Gold

Dude, learn to relax a little. Gold is just one pair out of many that are available to trade. I don't solely rely on that one pair alone to trade with. You need to learn to relax thinking you know everything about the markets and you're the ''mr know it all''

Its just a trade, anyone can try any position they like as long as risk management is used. That's what trading is about, do not berate anyone trying to find they're way in the markets. I know a lot about gold, but I don't go round spouting my knowledge on it to people's posts. Gold does have potential to moon because its one of the best insurance policy's in the world, physical commodity, especially when crypto starts taking over.
Sorry I encroached on your safe space I guess your a millennial.
You know a lot about Gold??? But you dont know its a single commodity not a currency pair!
Gold does have the potential to moon yes (so does any commodity or stock being pumped by WallStreetBets but it wont! As I said before its an inflation hedge and the US is in a deflationary environment the price is going to continue to fall!

I'm providing a different perspective to yours for people who come to a trading website to learn ... deal with it. And when you post ridiculous charts with arrows pointing Gold to the moon I will call you out.
$26 off my Gold $1650 call and $400 off you random arrow call.

Sorry I encroached on your safe space I guess your a millennial.
You know a lot about Gold??? But you dont know its a single commodity not a currency pair!
Gold does have the potential to moon yes (so does any commodity or stock being pumped by WallStreetBets but it wont! As I said before its an inflation hedge and the US is in a deflationary environment the price is going to continue to fall!

I'm providing a different perspective to yours for people who come to a trading website to learn ... deal with it. And when you post ridiculous charts with arrows pointing Gold to the moon I will call you out.
$26 off my Gold $1650 call and $400 off you random arrow call.

Its not a safe place, its a place where I log my own thoughts and idea's, plus I am far far from being a millennial . you are free to post your own perspective, but do it in a sensible manner, not in a way that mocks others on their own post. Has your legendary t2w forum status gone to your head? How cute

The arrow is for a general direction up moving upwards, or downwards, if you can comprehend that.

Its not a safe place, its a place where I log my own thoughts and idea's, plus I am far far from being a millennial . you are free to post your own perspective, but do it in a sensible manner, not in a way that mocks others on their own post. Has your legendary t2w forum status gone to your head? How cute

The arrow is for a general direction up moving upwards, or downwards, if you can comprehend that.
Ouch you're quite sensitive, you must have lost a lot on that last Gold trade.

I checked the MARKET VIEW. At the end of yesterday's session, the world gold price had a rather strong day from 1679 to 1720 ($ 41) closing the daily candle with a candle covering the decline of the previous day at 1715. With By the end of the candle yesterday, in my opinion the bull rally of Gold after several days of decline will be maintained in today's trading session.

View attachment 297560
yes sir, just as i thought also :) contrary to some

Don't overlook the bigger picture - Cup and Handle pattern on the monthly.

1615375105956.png

Good morning all, Just a quick update today on the Gold buy we took on Monday. We are currently sitting in just over 480 pips in profit on this trade. But we need to keep watch for price action when it comes to the downwards trend line . There's a possibility that price could make a lower high and continue in the bearish trend . That's the vital part for this trade, if we don't break through then we take profit, if we manage to break through then we can continue to hold until we meet supply. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

For my tuppance worth, the uplift in gold probably has more to do with the two B52s...

There is no mention about supply and demand; production, cosmetic or manufacturing or inflation or interest rates. Just lots of little squiggly lines.

You know that old chestnut about TA, FA and news...

Buying this dip toward 1750 - see if it can hit channel top today 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-100519_IG Trading.jpg
    Screenshot_20210311-100519_IG Trading.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 116
Good afternoon all. Little update on the Gold trade I took. Currently 340+ pips in profit on this setup. The trade is currently set to risk free so we cant lose anything on this now. I've included the other time frames so you can see another reason that backed up my buy option, we broke above the previous supply area and price came back down to demand and the trend line . Lovely setup in my books. Would be great if we could visit the supply zone above. Keep holding for now, will update again when we get some good directional movement . GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

At the end of yesterday's session, ... while the precious metal Gold is still in the sideways from 1745-1725. With Gold still in this range, I still hold my personal opinion as in the last few days, we will sell down in this price range and wait for the breakout.
- As I mentioned as yesterday morning's comment. Personally, I am still waiting for a downward sweep of gold precious metal below the price zone that it is going sideways to be able to go up further so today we will continue to sell down precious metals. This is in the 1741-1746 region. Safe target will remain on the 1727-1732 price zone and expect 171x today.
Gold is going UP today big time!
On its way to $1800

At the end of yesterday's session, Gold price had a day of decline when the price fell from 1745 to 1727 ($ 18) closed the daily candle by a bearish candle at 1738. This is the 4th consecutive day in a row. while the precious metal Gold is still in the sideways from 1745-1725. With Gold still in this range, I still hold my personal opinion as in the last few days, we will sell down in this price range and wait for the breakout.
- As I mentioned as yesterday morning's comment. Personally, I am still waiting for a downward sweep of gold precious metal below the price zone that it is going sideways to be able to go up further so today we will continue to sell down precious metals. This is in the 1741-1746 region. Safe target will remain on the 1727-1732 price zone and expect 171x today.
You were correct today I was wrong. Such is trading. 😀

Good morning all, back on gold again today. Last time i took a trade on gold . we had the same setup buy from this monthly demand zone . The last trade failed to break the trend line convincingly so the trade was closed for 400 pips. We have since seen a lot of consolidation and most recently a drop back down to what looks to be a double bottom . I waited for support to form and this demand zone provided it. Impulsive bull candle so I entered on the candle close. Looking to visit the supply zone above for 1:3 R:R on this position. Easy one to take again GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all. Checking back on the gold trade today and happy to report currently 282 pips in profit. It will be vital what price action does over the next couple of days as we have just hit that daily demand zone . There is a chance that it could refill there and drop back. If so then get ready to close and bank your profits. If we make it through then we need to watch for the dynamic moving average resistance that it will provide. Two obstacles to watch for but easy enough to react to. Hold for now and make risk free. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

US not considering but have already decided to send the ships.

Gold to get some rocket boosters soon I reckon... Keep buying...

Last edited:
Yes, do what @Atilla says and keep buying gold...this will really annoy my detractors, especially @deadbroke 🤡 ...not to be confused with dead_broke, she is not one of my detractors.

Good morning all. Trading week is over, perfect time to look over the trades we have open. Today Gold is the pair, and happy to report we are 391+ pips in profit on this position. We broke the supply zone on the last high. Looks like we have created a little demand zone here so i think we can continue to hold our long position. The dynamic resistance of the moving average is next to push through, if we get through that then I think the bull has taken over and we should see TP hit. Hope you all have a good weekend GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Don't see this getting any better.

Also, not clear what the US thinks it will do to demonstrate resistance.

Poke the bear with a stick so it moves back.

Outcome will be very bad for US. I don't see EU following them into provoking and standing off against the Russians either.

As they say in the movies this sh!t show is about to start, so grab your seats...

Keep buying gold.

I would argue that there is still profit available in the Long Gold trade for the following reasons:

(i) $TNX is weakening (falling yield) and will likely lose another 17 basis pts; and
(ii) $CRB has turned up against $TNX; and
(iii) As DXY is no longer supported by an increasing yield $TNX, GLD/DXY is showing strength; and
(iv) $CRB/$TNX has potentially found support.

Not confirming:

(i) $CRB/SPY. However, SPY is looking increasingly stretched and I would expect weakness in SPY before the end of the week. If SPY weakens, then a further +'ve signal for GLD will be in place.

Gold normally leads the $CRB, which is what we have seen to date. A turn up in $CRB will re-ignite inflation fears in the market. If GLD does continue its current strength, GDX and GDXJ will outperform based on their increased leverage.

In either scenario, you would then expect Tech. (XLK) to struggle. If rates do fall ($TNX) then I would also expect financials to correct (XLF).

jog on
duc

Good morning all. Checking back in on our GOLD buy trade. Price broker higher then the previous lower high before the support formed at the double bottom . It has now create da higher high and what looks to be a higher low. The moving average is providing dynamic resistance as we can see price accumulate positions at the price level. Still 390+ pips ish as last time I updated but over the next couple of days will provide us with the direction it will be moving in. Hold for now will update again in a few days GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Russia announces black sea exercises and US withdraws two destroyers.

Good to step back.

Provoking the bear has only seen situation escalate.

Right move for US. Also pulling troops out of Afghanistan. Stupid numpties fighting turban heads on donkeys. US I'm sure feels proud of great work and accomplishment

UK pulling out too. About time.

I'm guessing US now in charge of drug opium trade from the far east. Who knows?