Heads Up - Tips & Recs

wtf -is a splunk

Fantastic piece of software that can look into any data you have and pick out patterns, trends and observations you could not imagine in your wildest dreams. (y)

Can be used in real time.

I do not think the full benefit of this new technology is currently used in our lives but one day it will become common as email and we'll be scratching our heads as to why it took so long.

I took the name up with the sellers of the software and the answer was well they are developers. They live on another planet but they are all healthy and have good head on their shoulders. :whistling

Buy - http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/COMS:LN (y)

Expect more orders for this company which has managed to see the back of 2007-12. Things should improve.

Evolution of IT is leading towards cloud based services and so Cloud Technology and VOIP is in.

This is a penny share at the moment but should be in double figures sooner or later.

Price as of 9th Jan 5.4p

Medium Risk. :whistling

Last edited:
Buy - http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/COMS:LN (y)

Expect more orders for this company which has managed to see the back of 2007-12. Things should improve.

Evolution of IT is leading towards cloud based services and so Cloud Technology and VOIP is in.

This is a penny share at the moment but should be in double figures sooner or later.

Price as of 9th Jan 5.4p

Medium Risk. :whistling

COMS PLC Update:

Price as of 28th Jan @ 7.57p

40% increase :D

This one is a long term recovery play guys along with Hammersons.

Niche player and a quality company. Strong Buy. (y)

Fantastic piece of software that can look into any data you have and pick out patterns, trends and observations you could not imagine in your wildest dreams. (y)

Can be used in real time.

I do not think the full benefit of this new technology is currently used in our lives but one day it will become common as email and we'll be scratching our heads as to why it took so long.

I took the name up with the sellers of the software and the answer was well they are developers. They live on another planet but they are all healthy and have good head on their shoulders. :whistling

Speaking of "Big Data", I'm finding it hard to work out who will benefit, financially, most, from all these complicated algorhythm's and software.
I mean, if a programme pops along every now and then that is better/ more efficient than say Splunk's...do they then end up, "dying by the sword" STS?

Skil Ports & Logistics (SPL) on its way

More than 5 years since it floated - long LONG delays in getting approvals etc, but motoring now. One of my 2016 best bets to more than double. To see why, check out the latest NEWS page on its website www.skilpl.com