Hirose Financial UK - chat

Limits

We have just launched our latest secure online payment method, Neteller. Neteller is a flexible, easy to use method of making quick, secure payments to your trading account and receiving payments from us. It is also FCA regulated which gives good security over your funds.

Hello HF UK,

I used demo MT4 it seems the prices ASK and BID from a real STP, very good:)

In your payment methods i read this :
*We will return your funds to the source from which you have made a payment. Under some circumstances, this may not be feasible.
In such circumstances, we will require a copy of your bank statement and pay back those funds to your bank account.

Could you please explain in details, i will join HF UK and wanna use Neteller as deposit and withdrawal because it is FCA regulated and super fast i already work with it with other broker.
I want to to know what is the limits of Neteller options.

Best regards,

Hello Win3 - for Neteller there are generally no restrictions. For Credit Cards the card issuer may have restrictions when paying back to your card.

What do you do when volitility dries up in the FX market - should you change your trading pattern?
Should you increase leverage? Just some of the questions posed by clients recently. If you are looking to trdae different products then you must educate yourself about the potential pitfalls. Hirose Uk has just launced a Binary Options product that may be of interest. It is a 10 minute High / Low option using 4 major pairs offering up to 80% retun on investment.
If you have never traded this type of product before we would strongly suggest you use the Practice account to fully understand it.

Good news for the Lion Trader platform. After the recent processing upgrade it is now possible to place predfined orders (stops and limits) a minimum of 3 pips way from the market. This adds enhanced value for risk management purposes.

How can this be for a STP broker we as traders should be able to place an order wherever including within the spread if we so wish.Is this because you are not placing the orders straight to the Interbank market who do not care where your order is.Or is it because your are keeping the orders and correlating the orders with your own Liquidity makers.An honest ans here would be good no waffle please

Last edited:
Hi Redtag - we are not an ECN - we get an aggregated feed from our liquidity providers so will show bid / offer. The 3 pip rule is to ensure that trade processing can be carried out in a timely manner especially given the volume of traffic.

hi all, hope everyone having great trading week so far !!

so i have decided to try trading with hirouse financial uk company after doing lots of researching on uk brokers, after the chf event & Alpari uk closing i had to find a replacement ( you can tell i am a former Alpari uk trader ) its really unfortunate to see uk brokers if you done some investigating about uk brokers you will find unfortunate facts that will make you hate dealing with them anymore to be honest its very bad .

anyway i have found hirous financial uk & after lots of reaserch about them they turned to have a legit reputation and history, now i only done research on the uk department bare in mind i did not did any search on their japan department, the uk department however seemed to be legit regards the history & reputation .

therefore i decided to give their demo a test & i have to say that was quite test lasted for month, the demo side its pretty good i never found any requotes nor do i have found any bad execution the execution was always good in london session in other sessions its still good but could be late within a second or 2, i will not blame them for this since its market execution usually at times like before the opening the market is already slow so its normal ( the site never said market execution it only said fast execution but from what i have experinced on a demo it appeared like the market execution ) .

the feed is great STP only one small issue is the data, sometimes the data is different comparing it with 2 or 3 ecn/stp brokers yet it does cuts out sometimes leaving a gap in the chart in normal trading hours like london when normally its not the gap time, i do have some issues with the enternet connection but i have tried so many different brokers & never had the data issue it only happened with hirouse one thing to bare in mind that it could be the liquidity provider they using so i can not blame them on this one but i would be blame them if the issue lasted for upcoming long time since as a broker they should be wanting to improve their services .

now the other big issue i ran into it is the spread widening to be honest its their only flaw i have found, they would widening the spread in sunday gap so much that you could not trade any the risk ratio for gap trading with this broker is so high making the gap value goes on zero for a trade setup, other times would be the news time & the low period of trading times like late night, the spread widening up to 10x then the normal spread, i would ask hirouse finincial uk to gently look to this issue as its the only issue that would stop a trader to work with them, they did replayed before its their liquidity provider issue not them but as i said above even though i would not blame them for the issue still i would like to see an improvment for the services .

the other thing i have noticed that sometimes your TP will not be triggered even if i gave it a space of 3 pips but to be honest with you all the TP triggered 3 of 5 times i dont know about you guys but i find this a very good rate i dealt with other brokers in the past that does not have any TP triggering when they claim they do, i would not be blaming them on this as it could be the market condition yet a trader job is to watch the chart when there's an opening trades .

last thing i have found with hirouse uk that if you wish to drop a visit to their uk depertment you have to make an appointment, now i understand its their business concept & its their privacy policy but as a trader & all traders do agree with me if you were around the town & wished to drop a visit to your broker why i would need to have an appointment with you ? even though i understand your policy but i cant help to think there could be no real office, no offence & please do not take that personally but a trader nowadays is not protected with all the brokers that do claim to be real brokers when they not & am not saying you are i do wish for explaining for this point .

otherwise overall trading experimenting with them on demo was good & i have to say they do have honesty & legitimate when dealing with a trader i went to the chat on their website & the support was honest with me with every question i have asked & thats why i have decided to try them because i sense honesty with them & am hoping for a good experiment with them .

overall experimenting with them :

- good points :

1- good STP feed .
2- very good execution .
3- no requotes at all .
4- good support team when you need them .
5- questions answered with honesty sense .

- bad points :
1- widening spread up to 10x in low market times .
2- data cutting off in variable times making a gap in no gapping times .

this is was my results from experimenting demo with them, i will be posting my live experiment with them once i go live & share with you everything good & bad regularly so all the traders could get the benfit, overall i had a very good experiment & i hope they would imporve their services & keep their honesty for the long run .

i noticed that everyday if your position is still open these Hirose people chunk off some money off your account. These deductions are arbitrary and sometimes unfair. The undiscerning will not notice this. The company ought to have a transparent and fair rollover policy to enable would be clients decide if this platform is okay for them