I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

At the moment the US National Debt is $22,237,312,850,000. Every 31 seconds $1,000,000 is added to the US National Debt. It will keep rising and the debt will never be paid off.

You can't keep adding to the US National Debt indefinitely can you? The financial system will eventually break and crash. Can you not see and understand that? Debt is out of control around the world. 53% of Americans live from pay check to pay check.

The US National Debt is growing faster than economic growth. A financial system based on this will crash at some point.

No one is prepared for what is about to come. People are totally complacent and ignore the warning signs in the economy.

What the Bible calls the Great Tribulation is nearly upon us. BE PREPARED and stock up on none perishable food and bottled water now while you have the chance. Money one day will become worthless.

You can't say money will become worthless then offer trading advice about money.
Ah, those Great Tribbles! Memories.....

My trading system did generate a sell signal on the Dow earlier but it cancelled the sell signal because the Dow recovered some of its losses and is currently at 26,482. That is exactly why I don't trade until the end of the day at close of the Dow to make sure the signal holds.

My trading system did generate a sell signal on the Dow earlier but it cancelled the sell signal because the Dow recovered some of its losses and is currently at 26,482. That is exactly why I don't trade until the end of the day at close of the Dow to make sure the signal holds.

In other words....your indicators repaint.

Which time frames and indicators are you using for your analysis?

I use the lazy day timeframe and the amnesia haze indicator, the indicator is accurate to within 1/8th of an ounce of any other indicator I’ve tried. One of its unique properties is that it often triggers a trade at 4.20pm, especially on weekends.

Economic Collapse Confirmed! $72 Trillion Dollar Dark Cloud Government Debt 2019 Stock Market CRASH!

The channel this video comes from "Epic Economist" has been posting these type of videos for years, they just keep deleting any that are more than 12 months old that haven't come true. Its more nonsense to fuel the fantasies of people who dont understand the first thing about economics and governments.

What is the actual point of posting these videos? If any of them come true (which they NEVER have) then what will you do about it? Nothing!

Complete waste of time.

My trading system and main indicator has generated a sell on the Dow and all my other indicators have confirmed this. I have to wait until near the close of the Dow today though to see if the sell signal holds. I will confirm later if you should go short. I have back tested my system to 2008 and it is very reliable. You just have to use tight "stop" and then you can't lose. My indicator can get confused in a flat market but that doesn't worry me because you don't lose much in a flat market even if my indicator keeps changing its mind which it can do in a flat market.

My trading system and main indicator has generated a sell on the Dow and all my other indicators have confirmed this. I have to wait until near the close of the Dow today though to see if the sell signal holds. I will confirm later if you should go short. I have back tested my system to 2008 and it is very reliable. You just have to use tight "stop" and then you can't lose. My indicator can get confused in a flat market but that doesn't worry me because you don't lose much in a flat market even if my indicator keeps changing its mind which it can do in a flat market.

What!
"you cant lose" becomes "you dont lose much" in one sentence.
So many people will testify that tight stops result in lots of small losses to your initial capital.

Anyway why would you want stops, the selloff is confirmed! you said so yourself ... many times.

Can you post your back test results, no of trades, wins, losses, equity curve etc?

What!
"you cant lose" becomes "you dont lose much" in one sentence.
So many people will testify that tight stops result in lots of small losses to your initial capital.

Anyway why would you want stops, the selloff is confirmed! you said so yourself ... many times.

We will see Mr. Postman. I have just adjusted the setting on my main indicator and used it on a 2 hr chart 1 minute bar. I have a £50,000 practice account with Trading212 and I just made £1,845 in 10 minuets. Looking good so far.

Can you post your back test results, no of trades, wins, losses, equity curve etc?

I don't have the time to do that at the moment it would take ages. You will have to take my word for it that the signals are very reliable. I am now going to forward test the system and post my signals and see how we get on in the next few weeks.

We will see Mr. Postman. I have just adjusted the setting on my main indicator and used it on a 2 hr chart 1 minute bar. I have a £50,000 practice account with Trading212 and I just made £1,845 in 10 minuets. Looking good so far.

good luck with that...you system is really the holy grail .......

I don't have the time to do that at the moment it would take ages. You will have to take my word for it that the signals are very reliable. I am now going to forward test the system and post my signals and see how we get on in the next few weeks.

thats convenient .....forgive me for not taking your word seriously ....being cautious has helped in my 50 year gambling / trading career so far .....no reason to change now

can i ask how long you have been trading ...and if you actually trade live accounts at all ?

N

trading into a weekend ...is that wise oh holy grail one ? ;)...

N

thats convenient .....forgive me for not taking your word seriously ....being cautious has helped in my 50 year gambling / trading career so far .....no reason to change now

can i ask how long you have been trading ...and if you actually trade live accounts at all ?

N

Posting back test results doesn't prove anything because I could make it up. The only way to prove my system works would for you to be here with me. I am going to forward test and post the results.

well a decent and robust trading system that shows me resilience in trading periods i know to have been tough DOES actually make me sleep better at night.......

That sounds Awesome, what was the trade? Short dow at what price and size? Oh and stop level.

dont interupt his concentration ...i have millions riding on that trade ...its the holy grail P