i got engaged over the weekend, i guess that means it time for the CKB to stop

Hi Skim,
It's beautiful on that reef. Did you walk through the Nylon Pool? Electric blue fish darting between your toes.
Beach BBQ at the lagoon by that hulking catamaran?
Mmmm.....you're making me ache for Tobago as the sun slip- slides away in Surrey and there's that melacholy late summer feel in the air.
R

I did Tobago the rough way many years ago, when it really was off the tourist track. Just a single prop plane and walking/hitching lifts around the islands. The brilliantly coloured houses/shacks in Scarborough were unforgettable, as well as the banana plantations, going through a jungle-like valley, nutmeg plantations (still got the nutmegs in their protective shells minus the mace), snorkelling and coming face to face with my first barracuda in some murky water. Not a pretty sight (for the barracuda anyway).

Look on the bright side - only a few weeks to the start of the ski season!

dsmodi said:
ckb,

we know more abt nelly than u.... tell us where u from etc. man.....

born in NYC but raised in Pasadena CA

that's all i can tell yuo

yuo've heard of the saying "money likes anonymity"?

well, so does the Car Key Boi

SCRAAAAAAATCH! :D

Skimbleshanks said:
... or having an eye-popping snorkel at Buccoo. :cheesy: I've still got a coral scar on my leg.

not quite. But i nearly got myself killed bathing in Toco Beach which is on the north east corner of Trinidad. The current there is a mutha and it's not like i'm a novice swimmer or unfamiliar with that beach. I must have bathed in there a hundred times but i got careless

a word of advice. Toco Beach Trinidad - DO NEVER TEST. EVER.

that is all

- Car Key Boi
ps
honeymoon ain't gonna be in TT. The gurl i'm marrying is from Trini. If i was marrying an English gurl, i could hardly take her to say Brighton Beach for a honeymoon, right? Anyways, we're gonna honeymoon in Paris France which might not sound that exciting especially to yuo Brits (and the CKB will do his best to set aside his natural hatred for the war shy cowardly French when he's over there) but my fiance loves that city (from what she's seen in photos, TV blah)

go figure

I just hope that the new Mrs CKB won't be too upset when Mr CKB says: "Oooh, I just gotta go out for a quick scratch." :cheesy:

i'll try my best Newtron but it's not really my field of expertise. But my buddy Hubcap Boi is an expert. I'll ask him for some tips before we go

thanks ChartMan :)

Be careful you don't trip up over all those dropped rifles. The ones that are labelled "never used, dropped once".

Also, if you go to Disney, Paris there won't be a fireworks show at the end of the day as there is in LA and Orlando. This is because when Disney, Paris opened they did have a fireworks display the first night, but the French Army surrendered.

i thought that disneyland, Paris had been closed down?...health and hygein reasons....apparently they fround a 6 foot mouse running around....

hehe

rumor has it the French Army are still using those old Sherman tanks that we left behind during WW2

and rumor has it their Engineer Bois modified the transmissions to give them 1 forward gear and 5 reverse
lol.gif

This is not true. The forward gear was made by their well known car manufacturer, Renfault, and defaults to stationary when engaged. It does NOT move forward as that is contrary to French Military History and Doctrine.

Excellent, Richard. Good post!

Best wishes,
Sean.

Skim - "Good scratch."

Maybe he should tell the wife it's a "Scratch Trade."

Car Key Boi and Richard,

Fear not. Families throughout the United European States sleep safely in their beds tonight in the sure knowledge that the recently formed ITF, Italian Task Force, is at hand to deal with all military emergencies affecting European member states.

Their efforts were much welcomed by the British in Basra recently when the ITF (ItalianTask Force) was spectacularly deployed from Rome and arrived some days later at its sandy destination in Iraq, to much rapturous applause and universal acclamation.

Picture the relief on our battle-weary infantry as the full force of the deployment in the form of two ice cream vans, a Domino Pizza moped and the Pope Mobile swung into tactical positions in the town square.

Sean

Oldun said:
For goodness sake don't encourage him, he might come back.

hey dude, wanna know why i flew into UK today?

not the money, not the trading or the real estate. None of that matters. I came back for YUO

SCRAAAAAATCH!

- Car Key Boi

seancass said:
Car Key Boi and Richard,

Fear not. Families throughout the United European States sleep safely in their beds tonight in the sure knowledge that the recently formed ITF, Italian Task Force, is at hand to deal with all military emergencies affecting European member states.

Their efforts were much welcomed by the British in Basra recently when the ITF (ItalianTask Force) was spectacularly deployed from Rome and arrived some days later at its sandy destination in Iraq, to much rapturous applause and universal acclamation.

Picture the relief on our battle-weary infantry as the full force of the deployment in the form of two ice cream vans, a Domino Pizza moped and the Pope Mobile swung into tactical positions in the town square.

Sean

lol.gif