Hirose Financial UK - chat

I mean the execution I find slow. With the competition, I can see the execution is swift. However, with your demo, after I press the buy or sell, that actions goes into the order table and then disappears to show that it has executed. So I hope you can appreciate, that is slow. Is this still an isolated incident?

I think you are right, I compered with Oanda and is very slow. The time you press the button until the time it gets executed is very slow.

I will send them an email.

Thanks for your confirmation Mike. As I said before, I think it is because the information has to travel all the way from UK to Japan and back again. If the servers are in London, I think we would see a big difference.

I have been using their proxy servers which seem to be ok. For someone who likes testing strategies though, its quite useful and easy to download and backtest.

has anyone been using their downloadable EA trading apps. if so are the realtime results consistent with the backtest?

Hi Hirose Financial UK,

Would it be possible for your website to have live spreads of the most popular currencies on it. Most brokers do this now and it's a quick way of gauging differences between brokers. I know it is possible to sign up for a demo account and see for myself, but there is no way to opt out of marketing information when you sign up, which is a major negative in my opinion.

Thanks.

LBP.

Hi Hirose Financial UK,

Would it be possible for your website to have live spreads of the most popular currencies on it. Most brokers do this now and it's a quick way of gauging differences between brokers. I know it is possible to sign up for a demo account and see for myself, but there is no way to opt out of marketing information when you sign up, which is a major negative in my opinion.

Thanks.

LBP.

Hi LBP,
we are constrained at the moment with regard to live prices on the website - its more a legacy issue rather than not wanting to post live prices.

Automatic opt out of marketing can be achieved by emailing [email protected]. We will however make this option clear when downloading a demo.

Hi LBP,
we are constrained at the moment with regard to live prices on the website - its more a legacy issue rather than not wanting to post live prices.

Automatic opt out of marketing can be achieved by emailing [email protected]. We will however make this option clear when downloading a demo.

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Is the "live prices on the website" issue to do with the website being based in Japan, as opposed to a UK based website?

Also, with regard to trading, are those servers also based in Japan. Does the LionTrader platform connect directly to them, or is there some kind of bridge system in the UK that the platform connects to, in order to push trades through.

Thanks again.

LBP.

Hi LBP

its more a time / cost thing getting live prices on the website at the moment but it will happen at some point.

We have servers in Japan, New York and London. Trade execution speed is our lifeblood so we are constantly trying to reduce latency, both from the client terminal (proxy servers are available) to the execution points ( our liquidity providers). Please do not hesitate to call us if you would like further information.

Hi LBP

its more a time / cost thing getting live prices on the website at the moment but it will happen at some point.

We have servers in Japan, New York and London. Trade execution speed is our lifeblood so we are constantly trying to reduce latency, both from the client terminal (proxy servers are available) to the execution points ( our liquidity providers). Please do not hesitate to call us if you would like further information.

Hi,

Are the London servers based in your own office or at a 3rd party site. What provisions are there for a catastrophic failure on the London servers/platform...would it be possible to place/close orders, adjust stop loss etc. by phone if this were to happen?

Also, is it possible to trade directly from the chart, and would it be possible to automate trading based on chart indicators/lines etc.?

Thanks.

LBP

Hi LBP,

Servers are based at a 3rd party site. As an FSAregulated firm we have business continuity / disaster recovery arrangements which are tested periodically. This includes trading and administrative support service arrangements should clients need to contact the firm outside of UK normal office hours which allows for position closing.

You can trade straight from the chart. There is also functionality to build an automated strategy from charts on the platform. To familiarise yourself with the platform itself you can download it from Free Demo Account?Hirose Financial UK Ltd.

Hi all,

if you are unaware a number of major features were added to the Lion Trader platform and its associated services, including:
Act Leader: allows you to copy trading signals from another trader
FXApps: buy and download strategies from ActTrader using the FXApps market
Script List: organise your scripts in a dedicated window
Instruments: new Fibonacci instruments, and much much more.

We ran a survey recently and found that clients (90%) still felt that 'spread' was the most important aspect of a trading platform. Right up there also was the ability to utilise Robot / EA functionality. The Liontrader platform has seen a significant uptake recently in Robot usage.

Hi All,

we are delighted to announce that Hirose Financial is adding another platform and will be offering its Lion MT4 in the near future. The spreads are likely to be similar to our Liontrader platform. If you would like to discuss any aspect of our MT4 offering please let us know.

We are also going to revamp the website so if you have any preferences for tools (calendars / webinars / 3rd party signal providers etc) that you would like to see please contact us.

Good Morning,an economic calender would be good.No virtual plug ins please ,and ECN.At the moment how many liquidity providers do you use for pricing?

Hi Redtag12,

Economic Calendar noted. We work on a STP basis so there is no requirement to use a virtual plug in (where is Ecn Jesus?), and we already offer ECN type prices with all costs in the spread. We have approximately 15 liquidity providers.

Hi Redtag12,

Economic Calendar noted. We work on a STP basis so there is no requirement to use a virtual plug in (where is Ecn Jesus?), and we already offer ECN type prices with all costs in the spread. We have approximately 15 liquidity providers.

Hi,what do you mean by ECN type prices the price either come from your liquidity providers or they dont.are you manipulating prices and slippage?Look forward o your ans.Mike

Hi Mike,

for clarity....we take prices from liquidity providers, take the best bid /offer add our spread, then disseminate through the platform to you. There are no other fees or commissions to pay (apart from overnight financing). No dealing desk, its straight through to our LPs (banks etc) as market orders. Yes there will ineviatbly be slippage, both positive and negative. Its our job to have the best technology to reduce latency/slippage etc etc and provide the best spreads available to us, to our clients.

Hope that helps

tried a demo (USD) last month and found that the speed of execution is unexpectedly slow. The delay is much worse than what I've experienced in most rubbish MT4 platforms.
But strange thing happened after I'd opened a GBP demo, the speed was much much faster than the USD demo.
So.......... what is speed of execution with a Real USD account ?

tried a demo (USD) last month and found that the speed of execution is unexpectedly slow. The delay is much worse than what I've experienced in most rubbish MT4 platforms.
But strange thing happened after I'd opened a GBP demo, the speed was much much faster than the USD demo.
So.......... what is speed of execution with a Real USD account ?

Hi MilkTea

there could be a number of explanations. We do have different proxy server settings that will help you speed up your connection depending on your location. If you email us we will send them to you.