Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hey everyone, sorry for being missing in action.Been very busy lately and haven had the time to be that active as i used to be.

I have been doing something very interesting that i think some of you might like.

I was sitting there thinking that many times the orginal method was very difficutlt to follow and that its difficult to look at 5 charts and get a picture.

So i have made a compact version of it, and it only uses 3 chart and 90% of the moving averages are on the 1 chart. SO you can get the entire picture from all the timeframes on 1 chart and use the 2 others to find the direction and the finetuned entry.

Its also a little improvment to it, so rules will be around the same.
But i recommend everyone that wants to learn it the right way, and those things that cant be explained to visit use at the chat room where we are doingt the trades and the you will get a better sense of how it all works.

I will post the chartbook templete here for those who use sierracharts and i will also post the spesifict for those who dont have the sierracharts.

I am also working on getting all the stochastics on 1 chart, i am waiting for reply from the sierrasupport on how to do that.

Ill have it out later today.

And the automated system is still not forgotten btw, i am still talking with Vigi about how we a can take everything we have learned so far and use it for something usefull.

I think making it fully automated is not the way to go, i think we will make it a system that will tell you when all the rules are in the green, so then you can enter the trade at the perfect place. THis will work much better. The more i look at it the more i am convinced that fully automation just does not work in the long term, there is nothing that can replace the wonderfull thing we call the brain ;)

And i will make this indictor for the manual method, so that when all the rules are OK, it will alert you and you can get busy with taking the trade.

Cya all soon.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Regards
Bashir N

Bnaimy and everybody how are you ? I want to ask you if my settings are ok , I´m using in YM in 1 minute chart ADX , Williams , MACD , 16 SMA with 16 EMA it seems fine but i´m paper trade now . Do you think the Slow Schos is better than ADX and Williams? Do you think is good to trade in 1 minute only what am i missing ? What do you recommend Thank You
Luis

Hey everyone, sorry for being missing in action.Been very busy lately and haven had the time to be that active as i used to be.

I have been doing something very interesting that i think some of you might like.

I was sitting there thinking that many times the orginal method was very difficutlt to follow and that its difficult to look at 5 charts and get a picture.

So i have made a compact version of it, and it only uses 3 chart and 90% of the moving averages are on the 1 chart. SO you can get the entire picture from all the timeframes on 1 chart and use the 2 others to find the direction and the finetuned entry.

Its also a little improvment to it, so rules will be around the same.
But i recommend everyone that wants to learn it the right way, and those things that cant be explained to visit use at the chat room where we are doingt the trades and the you will get a better sense of how it all works.

I will post the chartbook templete here for those who use sierracharts and i will also post the spesifict for those who dont have the sierracharts.

I am also working on getting all the stochastics on 1 chart, i am waiting for reply from the sierrasupport on how to do that.

Ill have it out later today.

And the automated system is still not forgotten btw, i am still talking with Vigi about how we a can take everything we have learned so far and use it for something usefull.

I think making it fully automated is not the way to go, i think we will make it a system that will tell you when all the rules are in the green, so then you can enter the trade at the perfect place. THis will work much better. The more i look at it the more i am convinced that fully automation just does not work in the long term, there is nothing that can replace the wonderfull thing we call the brain ;)

And i will make this indictor for the manual method, so that when all the rules are OK, it will alert you and you can get busy with taking the trade.

Cya all soon.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Regards
Bashir N

It's for all these reasons that you have won this forums highest accolade Bashir. Congratulations mate, I dare say that there are a good few traders walking around with heavier pockets thanks to your good nature (I'm one of them). As Willem said, very well deserved...

All the best,
Stuart

Hi Bashir i will check out your settings !! Do you still have the same settings , as Feb 21 of 2009 ? Do you have another video of you doing samples ? All the best

Luis

Bnaimy and everybody how are you ? I want to ask you if my settings are ok , I´m using in YM in 1 minute chart ADX , Williams , MACD , 16 SMA with 16 EMA it seems fine but i´m paper trade now . Do you think the Slow Schos is better than ADX and Williams? Do you think is good to trade in 1 minute only what am i missing ? What do you recommend Thank You
Luis

Hi Luis, the method and moving averages you are using is not something i am using so i cant really give you a good advice.

WHen it comes to ADX, i would rather recommend you use a DMI(Directional Movement index ) as that is more reliable and gives you more practical information.

SO i would use the DMI, but i have always been a big fan of using the stochastics, as that follows price well. But i would not use it on a 1min chart. But then again, it all depends on what market and trading style you are playing with.

On a 1min i sugggest you use a 10ema for getting into retracement, using a 16ema ususaly gets you in to a trade when the trade is over. So dont use 16 when doing retracements.

I will shortly post a new post with a new method, i suggest you use that instead.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
It's for all these reasons that you have won this forums highest accolade Bashir. Congratulations mate, I dare say that there are a good few traders walking around with heavier pockets thanks to your good nature (I'm one of them). As Willem said, very well deserved...

All the best,
Stuart

Thanks m8, it means alot to hear this from you and the rest of the guys, it makes it all worth it.

Just glad to help.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Here is my newest developed method, its very simple but rules are not that clear as on the previouse methods .

I will try to make a video where i will talk about and explain the method in detaljes since its been a while i made a video.

I use these charts:

1: 1min chart
With the following EMA's

*60 ema
*198 ema
*594 ema
*267 ema
*2000 ema
*7 ema
*4300 ema

2: 3min chart with DMI(Directional Movment index)
And Volume Value Area also known as market profile.

3: 10min chart with Slow stochastic

4: 30min chart with slow stochastic

And a simple volum indicator.

For those who are wondering where i found these ema's, then it was a fairy who told me :LOL: No, just kidding. If you spend some time looking at them you will see that those ema's will corespond to the othertimes that i have removed the ema's from .

So what it means is that the ema's i was using from the 3+10+30min charts i have converted them to the 1min.

But i have also added 2 more ema's, i had a 89ema on the 3min and the 30min and 60mins.I just coverted them to the 1min chart as well. And i removed the 89ema on the 1min as well.

So put simply, it gives you a better picture of where to expect support and resistance. Now you dont need to look at 3-4 different charts to get a sense of the price picture.

There is 1 simple rule u never can break, never go against the 30min chart stochastics, the 10min rule is alittle different now, will explain more later.

I have added a templete and a screenshot of the charting setup, and i would like to get some feedback to why i have noted where to buy and i want you all to tell me why i buy there? I want to see that you guys can see what i see on those charts.

I will also make a video where i will explain it and how to trade this way.
This method is by far the best so far, and i am using it on both the Eurostoxx50 and the NQ.

Its in esense the original method with a allitle change and i am also using support and resistance that have been carved out by price action.

Have a look, and i will come back tomorow and try to add that video and some more info.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• COMPACT.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Excample.jpg
    Excample.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Hi Bashir i will check out your settings !! Do you still have the same settings , as Feb 21 of 2009 ? Do you have another video of you doing samples ? All the best

Luis

I am no longer using the excat same settings, as i keep updating and improving on it.

I just posted a method right now, check that one out. I will come with more
info about how to trade it and how the working of the method is. I fell this is
a really mature method :)

It looks like i am leaning more and more towards using support and resistance levels and just simple indicators.But i am still a big fan of moving averages and stochastics though.

And i will also make a video with excamples and how to trade and when to trade and when to not trade.

Regards
Bashir N

Hi Bashir really thank you for answer ok , Can you trade the new method that you have in YM ? Or is just for NQ ? Thanks

Luis

Hi Bashir can you explain how do you use the new method in some words and you use it in NQ and YM ? Thank You

Luis

Hi Bashir really thank you for answer ok , Can you trade the new method that you have in YM ? Or is just for NQ ? Thanks

Luis

You can trade this on anything, does not really matter what it is, it could be stocks,futures or futures.

Bashir N

Hi Bashir can you explain how do you use the new method in some words and you use it in NQ and YM ? Thank You

Luis

As posted, i will come back with more information in a video and with some text.
Until then, just studie the chart.

You should spend some time looking at the chart and try to understand it by yourself, when i give you the info you will understand alot more and get a better fell for the method.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir thank you again for your answer , i was watching the 2 videos that you got in youtube the one with chart set up and the one with rules , i really like that set up , i want to test it . Thanks Again

Luis

I have added a templete and a screenshot of the charting setup, and i would like to get some feedback to why i have noted where to buy and i want you all to tell me why i buy there? I want to see that you guys can see what i see on those charts.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Intriguing Bashir. I must admit that it makes it far easier having all the moving averages on one chart.

I've been staring at the chart that you posted and noticed that in the places where you have marked buys that there is a break of a horizontal trend line on the volume chart. So if two volume bars are connected horizontally then a break of that line marks the beginning of a rise in price. I've attached a doctored version of your chart to show what I mean. Am I right? If not then I'll admit to a brave guess :LOL:

It's interesting what you say about never going against the 30 min stochastics, I've noticed a distinct difference in the way that price moves when the 10min stochastics are reinforced by the 30 min stochastics. Price doesn't seem to skid about quite so much and seems a little less volatile.

Regards,
Stuart

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 312
Bashir my mistake i´m close to read all 215 pages and i see you improve the methods a lot . Thanks

Luis

Hi Bashir! Thank you for your hard work you've done in this thread. It seems your system is really good. I read everything you wrote here and must say it is really fascinating how you developed your system. I was interested in price action last year. I know much about it and on demo I can earn much money but not on my real account. I've found out I need rules and I have to stick to them.. :confused: So if I can, I use your system with combination of supports and resits.. (y)
And sorry, my english is not perfect.. :)
BTW Using the value area is realy great! Everybody should read something about Market profile I think..

And about your homework..
1. trade is flip on support which was created after opening bell
2. maybe double bottom, but I think it's a bit risky because of the double top on the low of previous day
3. reverse on 70% VA and EMA 4300
4. some part of your system I hope :)
5.,6.?? DMI is under 25 so it shows market in chop, don't it? (or maybe the trend is not strong enough so you can take trade on support..)
I'm really lookin forward to your explanation!!

Last edited: