i got engaged over the weekend, i guess that means it time for the CKB to stop

I just can't wait to hear how the wedding went - perhaps it will be on the lines of 'bride arrives at the church on time, but groom is 10 minutes late as he just can't resist keying all the guests' cars outside the church. :cheesy:

Seriously though, many congratulations!

Anyone who appears to seek to associate himself, whether by 'handle' inclination or otherwise, with the criminal scum who cause the kind of malicious damage you appear to find amusing does not warrant acknowledgement.

Last edited:
Oldun said:
Anyone who appears to seek to associate himself, whether by 'handle' inclination or otherwise, with the criminal scum who cause the kind of malicious damage you appear to find amusing does not warrant acknowledgement.

wow, yuo sound like a rather bitter and humorless dude

i think i will take Skimble's advice and can the idea of reforming my character otherwise i might end up like yuo in my old age, and that would be rather sad...

have a nice day

Skimbleshanks said:
I just can't wait to hear how the wedding went - perhaps it will be on the lines of 'bride arrives at the church on time, but groom is 10 minutes late as he just can't resist keying all the guests' cars outside the church. :cheesy:

Seriously though, many congratulations!

thanks Skimble, and thanks to everyone else who made a reply (not yuo Oldun, yuo sux) wedding is planned for Dec in Trinidad West Indies and rumor has it, it's gonna be a 5 day event! :eek:

Car Key Boy,

There must be a reason why you write "You" as "Yuo"? Is this part of the mystique, or should I say, given the emphasis on the West Indies, Mustique?

Trinidad, is that a West Indian father much-attached to his transistor radio?

I wish you well in your new life. I do hope she is a lady with a well-defined double top and plenty of volume. I am confident that were she a lady of betting inclination she would wish to go long in anticipation that you were far from a little short!

Best wishes,
Seancass

Sean

thanks sean, yeah i know my spelling sux. I promise to work on it ;)

Her name is Nelissa and she is VERY well-defined. She's a bean counter for a national bank in TT, but she's done some modelling in her time :) Last year i made a homepage for her. I'll PM yuo the addy, i don't want that oldun asshole e-mailing her what an asshole her fiance is ;)

CKB,
congratulations dude.Your honeymoon in Trinidad reminds me of the US "soccer" fan who complained when hearing the US had to play Trinidad&Tobago in a World Cup qualifier.The fan moaned,"hey man,that sucks! Why do we have to play 2 teams on the same day"

Hello Car Key Boi!

Your young lady, Nelissa, sounds charming and talented, and I do, sincerely, wish you well together. Trade well and release her from a life of bean-counting (runner beans, broad beans, butter beans, French beans, human beans, has beens - enough) And remember, only as a last resort do you trade-in the family cattle for a few more beans when the market is seriously against you. Remember Jack, who aspired to level two and was saved by the axe at the last moment? When I envisaged Nelissa counting beans, my mind focused in on an army of shackled personnel at Heinz HQ stabbing individual rogue beans on a conveyor belt with a tooth pick and then eating them in lieu of overtime!

The wedding - a five day event eh? Badminton Horse Trials is a
three day event and leaves those who enjoy a prolonged ride completely shattered, so don't overdo it!

I enjoy reading your posts and your spelling is absolutely fine, but I couldn't work out the significance of the 'yuo' instead of 'you.' I thought it might be some kind of subliminal message pinpointing the exact location of the Holy Grail to the prospective trader. [Cut - to hundreds of members of 'Flashmob' kneeling outside your home chanting, "We are not worthy!"]

Forgive me, but where is TT? It is probably a very obvious acronym for a well-known city or sector of employment. As I have grown older (50 next birthday; comparatively young) and a little wiser, I know that it is best to say, "I don't know, please tell me." I seem to learn so much more that way.

Best wishes,
Sean

haha, i had to google Badminton horse trails

the wedding's gonna be a five day event (i think) coz Nelissa and her family are Hindus and so they thought it would be nice to have a traditional type wedding blah, even thou they aint by any means strict Hindus blah (she wouldn't be marrying a white American tard if that was the case ;) )

thanks again for yuor wishes, and thanks to you too 2468 steve

oh yeah, TT stands for Trinidad & Tobago ;)

ckb,

we know more abt nelly than u.... tell us where u from etc. man.....

We spent a great family holiday in Tobago this summer.
For those who think TT has something to do with the Isle of Man, it is the nation of Trinidad and Tobago.
The latter is a lovely unspoilt green and lush island with soft, golden empty beaches.
The locals are, unlike Mr. Kipling's cakes, exceedingly pleasant and even the beach bums are almost as courteous as seancass.

As for car k b, I suspect he is a very respectable individual who is merely hiding behind a criminal persona.

Perhaps car k b is spending his honeymoon squatting in Harrison Ford's splendid neo-Colonial mansion in the south west corner of Tobago, or Ian Fleming's old island home on the Atlantic coast.