I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Untitled 347.jpg

the ones on this thread
Oh I see. I have deleted my trading system videos because they are not good enough by the standards I use today. I have learnt so much about my system over the past few months and it is becoming more accurate over time. Sometimes you think you have found the perfect system and then you end up with "egg on your face" so as to speak. I keep learning from my mistakes. I am just trying to help my fellow traders make better trading decisions when it comes to trading the DOW.

Last edited:
Oh I see. I have deleted my trading system videos because they are not good enough by the standards I use today. .
ok
I have learnt so much about my system over the past few months and they are becoming more accurate. Sometimes you think you have found the perfect system and then you end up with "egg on your face" .
The signals might be accurate enough and it's just a case of trading them effectively, just a thought

The Dow Jones closed today Tuesday the 20th April 2021 at 33,821.30 -256.33 (-0.75%).

Sorry I didn't anticipate the fall today on the DOW but sometimes its just impossible to know. I am still learning the best way on how to use my system. I did have some indicators yesterday giving an "overbought" situation but didn't take much notice of them. You learn from your mistakes.

My "
BATSONAR" trading system and my "Holy Grail" indicators at the close today are giving a "Sell" (Short) signal. My Selling and Buying Volume indicator is about to cross the zero line into the "Red".

Advance Decline Line - Histogram is reading
7.76. (in the green) but this could turn negative tomorrow if the DOW was to fall again triggering a "Sell" signal. In my opinion the DOW could recover tomorrow and then fall some more over the short to mid-term. There is a "Pivot Point" support level at 33,380 on the DOW.

Last edited:
The Dow Jones closed today Wednesday the 21st April 2021 at 34,137.31 +316.01 (+0.93%).

I said in my post yesterday, "In my opinion the DOW could recover tomorrow and then fall some more over the short to mid-term". Well I got that right about the DOW recovering today but I am not sure now about where I said, "fall some more over the short to mid-term". I have a feeling the DOW is going to move higher over the short to mid-term. My Selling and Buying Volume indicator has come off the zero line back into the "green" so it means "Buying" volume pressure is building again. I tell you what, trading the DOW is one of hardest things I have ever tried to master. I think everyone finds it almost impossible to predict the moves on the DOW including myself. I keep trying to improve though.

These are 2 of the main indicators I use. As you can see both have crossed the zero line into the "Green" meaning the DOW is in a "bullish" mood. Possible move up on the DOW coming.

Untitled 16.jpg

The Dow Jones closed today Wednesday the 21st April 2021 at 34,137.31 +316.01 (+0.93%).

I said in my post yesterday, "In my opinion the DOW could recover tomorrow and then fall some more over the short to mid-term". Well I got that right about the DOW recovering today but I am not sure now about where I said, "fall some more over the short to mid-term". I have a feeling the DOW is going to move higher over the short to mid-term. My Selling and Buying Volume indicator has come off the zero line back into the "green" so it means "Buying" volume pressure is building again. I tell you what, trading the DOW is one of hardest things I have ever tried to master. I think everyone finds it almost impossible to predict the moves on the DOW including myself. I keep trying to improve though.
The great thing is though, we dont need to predict. as long as your indicators are right more times than they're wrong, you have an edge. and people spend a lifetime looking for that edge.

The great thing is though, we dont need to predict. as long as your indicators are right more times than they're wrong, you have an edge. and people spend a lifetime looking for that edge.
Its all a bit of a leaning curve at the moment. I am trying to filter out what does and what does't work. I think I have the edge as long as I obey the entry points on my indicators every time without question. More often they are right than wrong in back testing. I need to experiment over time and see how I get on.

Last edited:
Its all a bit of a leaning curve at the moment. I am trying to filter out what does and what does't work. I think I have the edge as long as I obey the entry points on my indicators every time without question. More often they are right than wrong in back testing. I need to experiment over time and see how I get on.
It is a learning curve and a long one at that,
every system ever produced will give different results depending on who's executing it. people simply can't leave it alone, they are just incapable of letting the system just work. if you've ever heard of the turtles trading experiment, it just proves it
someone has said this already, and it really is good advice...
if you have something, which you are comfortable with, trade it. just let it do its thing.
you can tinker with it, and it can be a lifetime hobby, but dont let a lifetime go by playing and perfecting it before you start. you're a perfectionist, but it doesnt have to be perfect.
dont predict, you simply dont need to. don't guess, dont go by your hunches. let your batsonar just do its thing
wish you the best

It is a learning curve and a long one at that,
every system ever produced will give different results depending on who's executing it. people simply can't leave it alone, they are just incapable of letting the system just work. if you've ever heard of the turtles trading experiment, it just proves it
someone has said this already, and it really is good advice...
if you have something, which you are comfortable with, trade it. just let it do its thing.
you can tinker with it, and it can be a lifetime hobby, but dont let a lifetime go by playing and perfecting it before you start. you're a perfectionist, but it doesnt have to be perfect.
dont predict, you simply dont need to. don't guess, dont go by your hunches. let your batsonar just do its thing
wish you the best
Really good advice. Like most traders I let my emotions or "reckless" hunches take control of my trading decisions. I need to be methodical or systematic in my approach to trading. There is no place for emotions in trading.

Really good advice. Like most traders I let my emotions or "reckless" hunches take control of my trading decisions. I need to be methodical or systematic in my approach to trading. There is no place for emotions in trading.
I know, and everyone is the same. you'd do better to work on that human side than tinker endlessly. I'm pretty sure we've all been there

The Dow Jones closed today Thursday the 22nd April 2021 at 33,815.90 -321.41 (-0.94%).

The Dow is like a "flippin" Yo-Yo the last few days. I am sorry but its absolutely impossible to anticipate the moves at the moment. My indicators keep changing from "Buy" to "Sell" the last few days.

Advance Decline Line - Histogram is reading 1.13. (in the green) but this could turn negative tomorrow if the DOW was to fall again triggering a "Sell" signal.

This is one of my favourite indicators on a 3 month (1 day) bar chart (see post 1,071). This indicator was invented, developed and implemented by a certain company/website. It has patent technologies. It is a NEW Money Flow indicator that I have set to custom parameters according to back testing results. As you can see the indicator is still 100% in the "Red" which means a "Sell" signal on the DOW. A "Buy" signal is generated when the indicator is reading 100% in the "Green".

Untitled 353.jpg