GREY'S WEBMINAR 24Th JAN

What would be the best day for the members to attend a LIVE DAY TRADING SEMINAR ?..

IS FRIDAY SUITABLE TO EVERY ONE or MID WEEK ? The WEBMINAR will be during FEB but I really want to make sure all members can attend as I wont be able to allocate another day to INTRA DAY /

During the trading day I am also going to ask couple of guys to apply my technique to give a few LIVE CALLS and if the calls are technically in accurate then we can discuss it .

Grey1

with some notice any day would be fine by me

although Friday would be best

thanks
glen

What would be the best day for the members to attend a LIVE DAY TRADING SEMINAR ?..

IS FRIDAY SUITABLE TO EVERY ONE or MID WEEK ? The WEBMINAR will be during FEB but I really want to make sure all members can attend as I wont be able to allocate another day to INTRA DAY /

During the trading day I am also going to ask couple of guys to apply my technique to give a few LIVE CALLS and if the calls are technically in accurate then we can discuss it .

Grey1

Hi Grey1

Any day of the week is great for me its just that I (and I guess a few others) have school half term coming up and so will be taking the kids away. Here, the half term starts Friday 8th Feb until Friday 14th Feb inclusive.

I have my fingers and everything crossed hoping I don't miss out on such a great opportunity.

Thanks again,

Steve

Thanks to Iraj

Grey1
Hi

I have been in self-imposed excile for posting purposes - merely lurking, but I wanted to congratulate you on your webinar, which I was not able to attend on the day, but listened to later. It was an interesting and, indeed, inspirational talk.

I would also like to thank Frank for appearing and to Trader333 for recording it and sharing it with us all.

I very much hope to attend your live call in February and Friday would be an excellent day for it.

Charlton

I be up for any day, it will be interesting to see where you get in and out of the market, Nice to see other traders who are scalpers in action. I was also thinking of giving a WEBINAR showing how I trade the ES or YM in the next few weeks.

Maybe more can do the same. I am willing to show the basics of how I trade to help the newbies on trade2win.

I'll be interested to watch how Grey or his friends how they manage a trade when it goes against them. Grey 1 and I had a disagreement on this, I wanted to know where he placed his stops. He mentions stops should be last thing to think about when trading. Grey1 is all for correct entry, this is where we had a little disagreement on. Anyhow, we all here to help and lets hope this will lead to more events like these, where other members are also willing to give up one day of their time to show others how they trade.

Cheers
LT

Any day in February is fine for me......but friday ,
even better got the weekend to absorb the info ....... :)

I be up for any day, it will be interesting to see where you get in and out of the market, Nice to see other traders who are scalpers in action. I was also thinking of giving a WEBINAR showing how I trade the ES or YM in the next few weeks.

Maybe more can do the same. I am willing to show the basics of how I trade to help the newbies on trade2win.

I'll be interested to watch how Grey or his friends how they manage a trade when it goes against them. Grey 1 and I had a disagreement on this, I wanted to know where he placed his stops. He mentions stops should be last thing to think about when trading. Grey1 is all for correct entry, this is where we had a little disagreement on. Anyhow, we all here to help and lets hope this will lead to more events like these, where other members are also willing to give up one day of their time to show others how they trade.

Cheers
LT
lap top

There was no disagreement ,, I simply put 95% stress on the analysis and entry than thinking of stop. Stop is the last thing in my head.. I feel planning stop is vital but there must be a point that one 100% realises that the analysis was not correct ,, Up until to day I still cannot not pin point that decision point,, My Automated Program trade uses a multiple of the deviation from the mean ( simpler to use N ATR ) .

Also i appreciate if you are kind enough to arrange a seminar on ES or YM ,, I certainly will attend and manage the room . Let me know when you want to use the room and I will arrange that

Muchas Gracias

PS:_ Technical Trader is becoming an interesting BB now

lap top

There was no disagreement ,, I simply put 95% stress on the analysis and entry than thinking of stop. Stop is the last thing in my head.. I feel planning stop is vital but there must be a point that one 100% realises that the analysis was not correct ,, Up until to day I still cannot not pin point that decision point,, My Automated Program trade uses a multiple of the deviation from the mean ( simpler to use N ATR ) .

Also i appreciate if you are kind enough to arrange a seminar on ES or YM ,, I certainly will attend and manage the room . Let me know when you want to use the room and I will arrange that

Muchas Gracias

PS:_ Technical Trader is becoming an interesting BB now

Well ok, maybe I shouldn't have called it a disagreement, more of a misunderstanding all I wanted to know was, if you trade was proven wrong what would make you bail. I know the stops will be different from stock to stock, this is why I asked you would you base it on an ATR.

Yes, if you be so kind, I be happy for you to manage a room for me to show live ES maybe ER2 trades. This would suite me as I am not that good when it come to technical matters. Is there a way I could talk through the Mic? do I need some kind of web cam software? by the way I don't have a web cam set up, or do I just plug the Mic in to my laptop. Maybe we can sort it out in the next 2 week.

Cheers
LT

Well ok, maybe I shouldn't have called it a disagreement, more of a misunderstanding all I wanted to know was, if you trade was proven wrong what would make you bail. I know the stops will be different from stock to stock, this is why I asked you would you base it on an ATR.

Yes, if you be so kind, I be happy for you to manage a room for me to show live ES maybe ER2 trades. This would suite me as I am not that good when it come to technical matters. Is there a way I could talk through the Mic? do I need some kind of web cam software? by the way I don't have a web cam set up, or do I just plug the Mic in to my laptop. Maybe we can sort it out in the next 2 week.

Cheers
LT

All u need is a MIC,,,, that is all ., you can also invite any 1 from the main BB as it is ur seminar. Let me know the exact date and we take it from there.
grey1

All u need is a MIC,,,, that is all ., you can also invite any 1 from the main BB as it is ur seminar. Let me know the exact date and we take it from there.
grey1

Ok cheers Grey1, I don't want to impose on your thread, so I'll open a new thread soon with the dates to show how I day trade.

That's great I only need a MIC, never done a seminar, so not sure how I'll come over, though the trades will be precise and professional.

Reference was made during the webinar to a list giving the target prices for the weak stocks. Is this to be found in one of the threads? I haven't been able to track it down so far. If anyone can give me a steer it would be much appreciated.

Al

Reference was made during the webinar to a list giving the target prices for the weak stocks. Is this to be found in one of the threads? I haven't been able to track it down so far. If anyone can give me a steer it would be much appreciated.

Al

i would like that too if someone could help...........

also grey mentions 'sector diversifying', taking 2 stocks from each sector........I would like to know how we can actually do this is practice?
I mean what if there are multiple set-ups that occur all within one sector?, do we only take the first two?............hope you understand what i mean.

jason

Thanks laptop1 for the offer of your webinar, I would love to attend if possible.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Grey1

Friday would be good.

All the best,

Chris

Grey1