I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 plus tablet 2 days ago and its absolutely fantastic. I would really recommend it. Quite expensive though. The S pen is brilliant when you use "smart select" to select a portion of a website to make a screenshot. I was using a laptop before which was a pain switching it on each day. The tablet makes it so much easier each day to post screenshots.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 plus tablet 2 days ago and its absolutely fantastic. I would really recommend it. Quite expensive though. The S pen is brilliant when you use "smart select" to select a portion of a website to make a screenshot. I was using a laptop before which was a pain switching it on each day. The tablet makes it so much easier each day to post screenshots.
If you've got a windows 10 laptop you press "windows key + shift + S " for screenshot with selection. I can't remember if it works on Win 7.

If you've got a windows 10 laptop you press "windows key + shift + S " for screenshot with selection. I can't remember if it works on Win 7.
Oh thanks for that I didn't know you could do "screenshot" select in Windows 10. Might check it out later. I know Windows 10 well but I didn't know that. Much easier on the tablet though and much better quality screenshot.

Oh thanks for that I didn't know you could do "screenshot" select in Windows 10. Might check it out later. I know Windows 10 well but I didn't know that. Much easier on the tablet though and much better quality screenshot.
You're welcome. Anyway the s7+ looks great thanks

You're welcome. Anyway the s7+ looks great thanks
Tried the Windows key + shift + S in Windows 10 to get a screenshot selection. It works well. Had a laptop for many years but didn't know you could do that. Really good. Thanks again.

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Tuesday the 27th April 2021.

Advance/Decline Line calculator - Histogram is reading 10.56 (in the Green). According to this indicator there is NO "Sell" (short) signal at the close of trading today.

SmartSelect_20210427-211617_Finance.jpg

I think we can all agree that 1 year later you have not given in and not surrendered, give it another year and you might just start making a regular profit.
Thats not a bad reflection on you just a true reflection on how trading for a living works.
Good luck, I hope your still around next year. 👍
Thanks Mr. Postman. How are you anyway? Hope you are well. Trading for a living is a "mugs" game. I think its possible but it's the most difficult thing to master in the real world. Trading for me is all a bit of an experiment at the moment and seeing what works best.

Last edited:
..Trading for a living is a "mugs" game. I think its possible but it's the most difficult thing to master in the real world.
Maybe you are thinking of a "mug's" definition, or preconceived idea, of trading for a living. Personally I wouldn't call someone a mug who had the wrong idea about trading, even for an intelligent person, its not an easy game to master

Last edited:
Closing price of the Dow Jones on Thursday the 29th April 2021 (my 54th birthday today)

SmartSelect_20210429-211806_Finance.jpg

Advance/Decline Line calculator - Histogram is reading 22.44 (in the GREEN) which means the Dow is in a "bullish" mood. There is no "Sell" (short) signal until the Histogram turns negative (in the RED).

SmartSelect_20210429-212625_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advance/Decline Line calculator - Histogram is reading 9.95 (in the GREEN). Unless this turns negative (in the RED) there is NO "Sell" (short) signal on the DOW. I will continue to monitor the situation.

SmartSelect_20210430-212133_Samsung Internet.jpg