Goldline Trading System

jaykay3

86 0
Yes I read his post last night. He was defending his system and bragging about all his cars, racehorses etc allegedly bought with the proceeds of his trading monies.

Wonder if legal words have been spoken to Sharky ????

anley

2,730 229
I would have loved to have seen his posts about how much money he's earnt etc etc etc, never trust those kinds of people.

Anyway all you should know about the system is that historically its worst drawdown was 74% basically meaning it's impossible to trade and I for one would steer well clear of these kinds of easy money type systems.

Anyway why was the previous thread pulled?

anley

2,730 229
Trader33

No horse racing and trading are different, but the allure of easy money is the same and this is what the system sellers market.

Get rich quick, get rich easy, beat the pros at their own game etc......Oh, and all for a few mins a day - Part time your way to success.

74% historical drawdown means a certain failure.

anley

2,730 229
If it's so good why's the price dropped from £5,000 to £1,500?

No doubt because the seller 'really wants to help the little guy'!

More like he's busted out everyone who'd pay £5k and so it's time to move on the the ones that will pay £1.5k.

Trader333

8,655 981
anley,

I was being ironic, I was making out that any activity that involves risk becomes an automatic target for one of his ventures because he believes that he can apply the same rules in one activity to another that is only related to the first by the fact that money is risked.

If you have read many of my posts you will know that I dont correlate the two at all.

Paul

anley

2,730 229
Paul

Don't worry I knew what you were getting at.

I'm English so I understand irony, but if I was American then I think you'd have to spell it out for me!

Dow Dog

409 0
Yeah, a guy called Harlosh bought it. He posts here sometimes.

Bubblefish777

1 0
Trader333 said:
I just realised that this had been on here before and was about to post the same link.

Basically it is run by a provider of horseracing software who has now become and expert on trading, well the two are virtually the same so why not ?????

Paul

I'm less sceptical......my 2 mates started the horse racing with a 1500 pot and they're up 600 in 3 weeks !!!!

So I'm more inclined not to dismiss things. Some of these do work. The site they subscribe to is makemoneyhorseracingtips.com

However 5k is a lot of dough. .... :-( Even according to their results that plus a 2k pot would take 2 years to recoupe. Need to increase the pot to recover quicker.

>>> :?:

Mahdi

10 0
What do you think of Goldline systems?

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering what people thought about this company and the software which they claim can make us ££s in the trade market?

Is this true or is this just another advertising scam?

Any help would be much appericiated.

Many Thanks

Mahdi :D

Trader333

8,655 981
Well it is interesting that they have modified the software so that "Range" trades are not included any more and you have to ask why ?

I would suggest that the reason is that the markets have been trending so "Range" trading would be losing money. But what happens when the markets start ranging again and trend trading starts losing money ? well the software will no doubt go through another iteration as the trend trades lose money instead.

In my view this is a curve backfitted system that will ultimately fail to make ongoing and consistent profit into the future.

Your choice though

Paul

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock