Hirose Financial UK - chat

Good Morning,an economic calender would be good.No virtual plug ins please ,and ECN.At the moment how many liquidity providers do you use for pricing?

Agree with Redtag, calendar and some news will keep me coming back. See you have reduced your spreads...like GBPUSD at 0.9.... keep it up guys, I'm starting to get interested.

Hi Pear,

we have had some very good feedback so far and are looking to upgrade the website with new features. This will probably coincide with the launch of our LION MT4. Tight, transparent spreads and a commitment to customer service (not wanting to sound cliched, trite etc. as you have, I am sure, heard it all before) is what we are looking to achieve.

Hi,Good Morning,there is nothing cliched about wanting good customer services,and transparency,in this day and age it is esential.However the training you give to your team and picking the right people to carry out this is also essential.I do however have questions,1,When does your Meta4 come on line?2 I would prefer live prices,if your prices are coming from your liquidity providers then surley they are live, can you please explain why you are saying you have a price problem with live prices.Surley its a price you pay to your providers and pass on whats the problem here then?3 Are the charts live? i would not want delayed charts and indicitive prices.Although there can be an advantage to the trader sometimes in delayed charts if you a have a live charts package elsewwhere.4. You did not ans my question qbout your liquidity providers how many are you using?Here you can now use this transparency and good customer service your company is promoting,By the way i have used the Lion Demo Platform twice it does not do it for me but of course it is subjective.Thanks look forward to your reply.Regards Mike

Hi Mike.

MT4 will hopefully be live in December
Yes they are live prices. The issue is speed with all trading platforms is speed. How quickly prices get to the trader and end up as a trade. Its a bit like racing cars in Formula 1 where milliseconds count. Everyone is competing to get the prices to the trader a quickly as possible. we are constantly working on this.
Charts are live, they are fed straight from the prices.
We have 15 liquidity providers including banks and other institutions.

Hope that covers your points sufficiently.

Hi Everyone,is 15 liquidity providers enough to recieve the best price,i hear some brokers use 50.Can anyone shed some more light on this one please.Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,is 15 liquidity providers enough to recieve the best price,i hear some brokers use 50.Can anyone shed some more light on this one please.Thanks Mike

15 is probably more than enough - the interbank players (i.e. Banks) are the main liquidity providers for all brokers. Anything else gives welcome depth.

Hi cfxsignals,

Yes MT4 to arrive in December (by popular demand). We are carrying out final testing at the moment.
Yes we accept PayPal and the minimum deposit requirement is £, $ or Euro 50.
We are also looking at alternative payment methods.

Hi cfxsignals,

Yes MT4 to arrive in December (by popular demand). We are carrying out final testing at the moment.
Yes we accept PayPal and the minimum deposit requirement is £, $ or Euro 50.
We are also looking at alternative payment methods.

will the mt4 be free of the dreaded dealer plugin? can you confirm a non manipulated mt4 platform.......

when is mt4 coming ??
data export...we need plenty of backfill of good data..no spikes
need to export it into a p/f charting
also needed...dollar index/ live feed...and ability to export data
also needed..data for bund,dow,s&p,ftse 100 and dax...even if we cannot trade them thru hirose

Last edited:
when is mt4 coming ??
also needed..data for bund,dow,s&p,ftse 100 and dax...even if we cannot trade them thru hirose

Hi,Meta4 arrving in Jan apparently had to be put back by a month.What is your rational behind what you have asked for on the Meta4 platform?Regards Mike

hi Mike
need to export data into a point and figure charting software to be able to do analysis
dxy is the major index to follow
bund..need to know where the scared money is going
index..otherwise i need to keep open another mt4 to be able to export the data
anyway...all these markets are inter-related..fx being the main driver/central banks

The attached image appears to be at list of liquidity providers used by Hirose Tusyo Japan.
If possible *, can Hirose kindly confirm and would these be the same liquidity providers use by Hirose Financial UK.
* It is understood that confirmation may not be possible due to contractual agreements.

Link to parent site - HERE

Attachments

• Hirose - Liquidity.JPG
    Hirose - Liquidity.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 285
hey mike
dollar index 30 min data
see how the downtrend that started on 16 november corresponded with stock rally
stocks move inversely to dxy...thats it
2vkgw14.gif

So MT4 coming in december then? Spreads look good - you accept Paypal - is there a minimum to this?

Hi - We are doing final testing of MT4 - roll out hopefully will be Feb now. We accept PayPal but withdrawals will go back to yur back account. For depositing by Paypal the minimum is 50.

when is mt4 coming ??

Hi MT4 to come Feb we hope - final testing phase now.

The attached image appears to be at list of liquidity providers used by Hirose Tusyo Japan.
If possible *, can Hirose kindly confirm and would these be the same liquidity providers use by Hirose Financial UK.
* It is understood that confirmation may not be possible due to contractual agreements.

Link to parent site - HERE

Hi Phylo - yes they are our liquidity providers