I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Thats 100 points offside already - so much for having fun.

As I have been saying, you have a fat chance of the Dow ever reaching new highs. Its going to fall heavy soon and possibly crash this month (May 2019). My system has given a strong sell signal today on the Dow but I will wait until the end of the day to confirm and enter with a "sell" go short. The Dow is going down and it could be the beginning of the end and the start of a bear market.

My trading system signals on the daily chart have generated a strong "sell" go short signal on the Dow. I have gone short at 200 contracts at 26,278. I am not putting in a "stop" order. Its all or nothing on this trade. I will either make a lot of money from a heavy fall on the Dow which I think could happen in the next 2 weeks or my Trading212 practice account is going to be wiped out if the Dow rises to new highs. As you can see from the chart all indicators are in the red so they are indicating a fall
MAY.jpg
. Lets see what happens.

Last edited:
Just for fun, here's what I think will happen.

Dow will now rise slowly for the rest of the day and gap open higher tomorrow. Currently 26280.

Just a guess.
My trading system signals on the daily chart have generated a strong "sell" go short signal on the Dow. I have gone short at 200 contracts at 26,278. I am not putting in a "stop" order. Its all or nothing on this trade. I will either make a lot of money from a heavy fall on the Dow which I think could happen in the next 2 weeks or my Trading212 practice account is going to be wiped out if the Dow rises to new highs. As you can see from the chart all indicators are in the red so they are indicating a fall. Lets see what happens.

A fun trade and a dummy account, the tension is high.

Wouldn't be the first time I was diametrically opposed to the newest fad indicator. I'm currently +27 though, so there's that.

Wouldn't be the first time I was diametrically opposed to the newest fad indicator. I'm currently +27 though, so there's that.

I have a real money Trading212 trading account with £1,000 as well. I did a "sell" order go "short" at 26,278 with a 0.6 contract.

These are the Camarilla pivot points for the Dow based on yesterday's High, Low and Close price.
Screenshot_20190503-061153_Camarilla Calculator.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a parody thread, Batsonar hasn't lost his rag much, despite the banter, which suggests to me it's a parody, if it was for real there would have been a few expletives and angry defence of his methods, or maybe he is keeping calm to promote trading 212 in the hope he will actually make some money off someone!?

I'm pretty sure this is a parody thread, Batsonar hasn't lost his rag much, despite the banter, which suggests to me it's a parody, if it was for real there would have been a few expletives and angry defence of his methods, or maybe he is keeping calm to promote trading 212 in the hope he will actually make some money off someone!?

I never lose my rag or ever get angry at anyone. I am also very patient. If my trading system doesn't work then so be it. It needs to be assessed over a period of time not just on a few signals that I have given. To shoot down my system after 1 signal is not really fair. In back testing it appears very accurate as far as I can tell. In a flat market it doesn't work very well but that is not the fault of the signals but more the market conditions. What I do know is my signals are early to catch the big moves. What my signals can't do is enter the market at the exact right time no system can do that. That is just chance. I am a "mid" term trader. I am not really interested in the daily ups and downs.

Last edited:
I never lose my rag or ever get angry at anyone. I am also very patient. If my trading system doesn't work then so be it. It needs to be assessed over a period of time not just on a few signals that I have given. To shoot down my system after 1 signal is not really fair. In back testing it appears very accurate as far as I can tell. In a flat market it doesn't work very well but that is not the fault of the signals but more the market conditions. What I do know is my signals are early to catch the big moves.

I haven’t seen any results of your back testing. No equity curves, no playing it forward, no win/loss ratios, no failed trade ratios, nothing.

Who is going to have the patience to sit and watch for your infrequent signals, only to walk away in a flat market because your signals are flip flopping and losing money?

You don’t have this thread organised from the start, you give it an all too often misleading title that suggests a scam that just entices experienced traders to pull your system apart and be highly suspicious of your methods of extracting money out of unsuspecting punters.

Lack of professionalism and more promotion is not the way to win hearts and minds, if indeed you are not a scammer?

Dow will now rise slowly for the rest of the day and gap open higher tomorrow. Currently 26280.

Just a guess.

Now I'm not the sort of person to say I told you so but ... hang on a minute I'm exactly the type of person to say that.

My trading system signals on the daily chart have generated a strong "sell" go short signal on the Dow. I have gone short at 200 contracts at 26,278. I am not putting in a "stop" order. Its all or nothing on this trade. I will either make a lot of money from a heavy fall on the Dow which I think could happen in the next 2 weeks or my Trading212 practice account is going to be wiped out if the Dow rises to new highs. As you can see from the chart all indicators are in the red so they are indicating a fall. Lets see what happens.

The question now is; does the indicator tell you when to exit this losing position or do you need to find the mental strength to close it yourself before you lose all of your money. Time will tell.

The question now is; does the indicator tell you when to exit this losing position or do you need to find the mental strength to close it yourself before you lose all of your money. Time will tell.

When there is a "buy" go long signal on my indicator then I will exit my "short" position. So far my indicator is reading 100% in the red. Until it turns up from this level I am staying "short". On the 2 year 2 day bar chart the indicator has been reading 100% in the green from the 8th April to the 29th April and the market has risen. Now its reading 25.36%. It will not need to fall much to push it over the 0% line and into the red. There is no way the DOW will reach new highs anytime soon. I might be wrong but its looking like a triple top.

Just a guess.

Ok so I'm done at 26500 for +220 in 24hrs.

@batsonar Its possible you will make a profit but I wont be holding my breath.

When there is a "buy" go long signal on my indicator then I will exit my "short" position. So far my indicator is reading 100% in the red. Until it turns up from this level I am staying "short". On the 2 year 2 day bar chart the indicator has been reading 100% in the green from the 8th April to the 29th April and the market has risen. Now its reading 25.36%. It will not need to fall much to push it over the 0% line and into the red. There is no way the DOW will reach new highs anytime soon. I might be wrong but its looking like a triple top.

So you have said its going to be a tripple top on more than one occasion which means you expect the dow to go to 26,950 to make the tripple top, and you entered at 26278 which in down 250 points right now and you expect it to go 700 points into the red.
Can I ask why you didnt trade the dow UP to 26950 and make 700 points profit THEN short it and make that 700 points again on the way down!

I mean thats the way a human would do it. That indicator doesn't seem to make much sense.

So you have said its going to be a tripple top on more than one occasion which means you expect the dow to go to 26,950 to make the tripple top, and you entered at 26278 which in down 250 points right now and you expect it to go 700 points into the red.
Can I ask why you didnt trade the dow UP to 26950 and make 700 points profit THEN short it and make that 700 points again on the way down!

I mean thats the way a human would do it. That indicator doesn't seem to make much sense.

Cos the signal says so 🧐😂

It catches the big moves remember, in the meantime, you lose.

This volume analysis is for the closing price of the Dow for Friday 3rd May 2019.
Jim.jpg