is encoded from Mark 10:48 to James 4:4 (James is my name). TENMAY is in Luke 21:22 which says, For these be the days of vengeance that all things which are written may be fulfilled. Yes, Jehovah God will bring vengeance on this world by causing a stock market crash and a devastating world economic collapse soon.
MAY TEN.jpg

The Bible code confirms that there will be a NO trade deal between the USA and China in May 2019. This could crash the stock market and then this will be the beginning of a devastating world economic collapse.

You are presuming the King James Bible was written by men which is was. But what you fail to realise is that all Bibles are inspired by God. The Bible code actually proves Jehovah God exists and that he inspired and wrote every Bible including the Torah. Your words give evidence that you do no believe in God so you find a way to discredit the Bible code because you don't believe in God. How do you know the Bible code is nonsense without testing it out and downloading the Bible code Millennium software? I have been studying the Bible code for the past 12 years and I can assure you it is thoroughly encoded which proves God does exist. Don't comment on something you don't understand because you haven't even tried the Bible code Software. Try it out and prove me wrong. I am probably one of the leading experts on the Bible code.

Just curious: you say that "all bibles are inspired by God".....as you seem to be using "bible" to mean "Holy Book", are we to assume that other holy books contain similar codes? Can we also get reasonable guidance from say, the Torah? The Koran? The Tripitaka?...or is God given market insight only the preserve of protestant English speakers? ..and also, why the King James version and not say, the earlier 'enery VIII Great Bible?

I note that the Millenium code software claims to be able to decode any text but I am sorely troubled that it appears to be only available for Windows users and not Apple folk.... or Linux afficionados like myself. Is this deliberate? Are we unclean and unworthy? Is the Word not for us?

The level that the Dow is trading at is a poor measure of the economic state of the US as it only represents 30 companies so cannot be classed as accurate. A better index for that purpose is the S&P500 and in any case neither index can be classed as being in "Bear" territory yet using the traditional and accepted measures that economists generally agree on. To demonstrate this here are two charts from stockcharts.com showing the Dow and S&P500 with two exponential moving averages of 50 and 100 days. The 50 day MA is still above the 100 day MA in both cases and the 100 day MA is still moving up overall. Until this reverses then calling a "Bear" market is too early in my view and especially on the S&P500 which is far more reliable than the Dow.
DJIMA.jpg
S&PMA.jpg

The level that the Dow is trading at is a poor measure of the economic state of the US as it only represents 30 companies so cannot be classed as accurate. A better index for that purpose is the S&P500 and in any case neither index can be classed as being in "Bear" territory yet using the traditional and accepted measures that economists generally agree on. To demonstrate this here are two charts from stockcharts.com showing the Dow and S&P500 with two exponential moving averages of 50 and 100 days. The 50 day MA is still above the 100 day MA in both cases and the 100 day MA is still moving up overall. Until this reverses then calling a "Bear" market is too early in my view and especially on the S&P500 which is far more reliable than the Dow.

Whilst I most humbly appreciate your input on the thread well thought out logical and even. I have to tell you it will be ignored 😲 you see ...

My last "sell" go short signal was correct although it was a little early and the Dow moved against me for a couple of days or so. The Dow closed at 25,942 this day the 10th May 2019. On my 3 month 1 day bar chart there is a pivot point support level at 25,722. The Dow has fallen well below this level the past 2 days but has recovered to close above this level both days. One of my indicators which has predicted the rise and fall of the Dow over the past 3 months very accurately is now reading -40.8 and it is about to cross the zero line into the green. This is a signal to "buy" go long. The main indicator I use is still reading 100% in the red but I am anticipating this to move up from 100% level either on Monday or Tuesday. I believe the Dow is about to move up possibly to near new highs. The next time the Dow moves down will possibly be on the news that the trade deal between the USA and China has collapsed. This will send the stock market into a "tail spin" down and the fall will be heavy with a possible crash this month.

Last edited:
View attachment 262627View attachment 262628

Excellent analysis!

My last "sell" go short signal was correct although it was a little early and the Dow moved against me for a couple of days or so. The Dow closed at 25,942 this day the 10th May 2019. On my 3 month 1 day bar chart there is a pivot point support level at 25,722. The Dow has fallen well below this level the past 2 days but has recovered to close above this level both days. One of my indicators which has predicted the rise and fall of the Dow over the past 3 months very accurately is now reading -40.8 and it is about to cross the zero line into the green. This is a signal to "buy" go long. The main indicator I use is still reading 100% in the red but I am anticipating this to move up from 100% level either on Monday or Tuesday. I believe the Dow is about to move up possibly to near new highs. The next time the Dow moves down will possibly be on the news that the trade deal between the USA and China has collapsed. This will send the stock market into a "tail spin" down and the fall will be heavy with a possible crash this month.

Wake me up, before you go go.

The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.

"You are presuming the King James Bible was written by men which is was. "

thanks for fixing my sunday hangover
a fake equity curve would fix all your prob......nevermind

top thread, team effort, well done
this week i av been mostly eating comedians

The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.
probably one of the leading experts on the bible code

tenmay, tenmay, tenmay

you just couldn't make up this sh1t
its now going to rise for the next 6 days...come on, show me the bible code..
twentyonemay and six and probably

Last edited by a moderator:
I never lose my rag or ever get angry at anyone. I am also very patient. If my trading system doesn't work then so be it. It needs to be assessed over a period of time not just on a few signals that I have given. To shoot down my system after 1 signal is not really fair. In back testing it appears very accurate as far as I can tell. In a flat market it doesn't work very well but that is not the fault of the signals but more the market conditions. What I do know is my signals are early to catch the big moves. What my signals can't do is enter the market at the exact right time no system can do that. That is just chance. I am a "mid" term trader. I am not really interested in the daily ups and downs.

but you said it was the holy grail ?....i have bet all my life savings and house on this system ?....heavens ??

have i been wrong to place such foolish faith in the Holy grail ....?

and to think i believed ......sob sob

Your 100% foolproof never fail signal said go long Friday night.
What happened?

Your 100% foolproof never fail signal said go long Friday night.
What happened?

wrong ? ....surely not .....I am bankrupt.....I cannot believe it ......and it was the holy grail ?