Hirose Financial UK - chat

If anyone is having problems with the platform server it may be because MT4 Version Builds lower than 4.00 482 are not supported. To check your version just click ‘Help’ on your MT4 Platform and then click ‘About’. You can then see the Version and Build (highlighted at the bottom left of the window). If its below 482 then all you need to do is download the latest version from the website

Gold

Almost all FX UK Brokers offer Gold. Does Hirose Financial UK have any intention of offering Gold ? If yes, when ? Thanks in advance.

Apart from offering Gold,Silver would be nice as well.Also did anyone notice the crosses had changed yesterday i found some weird ones and i wanted to trade the EUR/GBP that has disaperd altogether.
Regards Mike.

Hi,does anyone have the problem im having.Ie i have only 10 pairs on my Meta4 platform and apart from the Usd/jpy,gbp/usd,eur/usd the rest are exotics like the Hungarian Florin or the Mexican peso.Please.Can Hirose rectify this please i did,nt ask for this.
Regards Mike.

Hi good morning,did anybody get a big spike on the GBP/USD this morning and do they know the reason why?Is it real?It went from1.60503-1.61219 whew,Mike

Quick (late) reply. Spike universal on all accounts not only Hirose. Image: M15 GBPUSD, large candle at 06:15 London Time. Vertical line to right of large candle is London open 08:00. Have not turned on Bloomberg for possible reason. Bots ?

Attachments

• GBPUSD - SPIKE - 1.PNG
    GBPUSD - SPIKE - 1.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 202
Hi,does anyone have the problem im having.Ie i have only 10 pairs on my Meta4 platform and apart from the Usd/jpy,gbp/usd,eur/usd the rest are exotics like the Hungarian Florin or the Mexican peso.Please.Can Hirose rectify this please i did,nt ask for this.
Regards Mike.

Hi Mike - We havent got Silver just yet but, as above to Phylo, Gold pair is on its way. Re instruments you should certainly be seeing more than 10. Hope it has been rectied - if not let us know.

Good news for the Lion Trader platform. After the recent processing upgrade it is now possible to place predfined orders (stops and limits) a minimum of 3 pips way from the market. This adds enhanced value for risk management purposes.

We have just launched our latest secure online payment method, Neteller. Neteller is a flexible, easy to use method of making quick, secure payments to your trading account and receiving payments from us. It is also FCA regulated which gives good security over your funds.

We have just launched our latest secure online payment method, Neteller. Neteller is a flexible, easy to use method of making quick, secure payments to your trading account and receiving payments from us. It is also FCA regulated which gives good security over your funds.

Today, I made a first-time deposit of 20 USD by neteller for LION Trading account (ACT) and received a message that it will take 6 hours on a business day for the money to be credited to my trading account. Why this much time taken to credit my account by neteller? If I were to use SKRILL, will it be any quicker?

Today, I made a first-time deposit of 20 USD by neteller for LION Trading account (ACT) and received a message that it will take 6 hours on a business day for the money to be credited to my trading account. Why this much time taken to credit my account by neteller? If I were to use SKRILL, will it be any quicker?

Hi bharathrathod all payments are managed periodically throught the day for Neteller as it is a new payment process for us. The typical time is 30 minutes / hour.
If you let us know we can process the payment immediately for you.

May I know how much time you take to process withdrawal by neteller ? It's been 24 hours+ after putting a withdrawal request by neteller, yet I haven't received my money.

Last edited:
Hi Bharathrathod,
again, typically it is about 30 minutes. If you mak a payment via Neteller over the weekend it will be picked up first thing on Monday morning.

Hi Bharathrathod,
again, typically it is about 30 minutes. If you mak a payment via Neteller over the weekend it will be picked up first thing on Monday morning.

Received it. Thanks.

I found your withdrawal processing to be better than deposit as I instantly received alert mail from you that my withdrawal has been done. Pls send an notification mail on completion of deposit processing too.

One suggestion to you would be to send an notification mail on transferring deposit money to trading account. I had to wait for four hours before the money that I had sent via neteller was available to me in my trading account and I had to manually check to see if the money was in my trading account.

Gold

Hello Hirose Financial

Gold now available with Lion MetaTrader but not Lion Trader.
Any plans to include Gold in Lion Trader ?

Regards

Last edited: