Hirose Financial UK - chat

Are going to get DMA with the meta4 platform?I hope that febuary is it as it keeps getting put back an awful lot. 8 weeks for final testing?

Hi Redtag,
the Lion MT4 platform will interact in exactly the same way as the Lion Trader Platform, ie accessing an aggregated price feed from the liquidity providers. DMA is more exchange orientated but the principal is generally the same, i.e. you will be accessing the underlying rather than a dealing desk.

MT4 - agreed, taking longer than we anticipated and we are ironing out niggles.

Hi Redtag,
the Lion MT4 platform will interact in exactly the same way as the Lion Trader Platform, ie accessing an aggregated price feed from the liquidity providers. DMA is more exchange orientated but the principal is generally the same, i.e. you will be accessing the underlying rather than a dealing desk.

MT4 - agreed, taking longer than we anticipated and we are ironing out niggles.

Hi,thanks for the reply.Seeing is beliving, looking at the prices ie DMA is not the same a dealing with the underlying market.I like to see where the liquidity is.However i take it thats a no to seeing.Still im looking forward to the day the Meta4 is up and running.Good luck.Mike

Can we have an update on the meta4 please.Also had difficulty in closing trades on thursday any reason for that?Long delays.As an ecn, stp broker maybe this should not be the case.
regards Mike

..... Also had difficulty in closing trades on thursday any reason for that?Long delays.As an ecn, stp broker maybe this should not be the case.
regards Mike

To Hirose UK : In the event that a position cannot be closed on the LION platform and communication between Hirose support desk and client not possible, for whatever reason, can the position be hedged to lock in profits or losses and save the day ?

To Hirose UK : In the event that a position cannot be closed on the LION platform and communication between Hirose support desk and client not possible, for whatever reason, can the position be hedged to lock in profits or losses and save the day ?

Hi Phylo,l belive you can hedge your trades on the Lion platform.I did not think of ringing the support desk.Do you trade with Hirose?

Hi Phylo,l belive you can hedge your trades on the Lion platform.I did not think of ringing the support desk.Do you trade with Hirose?

Hi, No - I know someone who recently opened an account. We had a closer look and yes, hedging is available - but not off the Dealing Rates Buy/Sell Symbols. Its on the top menu - Trade - > Hedge Position.

To: Hirose UK
Question answered - reply not required.

I also have had very slow ticket functionality, closing positions taking far to long once initiated? this started on thursday 10th jan can Hirose let us know if their has been a problem?

I also have had very slow ticket functionality, closing positions taking far to long once initiated? this started on thursday 10th jan can Hirose let us know if their has been a problem?

Hi Skint,no reply as yet then from Hirose.Did you take advantage of the free 20.00 trading credits from Hirose?

Hi all,

we have been experiencing some processing issues and have identified various problems and applying fixes. Our sincere apologies to anyone affected. We are resolving as fast as we can.

Re hedging the platform offers either: a partial hedge on one position at a time or full hedging (ie like MT4). All you need oto do is contact us using the Contact Us Form requsting Full Hedging and we will make the adjustment in the back office for you.

Hi Skint,no reply as yet then from Hirose.Did you take advantage of the free 20.00 trading credits from Hirose?

hi redtag, can you let me know more ref trading credit?

I spoke to uk head office regarding the platform issue and they did say it was their end which makes a change, I think out of 7 years trading thats the first broker to take the honest stance, usually just spiel off the normal fob off speech so I do like the customer service given by Hirose best I have experienced.(y)

I have dowm loaded the demmo platform but the charts are not full screen. Can one get full screen charts on their demo platform?

I have dowm loaded the demmo platform but the charts are not full screen. Can one get full screen charts on their demo platform?

Hello Neil,no you cannot get the full screen up eiher demo or live, well not as far as i can see.
regards Mike

Hey Neil, look at top left of chart just off the chart area and you will see a blue icon click that and a dropdown will display docked or undocked giving larger chart and easier multi screen use, good luck...

Tickets still slow to execute so that problem still not fixed??? (n)

Hey Neil, look at top left of chart just off the chart area and you will see a blue icon click that and a dropdown will display docked or undocked giving larger chart and easier multi screen use, good luck...

Morning,yup trades very slow to close this morning we are talking 2-5 seconds also my trades are closing on their own very quickly after entering the trade.What on earth is that all about?You know i opened this account awaiting the Meta4 platform and of course Hirose gave me £20 which is now 31+ in 10 days happy days ay.lol.Im now having doubts about this company.Still we shall see.Im expecting instant execution on the Meta4.
Regards Mike(n)

Hi Neil,

there is functionality to 'undock' your charts. Top left of the chart will have the Lion Trader icon - click on and you can detach / undoc alowing you to expand to the full screen. Hope that helps.

Hi,can you address the problem of very slow execution and closing of trades.What is happening? And also can we have an update on the Meta4 platform,Thankyou Mike

Hi Skint and Redtag,
wehad a fix over the weekend so order processing should be good. Because we are STP rather than acting as Principal there will always be a number of pre trade checks that need to be completed. The whole process should take less than a second.

Depending on where you are situated a proxy server may help generally. Here are some instructions that yyou can play around with to see if your execution speed increases:

Click on the Lion Trader icon (on your desktop) to open the Lion Trader login window
Click the Settings button which opens the Proxy Settings window
Check ‘Use Proxy’
In the box labelled ‘Server’ type proxy.sysfx.com
In the box labelled ‘Port’ type 80
Then click ‘OK’
Then enter your password in the Lion Trader login window
(please also ensure that your Account Type is correct).

Regards.

Hi,can you address the problem of very slow execution and closing of trades.What is happening? And also can we have an update on the Meta4 platform,Thankyou Mike

Hi Redtag,

speed should be back to normal - have just posted a message previously re proxy servers that can be used.

MT4 launch: we are hopeful that it will be mid Feb (2013). Apologies for not being more specific.