I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

SELL, SELL, SELL go "short" on the Dow currently at 26,721. The Dow is going to fall heavily. I have just upgraded my chart package with new indicators. One of them is particularly brilliant after modifying the settings and parameters. I have back tested it and its very promising. It appears to help in cutting out a lot of false signals. I am going to go "short" at the end of trading tonight. I have this gut feeling the Dow is going to crash very soon.

Currently at 27170 up 450 points from your recommendation to sell. Just sayin'.

Rather then shorting the trading account go short on the "code".
I hope this thread is a joke, amusing some, and confusing the others, especially those who follow the coded advice.

About a week ago I upgraded my charts account from the silver to gold package which included new technical indicators. Many of them are unique and have patent technology behind them and are not available anywhere else. I have been trying to find the best possible indicator. I found an excellent one when I changed the parameters and settings. I have been waiting for it to pass the zero line into the red for the past couple of weeks. Its been hovering around the zero line. I expected when the FED cut interest rates that the Dow would sell off and it did. My indicator then passed the Zero line well into the red so I have traded a "sell" order go "short on the Dow at 26,992 at 400 contracts. The Dow is looking "top heavy" and I think there is going to be a serious sell off now and even possibly a severe CRASH. I believe this is the early start of a serious "bear market. I have back tested this particular indicator and it doesn't appear to be wrong that often. Its the best indicator because it incorporates volume and price which is what the stock market is made of. I am not going to give up until I find the "Holy Grail" system.
Screenshot_20190731-210253.png

Here we go again !

:unsure: :ROFLMAO:o_O(y):rolleyes:(n)

Now I know we are going down. I am 100% sure this time. Traders are totally complacent pushing the stock market up to all time highs despite a week economy. Donald Trump said today this is the strongest economy since he has been president and the stock market is at all time highs. That is what the Bible calls "pride before a crash". If that is the case why would the FED cut interest rates. It doesn't make sense. I am going to prove my system is the ultimate trading system eventually. I never give up. Practice makes perfect and I learn from my mistakes. All I know is you can't keep pushing the stock market to all time highs and have the national debt going up $1,000,000 every 31 seconds and the debt now stands at over $22 trillion. Mathematically everything is going to crash very soon. The financial system is corrupt and whoever is giving us the figures for the economy that is doing really great is not telling the truth. They will lie just to keep this bull run going. The stock market is like stretching an elastic band. You can only stretch it so far and it will snap. The stock market is about to snap very badly very soon.

About a week ago I upgraded my charts account from the silver to gold package which included new technical indicators. Many of them are unique and have patent technology behind them and are not available anywhere else. I have been trying to find the best possible indicator. I found an excellent one when I changed the parameters and settings. I have been waiting for it to pass the zero line into the red for the past couple of weeks. Its been hovering around the zero line. I expected when the FED cut interest rates that the Dow would sell off and it did. My indicator then passed the Zero line well into the red so I have traded a "sell" order go "short on the Dow at 26,992 at 400 contracts. The Dow is looking "top heavy" and I think there is going to be a serious sell off now and even possibly a severe CRASH. I believe this is the early start of a serious "bear market. I have back tested this particular indicator and it doesn't appear to be wrong that often. Its the best indicator because it incorporates volume and price which is what the stock market is made of. I am not going to give up until I find the "Holy Grail" system. View attachment 265537

There are 2 sides to the market BAT, but you have a predisposition to the short side. It's always the same story. SELL SELL SELL ! Now if you did a complete 180 degrees in your thinking and bought the dips, then there would be positions that could be held for months. There's a reason why the long side edge is in your favour and that's because generally, markets go up.

And what's with all this cobblers about 400 contracts? It's a demo account ffs ! Nobody is at all impressed with all this talk.

There are 2 sides to the market BAT, but you have a predisposition to the short side. It's always the same story. SELL SELL SELL ! Now if you did a complete 180 degrees in your thinking and bought the dips, then there would be positions that could be held for months. There's a reason why the long side edge is in your favour and that's because generally, markets go up.

And what's with all this cobblers about 400 contracts? It's a demo account ffs ! Nobody is at all impressed with all this talk.

Yep I'm a big bad BEAR. What you have to realise is that the whole stock market is just a mathematical system. The financial system only has a limited life span and then it eventually collapses and implodes. The stock market can't keep mathematically reaching new highs. It's not going to happen. I understand the fundamental laws of the stock market. The mathematics behind it is Fibonacci which is the mathematical equation that runs the whole universe. We are on the "cliff" of a financial collapse the world has never seen before and will be much worse than the 1929 stock market crash and will lead to an even worse great depression. I keep telling people to get their money out of the banks before it is too late and to stock up on none perishable food and bottled water. The financial collapse is coming and the FED is not going to stop it.

I told you the Dow was going to sell off. All my indicators were in the red yesterday. Donald Trump just wrote in a Twitter post that the administration would be imposing 10% tariffs on $300 billion worth of Chinese imports at the beginning of September. Way to go Trump. Well done you idiot. Definitely away of pushing the Dow to new highs. Watch out in the next few days. A big "sell off" is coming.

Now that's much better. My "sell" go short signal was right on the money this time. Yes I know it's a practice account but it shows what my signals can do. £205,276 profit in 2 days so far. I am not closing my position until I get a "buy" signal which it is no where near yet. There is more downside to come on the Dow with a possible CRASH very soon. There will never be a US trade deal with China as I have already said in a post I made a few months ago. Its the end of the "bull market" and the start of a severe "bear market". The market will of course bounce back but all it will be is a "dead cat" bounce. We are 100% going down from here.
Mine.png

I am telling you we are heading for a stock market CRASH very soon. I am keeping my "sell" go short order at 26,992 with 400 contracts until we get close to a "buy" signal on the Dow. There is no "buy" signal in sight so the Dow has further to fall.
Good.jpg

I am telling you we are heading for a stock market CRASH very soon. I am keeping my "sell" go short order at 26,992 with 400 contracts until we get close to a "buy" signal on the Dow. There is no "buy" signal in sight so the Dow has further to fall.

Just a question - why do you keep telling us there will be a stock market crash? What do you hope to gain from this?
Oh and by the way, we're not blind or short sighted so you dont need to keep using large font sizes, it makes you look a bit crazy.

Yep I'm a big bad BEAR. What you have to realise is that the whole stock market is just a mathematical system. The financial system only has a limited life span and then it eventually collapses and implodes. The stock market can't keep mathematically reaching new highs. It's not going to happen. I understand the fundamental laws of the stock market. The mathematics behind it is Fibonacci which is the mathematical equation that runs the whole universe. We are on the "cliff" of a financial collapse the world has never seen before and will be much worse than the 1929 stock market crash and will lead to an even worse great depression. I keep telling people to get their money out of the banks before it is too late and to stock up on none perishable food and bottled water. The financial collapse is coming and the FED is not going to stop it.
Nip up to Whalley Bridge and fill your water from the dam they will be really grateful.

Blood bath on the Dow. There is no "buy" go long signal in sight. It's not safe to go "long". My "sell" go short signal last week turned out to be correct. I don't intend to make anymore mistakes. I learn from them and improve my system every time.

I am not going to give up until I find the "Holy Grail" system.

Bat,**

Your statement above represents a progress, of a sort. If you ask Sharky nicely he might condescend to change the existing thread title from "I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far" to your proposed one above, which shows laudable determination.

Perhaps if you could then see your way clear to ditching the predictions, or at least increasing the TF to at least a few years (or decades) then you would have an even better chance of being proved right in an End of Days meaningful way, rather than just another round of corrective Trumpery.

BTW, I am reminded of a saying (which should have been Yogi Berra's):

"It's hard to make predictions - especially about the future"

** sorry for the familiarity but I feel somehow that I know you

The VIX CBOE Volatility Index is up +4.92 or 27.94%. This index is also known as the "fear gauge". Yes there is real fear amongst traders and I know the stock market is going to CRASH very soon which will lead to a devastating world economic collapse. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Screenshot_20190805-185229_Finance.jpg