GOLD

Silverston

30 5
Not much interest here on the Gold and Silver front? Silver making a move today but I wonder if it is all the money exiting the Bitcoin market, it's got to go somewhere I guess.

bax699

20 42
Havent posted here for a while but will continue to do so. Last time i looked at gold (not on here) it was sat at the support area of 1550 area. suggested it could move from there and price has since moved up a couple of hundred pips.
You can see it has bounced from the 0.38 fib a few times, which shows that area is strong on the daily TF.
Whats next? Well i dont know for certain but could we go up to form a triple top? who knows but look out for the top around the 1587 area.
We could then either get a retrace to the 0.38 fib again or even deeper to the 50% rest stop or to meet the .618 and trend for multiple confluences before a gigantic push up. Remember buy low sell high. Look for the spots dont trade in the middle and get caught out
Screenshot_5.png

Joules MM1

Established member
642 142
$xauusd about to rip 1577's for a minor breakout sig
on the way to attack 1610/11 level
bulls still have it....until they dont ...commercials are historic extreme sell to open, longterm buyer beware

Reactions: RachelFX

Jungletrader

18 7
Havent posted here for a while but will continue to do so. Last time i looked at gold (not on here) it was sat at the support area of 1550 area. suggested it could move from there and price has since moved up a couple of hundred pips.
You can see it has bounced from the 0.38 fib a few times, which shows that area is strong on the daily TF.
Whats next? Well i dont know for certain but could we go up to form a triple top? who knows but look out for the top around the 1587 area.
We could then either get a retrace to the 0.38 fib again or even deeper to the 50% rest stop or to meet the .618 and trend for multiple confluences before a gigantic push up. Remember buy low sell high. Look for the spots dont trade in the middle and get caught out View attachment 274569
Looking like a possible triple top or may range for a while before pushing up or more downside to the .618 Fib level. Either ways be ready for the price movement !

Reactions: RachelFX

Madalyn

41 4
We could then either get a retrace to the 0.38 fib again or even deeper to the 50% rest stop or to meet the .618 and trend for multiple confluences before a gigantic push up. Remember buy low sell high. Look for the spots dont trade in the middle and get caught out View attachment 274569
Double top could send the price down.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,050 1,446
Methinks its down a bit before the upswing later.
Taliking of gold, does anyone watch the Gold diggers in Western Ozz, on TV ?
The heat goes way up to 50 C and this ends the prospecting season.
Personally I would find it too hot but gold fever drives them on.

Reactions: bax699

S Hughes

2 0
Hi thanks Lee just what I was looking for, good analysis. Is it possible to follow threads on here?

sebking1986

7 3
Be interesting to see if the technicals prevail over the fundamentals in the coming days/weeks with coronavirus not looking any closer to being contained.

pezza55

12 3
Gold has shot up at the end of this week to form a triple top will be looking to sell this come monday for the big retrace before the next big bull run!