I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

In again long at 25150...Seems to be a pattern forming here...or just a habit perhaps

Oh dear NOT a good idea when the Dow is going the CRASH on the 31st 2019. You are trying to catch knives going long. That is suicide.

I believe

preacher-slice.jpg

I sold short on the Dow the other day 200 contracts at 25,353 and my profit at the moment is £58,560. I also went short on the GERMAN30 100 contracts at 12,069 and my profit at the moment is £21,811.

On my 1 year 1 day bar chart the pivot point support level is at 25,088. The Dow has now broken this support level and is currently 24,957 and falling. What is very unusual on the chart is that there are no other pivot point support levels drawn on the chart with a massive void underneath the 25,088 pivot point support level. The Dow is soon going to fall very heavily with a CRASH on Friday 31st 2019.

On my 1 year 1 day bar chart the pivot point support level is at 25,088. The Dow has now broken this pivot point support level and as you can see on the chart there is no other pivot point support level to be seen. There is a black void underneath and the Dow is going to CRASH very soon.
SUPPORT.jpg

The Dow is soon going to fall very heavily with a CRASH on Friday 31st 2019.

There is a black void underneath and the Dow is going to CRASH very soon.

OK Bat, I think I get it: you're a bear....but really and truly, I'd give up this obsession with a a precise date for The Great Tribbing.

You were absolooterley certain that it was going to be the 21st and then a couple of posts ago even more certain that it's the 31st...and suddenly it's just "very soon" and just now all we've got is a graphic. What's the point in making these pronouncements? It cannot have escaped your notice that a number of folk here are just a teensy by sceptical....so what is it that you are hoping to achieve?