I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Your presentation is improving, how is your performance doing?
Thanks for that. To be honest I haven't been doing any practice trading for the last couple of months. Been busy doing other things like Bible code research. Just trying to get more accurate in my predictions on where the DOW will move over the short to mid-term and getting a feeling for how my system works best.

Thanks for that. To be honest I haven't been doing any practice trading for the last couple of months. Been busy doing other things like Bible code research. Just trying to get more accurate in my predictions on where the DOW will move over the short to mid-term and getting a feeling for how my system works best.
One day, one day.

This guy doesn't use the bible, but seems to be getting some mileage out of using previous Highs and Lows as predictors.
Only watched about 5 of his podcasts (mostly on taxation / HMRC, etc), so not recommending him, but seems an amiable guy.

EDIT: no harm in trading a less than perfect system, on your way to perfecting your system.

The Dow Jones closed today Friday the 9th April 2021 at 33,800.60 +297.03 (+0.89%).

My "
BATSONAR" system is showing no sign of a "Sell" (Short) signal at the end of trading today. As I said yesterday I had a feeling the DOW would reach "new highs" and it did today.

Volume Based Technical Analysis - Mid-term volume sentiment - Strong bullish but the bullish Money Flow weakens. Advance/Decline Line Calculator is still in the "Green" and has a positive reading of 16.39. When this turns negative then it could indicate the DOW is about to fall.

The MFI (Money Flow Index) has a reading of
57.64%. Anything over 80% is considered "overbought". The 57.64% reading gives me the impression that there is more "upside" to come on the DOW and that it is heading to 34,000. Stochastics are reading in the range of 90-100 which is "overbought" territory. RSI has a reading of 74.90. Anything over 70 is considered "overbought". In my opinion the DOW will probably "pause" or reach 34,000 before pulling back slightly. I don't really consider Stochastics and RSI as reliable indicators for whether or not the DOW is overbought or oversold. I find that "volume" indicators give the edge to predicting the moves on the DOW.

Advance/Decline Based Technical Analysis - Dow Jones Industrials Average

Untitled 345.jpg

The Dow Jones closed today Monday the 12th April 2021 at 33,745.40 -55.20 (-0.16%).

My "
BATSONAR" trading system and my "Holy Grail" indicators at the close of trading today are NOT giving a "Sell" (Short) signal. However Stochastics and RSI are showing the DOW is at "overbought" levels. I would say its not really safe to "Short" the DOW at this moment in time until my indicators give a good sign. There is a "Pivot Point" support level at 33,380 on the DOW.

Last edited:
The Dow Jones closed today Tuesday the 13th April 2021 at 33,677.27 -68.13 (-0.20%).

My "
BATSONAR" system is showing some signs of a "Sell" (Short) signal. 10 out 19 of my "Holy Grail" indicators are giving a "Sell" signal but the Selling and Buying Volume indicator is showing a "neutral" indication meaning that the Selling Volume has not "kicked" in yet on the DOW Jones. I need more confirmation of a definite "Sell" signal before I would go "Short". There will probably be a "holding pattern" on the DOW in the short term. I might be wrong.

Last edited:
The Dow Jones closed today Wednesday the 14th April 2021 at 33,730.89 +53.62 (+0.16%).

My "
BATSONAR" system is showing some signs of a "Sell" (Short) signal. However the Selling and Buying Volume indicator is still in the "Green" and kind of in a "holding pattern". Stochastics and RSI are in "overbought" territory which probably explains why the DOW came off its high level today. I will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated.

Advance Decline line is still reading positive in the "Green" at 7.27. If I were to call a "Sell" (Short) signal on the DOW then this would have to have a negative reading (in the red). It would appear the "Bullish" pressure is becoming weaker.

The Dow Jones closed today Thursday the 15th April 2021 at 34,035.99 +305.10 (+0.90%).

Well I didn't expect such a surge on the DOW today and it closed at above 34,000 for the first time in history. I thought the DOW would be in a "holding pattern" for a bit.

My "
BATSONAR" system is showing no signs of a "Sell" (Short) signal at the close of trading today. My Selling and Buying Volume indicator is still in the "Green" but has been completely "flat" for the past 3 days which gave me the impression the DOW would remain in a "holding pattern" but sorry I was wrong. I am still learning to use my system and sometimes I have to adjust my thinking on the analysis side of things. Stochastics are between 94-98 and RSI (14) is at 81.78. These readings are well in the "overbought" territory. Now the DOW has reached above 34,000 it could be vulnerable to a "pullback" in my opinion.

Last edited:
The Dow Jones closed today Friday the 16th April 2021 at 34,200.67 +164.68 (+0.48%).

Well the DOW would appear to be "relentless" in it rise. I can see this going on until June/July and then I can see a catastrophic stock market crash coming of between 60-80%. Housing market crash coming as well. This is a sock market "bubble" of epic proportions and is on a par of what happened just before the 1929 stock market crash. I guarantee that this stock market crash coming up will make the 1929 stock market crash look like a "walk in the park". All "HELL" is going to be let loose soon I am quite sure about that. The timing of it is hard to predict though. I feel it will happen by the end of this year.

My "
BATSONAR" system is showing no signs of a "Sell" (Short) signal at the close of trading today. My Selling and Buying Volume indicator is still in the "Green" and rising which could mean there is further "upside" on the DOW to come in the short to mid-term.

Last edited:
The Dow Jones closed today Monday the 19th April 2021 at 34,077.63 -123.04 (-0.36%).

My "
BATSONAR" trading system and my "Holy Grail" indicators at the close of trading today are NOT giving a "Sell" (Short) signal. My Selling and Buying Volume indicator is reading "steady" and still in the "Green". McClellan Oscillator is still in the "Green". Advance Decline Line - Histogram is reading 18.70. (in the green). A sell signal would be triggered when the Advance Decline Line turns negative. In my opinion the DOW is still in a "bullish" mood despite the fall today.