Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hello..I'm Wigi..May i know what is the most powerful that you are using now?...(y)
Thank you....

Hi Wizi, i will upload a video where i will explain the method.

I think you mean whats the most up to date method i am using right ?

I dont want to sound uncomfortable, but that kind of question makes me belive that you are looking for a holigrail.This method is just a method, and it all depends on the person using it and how successfull you will be with it.

Anways, wait for the video, that will be the best solution.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

I am reading my way through the thread from the start, but the thing I am not really getting is your trigger.

I can see the set up with stochastics trending / reversing in the right direction giving the green light for a trade, but what is the actual trigger???

Are you waiting for a particular candle, or is the actual crossing of the smallest stoch that triggers the buy?

Thanks.

Hi mEmmerr, its not particular candle or crossing of stoch.

Its more about when price hits a EMA or hits a Support /Resistance level.

This might be difficult to explain in text, i will post a video , i will explain everything there.

There is basicly many things to considering when entering a trade, so its not just a fixed entry method or anything like that . But there are a few requirements that need to be in the green before even getting into a trade, but basicly its all about when price hits a ema or a R/S level when you enter a trade .SO thats you trigger, but i will explain this in detalje this weekend, as i know that is a poor explanation.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

And about your homework..
1. trade is flip on support which was created after opening bell
2. maybe double bottom, but I think it's a bit risky because of the double top on the low of previous day
3. reverse on 70% VA and EMA 4300
4. some part of your system I hope :)
5.,6.?? DMI is under 25 so it shows market in chop, don't it? (or maybe the trend is not strong enough so you can take trade on support..)
I'm really lookin forward to your explanation!!

Lets seee :)

1:Correct, and also the 30min and 10min was on your side.
And DMI was comfirming the move.

2:That was a valid buy, price retraced on low volume , so no heavy selling, it was slow selling from those who bought it lower. And still the stochastic was on our side, and this place was also the support level. And when price breaks out with that high volume it usualy does not come back and take our previouse resitance that now acts as support.

3:This one had nothing to do with the Value are, the reason for this short was this.
Price will in most cases bounce of the yellow EMA, as its a strong resitance. And even if 30min stoch is going up we can short it. But you also see that the 10min stoch was looking weak and flattening out, this was also a good indication.If both the stoch was still going strong , might have been more concerned. But as a rule, 30min stoch is going up, but 10min stoch looks weak or overbought, you can always short that level, and expect a bounce of it. Regardsless you get you first target pretty easly.

4:The trade was valid, u see that this same level was previouse support (previouse swing ) and u also see there is a 20ema there(from 3min cahrt) and that gives confluence of support. SO that was a good buy, and 30min was still on your side.
As long as 30min is on your side you can easly take these type of trade, as long as you buy or sell them at S/R levels.

5:This trade was risky , you are right, if you wanted to play it safe you wouyld not have taken this trade. As DMI is weak and. But the 30min is stillon your side, but usualy the 3 test of support dont really make the market go any higher, and you see that it was a weak bounce. So this is a risky trade.

6:This last trade was only based on the fact that price will always bounce of the yellow ema, as that is strong support or resistance. And the 30min was at that time also with me. But remeber the second test of a yellow lines usualy break, so you can use it only once, not twice.

I will explain more in the video.

With kind regards
bashir Naimy

Bashir:

Thank you so much for your generosity, and to the group of participants who have added so much.

This is my very first post, and this thread was my very first read on T2W. WOW! What a journey it has been, from beginning till now. I have to admit after page 120 I started to skip a little, but only because without being fully immersed in the charts it’s hard to understand the nuisances of the questions; but the conversations have been fantastic. Well deserved for the reader’s choice award.

I look forward to continue on the journey, can you kindly add me to your email list at [email protected]? Wish you the best, thank you again for just being you.

Hi mEmmerr, its not particular candle or crossing of stoch.

Its more about when price hits a EMA or hits a Support /Resistance level.

This might be difficult to explain in text, i will post a video , i will explain everything there.

There is basicly many things to considering when entering a trade, so its not just a fixed entry method or anything like that . But there are a few requirements that need to be in the green before even getting into a trade, but basicly its all about when price hits a ema or a R/S level when you enter a trade .SO thats you trigger, but i will explain this in detalje this weekend, as i know that is a poor explanation.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

That would be good.

Hey Pchees, thanks for the kind words.

THe reason you cant access the YM is because your broker is a forex broker, im sure they only provide you with Forex markets. From what i know, the datafeed you use, can only get the markets that your broker can provide for you.

So in shortterm, if the datafeed you use dont have YM data, then you cant see the YM as a optioms, if you data feed have the YM data then you should be able to just click file and then click find symbol and open chart. There you should see all the markets your datafeed can give you.

Let me know if you solve this issue, this should be pretty forward stuff!
If not skype me and i can explain it to you, my skype usename is b_naimy

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir

Thanks for the reply. I am feeling very stupid as you are of course correct. The standard package is forex only, so I have to go and buy the additional feed.

Doh!

Sorry.....

:eek:

does seem to work well on forex as well which is nice.

thx

pchees

Hello Bashir
I tried to download the sierra chart software version 364 as you reccomended for autotrading, but that link what you gave us on the previuos pages doesn't work. And I'v tried to download it directly from "sierra chart" website and it seems there is no longer that version available.Would be possible to use some other versions of "sierra chart" for autotrading your system.
Thanks
Best regards
Audrius

Thank you for sharing. It's helpful. I have some questions though, about your 4 charts as follows in brackets:

1: 144tick chart with a 89 exponential moving average and a 15 exponential moving
average and slow stochastics [what are your stochastics settings?] and macd [what are your macd settings?].

2:3 min chart with 20 exponential moving avererage and slow stochastics [what are your stochastics settings?]

3:10 min chart with 20 exponential moving average with slow stochastics [what are your stochastics settings?]

4:30 Min chart with 20 exponential moving average with slow stochastics [what are your stochastics settings?]

Answers would be appreciated.

.....like a frankenstein method LOL ;)
Regards
Bashir Naimy

Bash, that's just the kind of ingenuity that achieves uncommon results in the market. And I like the 'if it works' attitude...that's what puts money in one's bank.;)

Keep up the good work matey.
:cool:

Bashir and All in the group.

I quit my job today and will be trading full time.:whistling
See you guys nxt week in the room.

Guru

Thats a very big step Gury, and im sure you will do great.
Just remain strong and cold as a fish and you will do great.

And since you are going fulltime m8, if you are interested we do have a spot in our private skyperoom where we trade the NQ premarket from 09:00 central europe time until 14:00. Then we trade the NQ in market hours from 09:30 until 21:30 (Usa -5 est time)

Let me know if you are interested, just a note though , we only trade the NQ.
As we are trying to specialize on the NQ market only.

I wish you the best of everything and a profitable year.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: my skype username is b_naimy
I will also be online in the room as well, so you can listen in when we take trades and where we take them and why we take them.