I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

The Dow closed up 197 points today. Despite this my indicator stayed in the red at 100% and never once in the day turned up from this level to indicate a "buy" go long signal. It is still saying "sell" go short on the Dow. The Dow should fall on Monday 6th May 2019. My indicator on the 2 year 2 day bar chart has been in the green at 100% from the 8th April to the 29th April but now it is reading 31.88% which indicates a coming downturn on the Dow. In fact I believe there will be a severe sell off on the Dow within the next 14 days and possibly a stock market CRASH. Stock market traders are going to have a nasty shock soon. When the stock market crash comes, which it will do in the near future, this will be the beginning of a devastating world economic collapse that will be much worse than the 1930's great depression. The stock markets and world economies will never recover from this. The end is coming.

The Dow closed up 197 points today. ... In fact I believe there will be a severe sell off on the Dow within the next 14 days and possibly a stock market CRASH. Stock market traders are going to have a nasty shock soon. When the stock market crash comes, which it will do in the near future, this will be the beginning of a devastating world economic collapse that will be much worse than the 1930's great depression. The stock markets and world economies will never recover from this. The end is coming.

Still, there's a new series of Luther starting in June, so there's that to look forward to. :)

The Dow closed up 197 points today. Despite this my indicator stayed in the red at 100% and never once in the day turned up from this level to indicate a "buy" go long signal. It is still saying "sell" go short on the Dow. The Dow should fall on Monday 6th May 2019. My indicator on the 2 year 2 day bar chart has been in the green at 100% from the 8th April to the 29th April but now it is reading 31.88% which indicates a coming downturn on the Dow. In fact I believe there will be a severe sell off on the Dow within the next 14 days and possibly a stock market CRASH. Stock market traders are going to have a nasty shock soon. When the stock market crash comes, which it will do in the near future, this will be the beginning of a devastating world economic collapse that will be much worse than the 1930's great depression. The stock markets and world economies will never recover from this. The end is coming.

Yeah, yeah! We’ve had it all before and over the last few years at 13000 at 15000 and every couple of thousand since, crash and doom ahead and shorts of a lifetime with no stops. One day someone will be right and boast that they they and their indicator saw it coming. Whether they have any money to do anything about it after all the times when their indicator saw a mirage and their “no stop loss” left them without a roof over their head or a chair to sit on is another story.

I think there is a possibility of a stock market crash after the 20th May 2019 and before the end of the month. The charts are not looking good.

Which charts?

Awwww come on its clearly visible to anyone.
This chart clearly shows how the Dow will crash and the end of the world will follow. ;)

Attachments

• Technical-Analysis.jpg
    Technical-Analysis.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 145
Awwww come on its clearly visible to anyone.
This chart clearly shows how the Dow will crash and the end of the world will follow. ;)

I forgot about that chart, yes, very worrying, however there is a chink of light in there.

The Dow futures opened up at 11pm GMT and the Dow proceeded to fall heavily and fell as low as 26,032. On my Trading212 practice account I have made £23,737 at this time. I am not closing my position because I am expecting a possible big sell off tomorrow when the market opens. With the over 200 point rise on the Dow on Friday my indicators were still were saying "sell" go short. You see my system does work and as I said it is good at catching the big moves early. Does anyone know what has spooked the Dow? It will probably recover a bit but I am not convinced it will get back up to where it closed on Friday.

Last edited:
It ain’t over until the signal changes

Trump threatens to raise tariffs on $200bn of Chinese goods https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48171561

What have you won? Apart from pretend money?

I am £50 up on my real money account. I went short on a 0.6 contract. I could not afford anything bigger. It doesn't matter if it's pretend money does it? I am just testing my system over the next year to see if my signals are consistent or not.

I am £50 up on my real money account. I went short on a 0.6 contract. I could not afford anything bigger. It doesn't matter if it's pretend money does it? I am just testing my system over the next year to see if my signals are consistent or not.

But you’ve found the holy grail and now you are testing it, so it’s not the holy grail.

Have you realised your profit on the real money account?

But you’ve found the holy grail and now you are testing it, so it’s not the holy grail.

Have you realised your profit on the real money account?

I am now forward testing my signals because I have back tested the signals and they are very promising. No I admit that they don't work well in a flat market condition but that doesn't happen much as far as I can see. I have adjusted the parameters on my signals to try to eliminate fluctuations in buy and sell signals in a flat market. The signals are very early in predicting the big moves on the Dow. I am not taking any profit on my real account until I get the next "buy" go long signal. The Dow has much further to fall and it could be severe over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
On my 3 month 1 day bar chart the next pivot point support level for the Dow is 26,015. If it breaks that support level then the Dow will fall further. Next support level is 25,722

600 point rip higher on the dow from here.

What was that you said? 600 point rip higher on the Dow from here. Famous last words. My Holy Grail indicator said absolutely not. More like a 600 point rip down.

The Dow futures opened up at 11pm GMT and the Dow proceeded to fall heavily and fell as low as 26,032. On my Trading212 practice account I have made £23,737 at this time. I am not closing my position because I am expecting a possible big sell off tomorrow when the market opens. .... Does anyone know what has spooked the Dow? It will probably recover a bit but I am not convinced it will get back up to where it closed on Friday.

I think Goldman read your posts on here and decided to sell everything.

I think there is a possibility of a stock market crash after the 20th May 2019 and before the end of the month. The charts are not looking good.

At the moment the US National Debt is $22,237,312,850,000. ...
No one is prepared for what is about to come. People are totally complacent and ignore the warning signs in the economy.
What the Bible calls the Great Tribulation is nearly upon us. BE PREPARED and stock up on none perishable food and bottled water now while you have the chance. Money one day will become worthless.

Keep throwing in enough predictions and one will come true, we're still waiting for the end of the world.

Why are you trying to test a system to make lots of money over the long term if one of your predictions is money will become worthless.