Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

I think the thread should be closed. Seems little point in continuing now the trolls have appeared. Richard has provided more than enough free info. for anyone prepared to put in the work to succeed.
Special thanks for all the charts Richard.

Er... rhetorical I know, but I don't understand. Perhaps you could clarify? :)
1) You understood and applied the methodology perfectly. It clearly works but you decide "it's not for me". If so, on what basis would you decide that it didn't work for you. If you wanted to add to other people's understanding then being more explicit about this aspect would help. Simply saying that something doesn't suit you really doesn't tell anyone anything. Or does it?.
I've never said that I understood and applied the methodology perfectly! Indeed, I would expect that someone who uses the approach successfully would say that I didn't apply it correctly. That would be logical. Why I decided that it's not for me has no bearing on the pro's and con's of the methodology. I don't happen to like eating duck, but that doesn't mean that duck can't be enjoyed by others.
The reason 'why' isn't anyone's business but mine, nonetheless, seeing as you asked sandpiper, I'll tell you. I waited too long for confirmation that the stock was trending and then entered the trade too late, often near the high or low of the day before price duly retraced. Those are psychological issues down to me, it doesn't reflect on the methodology at all. If it was a fault of the methodolgy or Richard's teaching of it, then this thread would be littered with posts by members complaining of the same problem. There aren't any (that I'm aware of), which suggests that the problem was down to me and not the methodology. I hope that's clear.

2) You didn't understand the methodology sufficiently to be able to apply it correctly. Fair enough, but then you would hardly be in a position to state that "there is nothing wrong with the methodology". Or would you?
Yes, I would, for the reasons quoted above and because there are plenty of peeps on this thread who find the methodology useful and have openly thanked Richard for his contribution. How well (or otherwise) any one individual trades the methodology is down to them and independant of the methodology itself. Horses for courses, one man's meat is another man's poison etc.

3) You understood the methodology perfectly but couldn't apply it. This implies that the successfull application of the methodology requires other skills, characteristics, qualities that you don't possess. That is of course fine. But then you can't really judge whether the methodology works or not if you don't have the wherewithall to make it work? Or can you? I guess it would also be helpful to others looking to make use of Richards services if you or he could then say what additional qualities were needed.
I think we're going round in circles here! Again, maybe I didn't understand it and apply it correctly. Who knows, who cares! It's immaterial; my experience is mine - yours will be completely different (probably). I should point out that this methodolgy isn't - and wasn't - the basis of my trading or why I had 1-2-1 tuition with Richard. It was very incidental to what I was doing at the time.

If I had questions or points to make to Richard I wouldn't have made them in quite that fashion for sure, but offensive? Ying and Yang mate surely? If a vendor (no matter what their elevated status) cannot be subjected to reasonable questioning then it's a bit rich isn't it? Necessary? Well clearly Tenbob felt that it was. Negative? Depends on your perspective I guess.
I have no issues with members questioning Richard about his methods - that's fine by me and, I would think, fine by Richard too. However, the whole tone of Tenbob's post is that of an irrational attack. If he posted in a polite and courteous manner, doubtless Richard would have responded in kind. So, yes, Tenbob's post is negative. It's also unnecessary because it achieves nothing other than to clog up the thread with irrelevant detritus. As for Tenbob's post being offensive - yes, the bits of it that refer to me are offensive to me as I know my own mind perfectly and I take exception to someone suggesting otherwise. I trust that answers all your points comprehensively.
Tim.

I've never said that I understood and applied the methodology perfectly! Indeed, I would expect that someone who uses the approach successfully would say that I didn't apply it correctly. That would be logical. Why I decided that it's not for me has no bearing on the pro's and con's of the methodology. I don't happen to like eating duck, but that doesn't mean that duck can't be enjoyed by others.
The reason 'why' isn't anyone's business but mine, nonetheless, seeing as you asked sandpiper, I'll tell you. I waited too long for confirmation that the stock was trending and then entered the trade too late, often near the high or low of the day before price duly retraced. Those are psychological issues down to me, it doesn't reflect on the methodology at all. If it was a fault of the methodolgy or Richard's teaching of it, then this thread would be littered with posts by members complaining of the same problem. There aren't any (that I'm aware of), which suggests that the problem was down to me and not the methodology. I hope that's clear.

Yes, I would, for the reasons quoted above and because there are plenty of peeps on this thread who find the methodology useful and have openly thanked Richard for his contribution. How well (or otherwise) any one individual trades the methodology is down to them and independant of the methodology itself. Horses for courses, one man's meat is another man's poison etc.

I think we're going round in circles here! Again, maybe I didn't understand it and apply it correctly. Who knows, who cares! It's immaterial; my experience is mine - yours will be completely different (probably). I should point out that this methodolgy isn't - and wasn't - the basis of my trading or why I had 1-2-1 tuition with Richard. It was very incidental to what I was doing at the time.

I have no issues with members questioning Richard about his methods - that's fine by me and, I would think, fine by Richard too. However, the whole tone of Tenbob's post is that of an irrational attack. If he posted in a polite and courteous manner, doubtless Richard would have responded in kind. So, yes, Tenbob's post is negative. It's also unnecessary because it achieves nothing other than to clog up the thread with irrelevant detritus. As for Tenbob's post being offensive - yes, the bits of it that refer to me are offensive to me as I know my own mind perfectly and I take exception to someone suggesting otherwise. I trust that answers all your points comprehensively.
Tim.

Tim,

OK. Now I understand. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Mr charts

What is your maximum drawdown on this system in points?
O D T
This question has been address again and again, and can be adjusted to suit your risk tolerance, using the ATR as a guide.

All systems will fail when market conditions change. Markets are dynamic and markets change .How does the system cope if volatility increases ?Does the system will fail ,if stops will get hit much more frequently ? .If market conditions become consistently choppy,does the system fail?.
O D T
people confuse systems with underlying factors, mr charts method is not a system and certainly not a system that will suddenly stop working, it is based on human psychology, greed and fear, and that will never change, and certainly not in our life time.
what you are confusing this method with, is say a system that notices that one min after the dollar ticks up oil follows it, so people watch the dollar and then buy oil. this kind of system is ruined by too many people watching, but momentum trading, assuming that you are not late to the party, can work better with more people as long as you are nimble and are not left long/short at the top/bottom.
you only trade stocks of suitable volatility, and avoid any choppy messy stock.
In your case you have 10 other set ups (systems), if this one was not showing good set up,you would trade the others i.e retracements , reversals etc.The traders of this single system would be handicapped or wouldn't they?
O D T
when you start trading you only need one setup trying to do too much just confuses you,
so only concentrating on one way is actually a huge help.

hope this thread is not closed as its my favorite thread, anyone who thinks that richard has described only part of a system, that therefore can't be used profitbly just hassent read/understood what he's been saying
anyway just my 2 Cents as always.
Bry.

I think there is absolute clarity here.

Richard has shown clearly that he is a vendor, both in his badge and in occasional references to how his career progressed from dentist to trainer.

He has told us many times that the strategy he presents in this thread comprise just one of those that he uses and that it does not NEED level 2, even though you might get a better edge by using it.

He has provided free education here and it is up to each follower of his thread to decide whether the free strategy is right for them.

If it is right for them, they then need to determine whether or not they wish to pursue further 121 training with him to learn about L2 or other strategies. I assume that they will do that based on whether they have already made a profit using the free strategy.

If the free strategy is not right for them I doubt that anyone would say - Oh it hasn't worked because I don't know about L2, so I will have to be trained on that. I think they would be more likely to say, "Richard's strategy is not right for me, so I won't pursue training with him further".

It seems that many people have enjoyed his thread and wish it would continue.

It is a shame that so many threads end because of emotionally charged language rather than civilised debate and questioning. It would also be more fruitful if this debate was conducted outside of the thread in question in those cases where the flow of the thread would be ruined for those who wish to follow it.

Charlton

If the free strategy is not right for them I doubt that anyone would say - Oh it hasn't worked because I don't know about L2, so I will have to be trained on that. I think they would be more likely to say, "Richard's strategy is not right for me, so I won't pursue training with him further".

There is never absolute clarity on this BB :)

This is exactly what naive newbies would do, 'can't make it work for myself, pay for some expert help'.

There is never absolute clarity on this BB :)

This is exactly what naive newbies would do, 'can't make it work for myself, pay for some expert help'.
Ah

but now I have given them a choice of questions to ask.

The most valuable training a newbie can receive is to learn to think for themselves - to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Charlton

I am not getting involved in flame wars with anybody. I've got more important things to do.
That does NOT mean someone can get away with lying and gross distortions.

If someone has a personal vendetta against timsk – and it’s totally beyond me why anyone on this planet should have any animosity towards him – then maybe they should look inside themselves to find the real source of the “problem”.
What a shame decent genuine helpful people like him get attacked for no reason.

There is “one” poster on this thread today whose comments I haven’t read as I have him on ignore. Anyone who posts messages wanting me dead when he doesn’t even know me needs the sort of help I can’t provide.

Neil, your post, “I think the thread should be closed. Seems little point in continuing now the trolls have appeared. Richard has provided more than enough free info. for anyone prepared to put in the work to succeed.
Special thanks for all the charts Richard. “

Thank you for your kind words. I agree with much of what you’ve said but I don’t want the thread closing because all the material in it would soon become lost. The idea was to provide a methodology that many people would be able to use to their personal benefit and profit. Closure because of an attack like that would negate the purpose of the thread to the detriment of others who have and might find it useful in some way; even if they find the method doesn’t suit them then there might be other aspects like risk control and position management which they do like. Others have already adapted the concepts to other trading instruments.
Whether I will continue the thread or spend as much time posting and answering questions – including many off board – is a different matter.
I can’t help wondering whether I really want to be bothered to post material which those individuals who choose to try and wreck the thread might find useful themselves……but, hey, I won't let the trolls win. No way.

Bfirth,
Thank you for an excellent and intelligent post and for your kind words. Spot on. One of the few posts worth reading a second time.

Charlton, there is a lot in what you say.
Most of the people who I have trained have come to me via personal recommendation, though some from googling and researching me and so on.
There are several others who I have declined to train for various reasons, including one recent poster on this thread.
You have also hit on an essential element in teaching, which is that the people who tend to do best are those who are taught or encouraged to also think for themselves as well as being taught what works and what doesn’t and why. That understanding is key, imho.

Thank you to everyone who has made positive contributions.

There have been people in the past who have tried to attack me, usually because they are the BB equivalent of vandals, sometimes for deeper reasons.
Quite a few very capable traders over the years have been driven away from t2w.
No one has succeeded in driving me off here and no one ever will.
I don't give up.
Simple.

Richard

I have no doubt that Richard is completely genuine. I have paper traded his methods for some weeks now, with some success. When I trade for real, I have no doubt that my success will be down to me - not the market, not Richard, not the method!

i.e.
- how focussed am I on the task?
- do I have the experience to spot the right set-ups?
- do I have the patience to trade the right set-ups?
- how closely am I following my risk management rules?
- am I trying to execute too many trades?
- am I trading at the most profitable times?
etc etc

Give the guy a break. Why shouldn't he get paid for sharing his methods and experience - I'm sure he could make much more trading those days rather than teaching!

Much of what Richard teaches is common sense - well executed. (you know what they say - "common sense is not very common")

Stop trying to look for a 'silver bullet' - put in some time & effort, be patient and execute well. You won't become an expert overnight!

Disaster. The best thread on T2W starting to unwind.

I thought I knew a bit about trading before I met Richard. I did, but I really had no idea on how to trade properly and effectively. I have learned so much and am just about to go to live trading. Richard is most genuine, an extremely experienced trader and willing to help people learn. The posts he has entered on this thread are invaluable (imho) and you have all been given an opportunity; do NOT throw it away.

(...........and it's given freely, for heaven's sake!)

Hi Mr Charts

read all this carefully worded thread Richard

some very good posts, your willingness to help new/old traders find their feet in a dificult game is to be applauded

BUT ~

you are a vender

looks like your fishing for punters which is fair enough I guess, you have declared your status

"I'm not going to go into detail publicly about how I do this, but a lot of the time level 2 is just noise/insignificant. There are times when it is priceless because it tells you what is highly likely to happen BEFORE it does.That becomes extremely difficult on very fast moving stocks, it becomes unreadable as you infer. However, on other stocks it is very readable at key points and that is when it is priceless for keeping you out of, just as an example, breakouts which then go on to fail. It's not infallible, but it gives me a huge edge.
Yes, it certainly is possible to trade the chart patterns only and make a profit, but the success rate won't be as high or the profits so substantial
I view charts as being two dimensional; the third dimension is level 2 T&S; not always necessary, but sometimes a huge help.
Hope that helps,
Richard

"Hello shopsmart,
I read news stories pre-market and use scanners before and during market hours to find stocks which might create the set ups I use - of which this thread is about one only.
I also use level 2 T&S to provide a trigger for the trade. You can manage without level 2 t&S but it gives me a huge edge; it sometimes, not always, gives me key evidence as to whether a trade will work or not.
Richard.

without any indication to your use of T&S it appears like you are fishing for punters = pay me and I will show you how to make a decending 20ma system work for you

you could have stopped the thread after 3-4 pages with all detail contained if your motif was not a fishing expedition imho

"any trading system that is not 100% undeniably controlled by some mechanical means or fixed rule in every single aspect of its existence is judgemental in some way, no matter how small"

"any system with a judgemental component will work better for the system developer than for some random person who buys it and puts it into action. The only way to profit from a system in the same way as the developer is to take the same signals that the developer takes, and exit when the developer exits"

regards any questions raised by other posters that were not in agreement with you or part method posted on thread ....... just general questions really, nothing very aggressive or unreasonable imho

many times others answered on your behalf in an aggressive endorsing manner, imho killing any debate regards the validity of the (PART) method posted on this thread, you then later endorse the answer when the gunfire is judged to have subsided or that is how it appears

one poster in particular is one of your happy clients, he appears to be a reasonably hard working chap and yet even he concedes he cannot manage to turn a consistent profit with your method

performance issues he blames on his own short falls

imho it is not his shortfalls but a reflection on yours and this half posted method on a thread started by a vendor

you have some 12 setups you use and your obviously very busy with other stuff, if your going to post a method to help new traders it should be complete imho, it does not need to be great but it should be complete

I accept you made it clear in your 1st post regards T&S part of method and discretion used by yourself not being part of the thread and I can understand why, perhaps you did not consider any problems regards the omission of T&S

the fact remains that the method can"t be properly back and forward tested by any traders without it

you state your a full time trader for 10 yrs, you must be aware a half method is no method at all Richard

perhaps you could if you get some spare time post exact guidance to entry criterior without T&S

strongly trending 1-3 min tf is open to misinterpretation judging by some of the posted charts by others

your criterior for not entering

your definition of S & R nearby (reason given for no valid entry) ............. pdh & low or other S&R definition you consider ?

perhaps a 1-10 bullet list might help , the thread is 60 ish pages long

Hard Hat on

latter

Andy

I am not getting involved in flame wars with anybody. I've got more important things to do.
That does NOT mean someone can get away with lying and gross distortions.

If someone has a personal vendetta against timsk – and it’s totally beyond me why anyone on this planet should have any animosity towards him – then maybe they should look inside themselves to find the real source of the “problem”.
What a shame decent genuine helpful people like him get attacked for no reason.

There is “one” poster on this thread today whose comments I haven’t read as I have him on ignore. Anyone who posts messages wanting me dead when he doesn’t even know me needs the sort of help I can’t provide.

Neil, your post, “I think the thread should be closed. Seems little point in continuing now the trolls have appeared. Richard has provided more than enough free info. for anyone prepared to put in the work to succeed.
Special thanks for all the charts Richard. “

Thank you for your kind words. I agree with much of what you’ve said but I don’t want the thread closing because all the material in it would soon become lost. The idea was to provide a methodology that many people would be able to use to their personal benefit and profit. Closure because of an attack like that would negate the purpose of the thread to the detriment of others who have and might find it useful in some way; even if they find the method doesn’t suit them then there might be other aspects like risk control and position management which they do like. Others have already adapted the concepts to other trading instruments.
Whether I will continue the thread or spend as much time posting and answering questions – including many off board – is a different matter.
I can’t help wondering whether I really want to be bothered to post material which those individuals who choose to try and wreck the thread might find useful themselves……but, hey, I won't let the trolls win. No way.

Bfirth,
Thank you for an excellent and intelligent post and for your kind words. Spot on. One of the few posts worth reading a second time.

Charlton, there is a lot in what you say.
Most of the people who I have trained have come to me via personal recommendation, though some from googling and researching me and so on.
There are several others who I have declined to train for various reasons, including one recent poster on this thread.
You have also hit on an essential element in teaching, which is that the people who tend to do best are those who are taught or encouraged to also think for themselves as well as being taught what works and what doesn’t and why. That understanding is key, imho.

Thank you to everyone who has made positive contributions.

There have been people in the past who have tried to attack me, usually because they are the BB equivalent of vandals, sometimes for deeper reasons.
Quite a few very capable traders over the years have been driven away from t2w.
No one has succeeded in driving me off here and no one ever will.
I don't give up.
Simple.

Richard

and you thought my post was OTT .......... :)

it was not an attempt to de-rail thread ............ it was only one questioning post

no mention of any personal vendettas, if tim thinks I have a personal vendetta against him then he is very much mistaken. I concede I do not like or agree with many of his posts and tone - not a crime or in anyway a vendetta

no death threats to anyone by me........... did I miss something ?

just a direct post with a request for clarification in a tone you and tim do not like

I will attempt to post in a more sedate manner and tone in future would not want to de-rail the best thread on T2W

I never mentioned tim by name

it was just an example to demonstrate that not everyone gets it 1,2,3 ... A,B,C and perhaps you should consider adding a little more detail to your posts in future

you were the one that felt the need to consider not posting and closing the thread down because of just one post you read

no more trouble from me I can see your all very sensitive around here

latter

Andy

It's disappointing to see what's happened on this thread but also rewarding to see many of the common-sense and reasoned replies.

My trading's very different from Richard's and I doubt if his system would suit me yet I still find his commentaries extremely interesting and worthwhile. And he does it for free! Why should he explain L2 if he doesn't wish to? He's already donated (as have other established traders round here) loads of free instruction. Just add hard work and you'll make progress.

I consider Richard's response to be very worthy and it's so nice that he's not thrown his toys out of the cot!

Richard has shown clearly that he is a vendor, both in his badge and in occasional references to how his career progressed from dentist to trainer.

He has told us many times that the strategy he presents in this thread comprise just one of those that he uses and that it does not NEED level 2, even though you might get a better edge by using it.

He has provided free education here and it is up to each follower of his thread to decide whether the free strategy is right for them.

If it is right for them, they then need to determine whether or not they wish to pursue further 121 training with him to learn about L2 or other strategies. I assume that they will do that based on whether they have already made a profit using the free strategy.

It seems that many people have enjoyed his thread and wish it would continue.

It is a shame that so many threads end because of emotionally charged language rather than civilised debate and questioning. It would also be more fruitful if this debate was conducted outside of the thread in question in those cases where the flow of the thread would be ruined for those who wish to follow it.

Charlton

Good post, Charlton, and I agree with you that people should be mature enough to decide for themselves whether to continue to read a thread, or not. I, myself, take what I want from most threads and rarely read them from beginning to end. Nevertheless, points seen by some should be raised so that others can see them, too.

There is one specific question that I would ask you and others, though.

What was wrong with tenbobtrader's post?

No opinions without specifying the offending words, please. A thread should be able to survive one dissenting poster. So should a another poster. I have had more hurtful things said against me in my time. I certainly, have no intention of leaving because of the opinion of one person.

There is one specific question that I would ask you and others, though.

What was wrong with tenbobtrader's post?

No opinions without specifying the offending words, please. A thread should be able to survive one dissenting poster. So should a another poster. I have had more hurtful things said against me in my time. I certainly, have no intention of leaving because of the opinion of one person.
Splitlink

You make an assumption that I am referring specifically to tenbobtrader's post, but my last paragraph about emotional language is more generalised. In fact it refers to all threads - this one - Trader's Dante's or any thread that has attracted a following and then becomes derailed through emotional language from EITHER side.

In fact Tenbotrader highlighted this issue himself in post 498,

"many times others answered on your behalf in an aggressive endorsing manner, imho killing any debate regards the validity of the (PART) method posted on this thread, you then later endorse the answer when the gunfire is judged to have subsided or that is how it appears"

This is why I suggest that criticism of what are clearly popular threads on the grounds of the threadstarter's intent would best be made outside of the original thread, so that those who wish to read the original uninterrupted may do so. On the other hand debate that is related to technical aspects of a strategy are fine.

This is, after all, what the posting guidelines state:

"7.9 Keep your posts related to the topic of the thread. Irrelevant posts, particularly those which are intended to take the thread completely off topic will be moved to a new thread, or may be removed altogether.
7.10 Please keep your posts as constructive as possible and avoid making a post that adds little or no value to the discussion, for example "That's so cool." Poor grammar, spelling and misleading titles, make it harder to read the forums."

I am even reluctant to make this response here, because by doing so I am merely prolonging the diversion from the thread's original intent.

I should add that I myself use other strategies than those elucidated in this thread, but clearly there are many who would like to see the thread free from distractions.

Charlton

I have to say, I'm normally quite vocal about vendors.

Most of the vendors on this site are here for a single post, they spam the board with a link to some piece of **** EA and then get banned.

Mr Charts has made no attempt to hide the fact he's a vendor. He's showing us an entry technique that can be used. I actually PM'd him and traded emails about this entry technique and he did give me some more insight into it as well as some literature, all free of charge. None of the literature was pre-sales collateral dropping hints and promising more, it was all pure information free of hyperlinks or hints to buy something.

At no point during this exchange did he offer for me to join up as a student, nor did his emails contain any links to any training website.

You can actually make the technique here work but like Mr Charts says, maybe it works better with L2.

This thread was going fine until tenbobtrader started sticking his oar in. I have to wonder how much effort he put into trying to trade this method. I wonder if he reached out to Richard to confirm things he didn't understand. I am guessing he didn't. I am guessing in fact that he did little more than read this thread, see the 'works better with level 2' comments, saw his half-empty glass and started crying foul. I would also hazard that at no point will this guy ever be a successful trader. There's some free info here, it's of use. No point getting your titty in a wringer just because you aren't given the whole thing gratis.

It would be a shame if this thread ended here in my opinion. This site needs a few more traders and a few less critics who have shown a good degree of ineptness trading-wise thus far.

not much of an oar was it

I agree mr charts is a vender and he is very open about it (see open to my my post)

followed the thread from the start and repped 1st post under the AKA bladerunner and a couple of other posts I think

re read the thread again

never attempted to trade method, not that interested in US stocks

posted what I did not understand on the thread in apparently the wrong tone

excellent response so far by everybody except mr charts

mr charts could have answered my post in a bullet format for the benefit of other thread followers and moved on

I was about to post a short thank you to mr charts initial response advising readers to check it out for themselves

usual sheep started posting their allegiance and reppying each other in some mad feeding frenzzzzzzzzzy

Charlton

I accept tht you were posting in general terms. It would, as you say be better if there was a separate thread for criticisms but, I'm afraid, it is human nature to address the source of the problem diectly as, on another thread, the dissenting poster is likely to be ignored completely, or answered by someone who is nothing more than the mother hen for the intended recipent

Searching questions are likely to be unpleasant to the recipient. No one likes to be the object of them but where would we be if they were not allowed? David Cameron is a thorn in Gordon Brown's hide. I'm not a fan of Cameron but I'm glad that he is there.

If anyone takes an authoritative line, then he should expect to answer relevant questions.

Anyway, as some of you rightly say, this has spoiled the thread, but it is not, necessarily, the questioner's fault. This particular questioner has been asking them way back.

Split

you get the government you deserve imvho

good posts imho from .......... Sandpiper Split Chorlton & 007

do not agree with your last line 007 ....... don"t want to fall out about it, not a bigggg"y

"I consider Richard's response to be very worthy and it's so nice that he's not thrown his toys out of the cot! "

there are a few on the floor imo

guess when the smoke settles you could cut the posts on the original thread and put them on another sister thread with a visible link ........ HEATED DEBATE THIS WAY ........SOME ASSSSsssss HOLE DARES TO QUESTION THE THREAD MASTER

leave you all to it

I agree pedro01

"Those that tell don't know. Those that know don't tell. "

later

Andy

not much of an oar was it

I agree mr charts is a vender and he is very open about it (see open to my my post)

followed the thread from the start and repped 1st post under the AKA bladerunner and a couple of other posts I think

re read the thread again

never attempted to trade method, not that interested in US stocks

posted what I did not understand on the thread in apparently the wrong tone

excellent response so far by everybody except mr charts

mr charts could have answered my post in a bullet format for the benefit of other thread followers and moved on

I was about to post a short thank you to mr charts initial response advising readers to check it out for themselves

usual sheep started posting their allegiance and reppying each other in some mad feeding frenzzzzzzzzzy

OK - so in summary.

You haven't tried this method.
You posted on this thread & didn't get the type of reply you expected (what color bullet points did you want ?)
Everyone not on your side counts as 'sheep'.

Given your tone, I presume you are quite a profitable trader, right ? I guess the threads you started so far were just playing with us ? I look forward to your own thread showing all a profitable way to trade.

By the way - Trader Dante has some threads showing trading methods too - I think you may be needed over there to tear him to shreds.

That was me.

TBH this whole episode has been blown out of proportion. Too many diva's on this site. I don't see why someone who has questioned a vendors methods (albeit in a manner that was a tad sarcastic) can't just discuss the matter with the vendor instead of being lynch mobbed by followers. Lets just get over it. If you don't like "Richard's" stuff they stay out of the thread. IMO this stuff isn't too detailed but I didn't come here to be spoon-fed. Anyone who wan't to buy his stuff should be left to their own devices. It might even work for them.