GREY'S WEBMINAR 24Th JAN

TIM

Now that you are a BOSS can I ask you to move all the posts on this WEBMINAR to a new thread so every body can see it ,, Please call the thread WEBMINAR by GREY1

I have no idea how to do it myself

thanks

Iraj,
Far from being the BOSS, I'm just a drone - if that! I don't have the powers that you credit me with I'm afraid; such things can only be done by the mod's AFAIA. I'll PM your request to Sharky - which is the best I can do. Sad really, as that's the first time anyone's asked me to do anything since being made a T2W Advisor!
Such is life ;)
Tim.

Iraj,

Before the thread is moved, do you still want to keep it in the TT forum ?

Paul

Without a shadow of the doubt Thursday will have a massive impact in your future for those of you who are dead serious to become wealthy .

Grey1

challenge to self........... 1year after big G's web thingy become a successful full time trader....

wee g

I am thinking of having a WEBMINAR for the members of this BB which might take around 2Hours,,, Is Thursday 24th JAN 12.30 UK time is a suitable time for most ?

I will show you how to make $$ from day first. IN fact i give you a small portfolio to start with so you can all see how easy it is to make money from this market .

I will show you how to scalp / swing 3 days / Swing few weeks and come on top every single month . I will discuss risk and hopfully shed some light on most aspects of my strategies

Grey1

Thanks

yes thank you Grey1 I really look forward to this!! I 'll have to schedule my self off that day.. but its worth it. :)

I am thinking of having a WEBMINAR for the members of this BB which might take around 2Hours,,, Is Thursday 24th JAN 12.30 UK time is a suitable time for most ?

I will show you how to make $$ from day first. IN fact i give you a small portfolio to start with so you can all see how easy it is to make money from this market .

I will show you how to scalp / swing 3 days / Swing few weeks and come on top every single month . I will discuss risk and hopfully shed some light on most aspects of my strategies

Grey1

Thanks

Hi Grey1,

that sounds like a great idea.

I would like to do a walk forward test of the 3 day swing strategy , so I would like to attend.

I just need to get my ts2000 running again :mad: .

ian

Hi

It's a great opportunity and I'm looking forward to learn more from Iraj and others. Please count me in too.

Regards
Yaser

I would like to be a part of this webinar, if thats ok, grey1.

might be an idea to ensure everyone wanting to particiapte knows what paltalk is, where to download latest version, in preparation for the day, so no messing about with techincal issues.

also, would the 2-hr talk be more productive if we were familar with certain concepts and principles? if so, what would they be. eg, familiarity with your key ideas, rules. perhaps even access to an appropriate US-stocks charting so we can see how it hangs together?

that way, you dont lose valuable time explaining things from the most basic.

I would like to be a part of this webinar, if thats ok, grey1.

might be an idea to ensure everyone wanting to particiapte knows what paltalk is, where to download latest version, in preparation for the day, so no messing about with techincal issues.

also, would the 2-hr talk be more productive if we were familar with certain concepts and principles? if so, what would they be. eg, familiarity with your key ideas, rules. perhaps even access to an appropriate US-stocks charting so we can see how it hangs together?

that way, you dont lose valuable time explaining things from the most basic.

I know it takes alot of your time grey, but we all do appreciate this so much but what about a little pre-seminar pack, where you just simply outline every thing you will cover in the seminar.......that way i and other's can prepare ourselves, i mean for example i'm not sure if you still trade system 3, vwap trading anymore these days?..............so outlining what you will cover could be good so then we can all look through the threads and get up to stratch.

regards,

jason

Grey1

I would love to attend if possible, also following on from the previous two posts, it would be great if the "in's and out's" were outlined first, as to enable a smooth free flowing webinar.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

I suggest that those wishing to take part familiarise themselves with Weak and Strong stocks relative to INDU and also get an understanding of Macci and how it can be used to show overbought and oversold conditions in the market.

Iraj may well suggest other factors but these two will be needed (I think)

Paul

Webminar by G1...WOW

Hi Iraj,

Please count me in for the the Paltalk session for the 24th...

Thanks and best wishes.

Raj

Grey1

Thanks

Please count me in for the webinar.

Would it be possible to go over the settings for the divergence code (and the code for the macci/strategy 3) before the webinar so we are all ready to use and apply what you show us? I have TS8 but never managed to trade from your code before.

many thanks

Luckybucks

The room is called TECHNICAL TRADER and is in business catagory as seen , The time is 12UK time, Please use your TT nick name . Those of you who cannot find the room for any reason PM me and i will take you to the room , mY NIC Is II WALL STREET II
Please notice that it is LETTER I and not number 1 in front of my nick .

grey1

Attachments

• chx481.png
    chx481.png
    3 KB · Views: 8
The room is called TECHNICAL TRADER and is in business catagory as seen , The time is 12UK time, Please use your TT nick name . Those of you who cannot find the room for any reason PM me and i will take you to the room , mY NIC Is II WALL STREET II
Please notice that it is LETTER I and not number 1 in front of my nick .

grey1

The name Glenn is already taken, so I've signed up as technical glenn.

Glenn

I'm a complete webinar virgin and haven't the first idea of what to do. Would someone be kind enough to hold my hand please - starting with where to find the room and how to register?
Cheers,
Tim.