GREY'S WEBMINAR 24Th JAN

Cheers Glenn! I've registered and, like you, my T2W nick has gone, so I've registered as pulpotim. I can't see a room called TechnicalTrader though?
Tim.

I understand that only those rooms which are currently open are visible.
When grey1 opens the room on Thurs you will see it listed.
When you try to join the room he will admit you if he recognises your Nick.

Glenn

Hi Grey1

I would like to except your invitation to the seminar. I have just registered under the name lap-top1

Thanks

LT

Last edited:
Laptop1,

The seminar is by Grey1 and not Glenn who was just helping out Tim on a technical issue.

Paul

Laptop1,

The seminar is by Grey1 and not Glenn who was just helping out Tim on a technical issue.

Paul

Yes I know lol, just changed it. Not sure why I put Glenn's name, maybe it was because he was one post above mine and I got confused:eek:

Last edited:
The Technical Trader room will be open from 1130 Uk time but the seminar starts @ 1200. so people have 30 min to find the room ...

The room is not listed now but it will be on the day

You also need to have the code below.. The code gives you the correct pos size which I explain a bit about it on the day

Grey1

Attachments

• POS SIZE.ELA
    2.9 KB · Views: 44
if you are a esignal user please adjust your set up as shown

Grey1

Attachments

• set up.jpg
    set up.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 72
The Technical Trader room will be open from 1130 Uk time but the seminar starts @ 1200. so people have 30 min to find the room ...

The room is not listed now but it will be on the day

You also need to have the code below.. The code gives you the correct pos size which I explain a bit about it on the day

Grey1

I have just registered on paltalk with the nickname LuckyBucks888 because my TT nickname of LuckyBucks was already taken.

thanks

Zak

Screen shots of MACCI on Dow

if you are a esignal user please adjust your set up as shown

Grey1

I have TS8 and I have to draw in the plus 100 and minus 100 horizontal lines on the MACCI every time I add a new stock. Is there any way of fixing the MACCI so it always draws the plus/minus lines. If someone has the code to insert into the MACCI code that would be really useful.

Thanks for the screenshot of your MACCI Grey1. One picture is worth a thousand words in this case.

I'd love to see how you (or anybody else) sets up the Iraj MACCI-Receive code too if you get a spare moment.

thanks

Zak

I presume that everyone knows they will need a reasonable quality headset if they are to get the best from the session.

Paul

Zak,

Can you open up easylanguage and copy and paste the code on here then it will be easier. Most of us have TS2000i and I am not sure if you can use files direct from earlier versions.

Paul

Zak,

Can you open up easylanguage and copy and paste the code on here then it will be easier. Most of us have TS2000i and I am not sure if you can use files direct from earlier versions.

Paul

Yes you can Paul. TS8 can import indicators from earlier versions but not the other way round. Even an earlier release of TS8 will not import an indicator from a later patch of TS8 :(.
Regards,
Imran

PS I've included the TS8 version of MACCI with settable OB/OS lines

Attachments

• MACCI_TS8.ELD
    3.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hi Iraj,
My name was also taken so I created the user imran_quazi (my name). Hope this is OK.
Regards,
Imran

Hi

It'd be great if some1(or for security reasons, 2 or more person) record the session as an audio file. I believe on same PAL-TALK sessions some years back it has been done by Gareth, as I listened to some of them. If there's no objection I'd like to suggest we do the same thing with this important event. Of course I'll be present on Thursday(ID: Kakofx) but I'd like the opportunity of listening to it again.

Regards
Yaser

I presume that everyone knows they will need a reasonable quality headset if they are to get the best from the session.

Paul

i haven't got a head headset, just a mike built into my lap top, seems to work find for skype

if i need to get a set what would you suggest?

glen

i haven't got a head headset, just a mike built into my lap top, seems to work find for skype

if i need to get a set what would you suggest?

glen

Glen,
The only problem with using a laptop mike is that if you also use the internal speaker you may get feedback. A way round is to use earphones and the laptop mic. However you must also make sure that when you connect for the session that it is quiet around you so it doesnt disturb the session for others.
Regards,
Imran

The reason I have said this is that having been in these before some of the participants were almost inaudible and it is always down to the quality of the microphone. If you are not intending asking questions then normal pc speakers would be fine. There is nothing worse than turning up with the intent of full participation and finding that you have missed out because of a poor quality microphone.

Paul