GREY'S WEBMINAR 24Th JAN

Grey1

I am trying to organise a WEBMINAR for middle of next week to answer all questions on Paltalk. I will post the date as soon as I know more about it. Hopefully FIBBO and VEGAS be there to answer some of your questions as well ,,

Grey1

When using the vwap indicator there were no directional trades only pair trades. If you are talking about the Grey1 vwap engine then this is not the same thing.

Paul

no im not talking about the engine, i realised now that from what grey is saying we actually don't need the engine, the engine as i understand it would make things easier but don't really need it to make money with these strategies, but i could be wrong.

anyway from what's been told in 'the complete vwap' thread and your own thread paul 'us daily trades', there are directional vwap trades posted, even you paul have posted a directional vwap trade, a long one if im correct, and from greys thread he states the rules for both directional vwap trades and pair trading using the vwap indicator with the mpd bands, am i right?

I like the idea of the directional vwap trades, i don't think i would be interested in the pair trading technique right now, maybe later when i have more cash to throw at trading.

jason

reading through some of the posts today on tt, i realised now why vwap trading would not really work on futures markets and only work well on stocks. The reason being stocks have far more choice and with a scanner you can get alerts, with futures you may have to wait too long to get any signals, so having more choice is a big advantage. Also you have the index to go by and use to detect strength and weakness in the overall market, with futures you cannot use any other index like this in the same way.

Obviously the downsides are that you need more money as money will be tied up in more positions, as for futures and forex you are only concentrating on one market at a time.

I can now see why maybe not many people are having success with it here, as many here on tt like me, probably have not tested it fairly and many people here seem to have day jobs or like me lack of funds to really stick to the money management rules and risk analysis. So in fairness my critiscism last week was probably not fair so sorry grey.

jason

Jason,

It is a long time ago (probably getting on for 4 years) so if you remember where it is can you post the link ? I don't remember taking directional trades based on vwap but we did take directional trades although vwap was not part of the strategy for this unless I have just forgotten which is possible.

Paul

I am trying to organise a WEBMINAR for middle of next week to answer all questions on Paltalk. I will post the date as soon as I know more about it. Hopefully FIBBO and VEGAS be there to answer some of your questions as well ,,

Grey1

I am thinking of having a WEBMINAR for the members of this BB which might take around 2Hours,,, Is Thursday 24th JAN 12.30 UK time is a suitable time for most ?

I will show you how to make $$ from day first. IN fact i give you a small portfolio to start with so you can all see how easy it is to make money from this market .

I will show you how to scalp / swing 3 days / Swing few weeks and come on top every single month . I will discuss risk and hopfully shed some light on most aspects of my strategies

Grey1

Thanks

I am thinking of having a WEBMINAR for the members of this BB which might take around 2Hours,,, Is Thursday 24th JAN 12.30 UK time is a suitable time for most ?

I will show you how to make $$ from day first. IN fact i give you a small portfolio to start with so you can all see how easy it is to make money from this market .

I will show you how to scalp / swing 3 days / Swing few weeks and come on top every single month . I will discuss risk and hopfully shed some light on most aspects of my strategies

Grey1

Thanks

That sounds cool Iraj. I have a day off work that day luckily! Please count me in! :cheesy: Also pls confirm the date ASAP so I can change the day if necessary.

Regards,
Imran

Grey1

Thanks

lovely jubbly, cheers grey, set the date in my dairy, looking forward to it

Grey1

Thanks

nice one,

will this be a Q & A type thing (nightmare)... or a you talk we listen type thing (probibly better)..../?

Grey1

Thanks

That would be realy great. Look forward to it.

Thanks
Steve

Jason,

Yes and No, the key thing was that the price was holding whilst key indices were in decline and that Macci was OS for this trade. The vwap MPD bands are risk bands and I used them to determine a profit target and whether it was worth taking the trade which on this occasion it was.

Paul

FIBBO AND VEGAS be there ,, You can ask any question about trading you wish and any thing which is not clear in my own way of trading but I give you my word that after this meeting you feel a major turn around in your trading career.

Please make sure you will be using your own NICK name to get access to the room as i can only allow members of this TT to use the room ,,

I will post the details of the room and how to get access later .

Those of you who have my "STRONG WEAK CODE " try to use it and if there is any problem i will reply as best as I can ,,

Without a shadow of the doubt Thursday will have a massive impact in your future for those of you who are dead serious to become wealthy .

Grey1

FIBBO AND VEGAS be there ,, You can ask any question about trading you wish and any thing which is not clear in my own way of trading but I give you my word that after this meeting you feel a major turn around in your trading career.

Please make sure you will be using your own NICK name to get access to the room as i can only allow members of this TT to use the room ,,

Those of you who have my "STRONG WEAK CODE " try to use it and if there is any problem i will reply as best as I can ,,

Without a shadow of the doubt Thursday will have a massive impact in your future for those of you who are dead serious to become wealthy .

Grey1

Really looking forward to it. Thanks for taking the time out to 'sit' with us Grey1.
Best regards,
Imran

Thanks Iraj, I look forward to that. Please keep it simple for the dimwits amongst us!
Cheers,
Tim.
(Oh no, don't tell me, I'm the only one :eek:)

Thanks Iraj, I look forward to that. Please keep it simple for the dimwits amongst us!
Cheers,
Tim.
(Oh no, don't tell me, I'm the only one :eek:)

TIM

Now that you are a BOSS can I ask you to move all the posts on this WEBMINAR to a new thread so every body can see it ,, Please call the thread WEBMINAR by GREY1

I have no idea how to do it myself

thanks

Grey1

Thanks

That sounds excellent. Can I be included please ....

Jonathan