Gold

Havent posted here for a while but will continue to do so. Last time i looked at gold (not on here) it was sat at the support area of 1550 area. suggested it could move from there and price has since moved up a couple of hundred pips.
You can see it has bounced from the 0.38 fib a few times, which shows that area is strong on the daily TF.
Whats next? Well i dont know for certain but could we go up to form a triple top? who knows but look out for the top around the 1587 area.
We could then either get a retrace to the 0.38 fib again or even deeper to the 50% rest stop or to meet the .618 and trend for multiple confluences before a gigantic push up. Remember buy low sell high. Look for the spots dont trade in the middle and get caught outView attachment 274569
Double top could send the price down.

Nice analysis, I haven’t been trading gold recently but it’s something I’ll looking into.

Methinks its down a bit before the upswing later.
Taliking of gold, does anyone watch the Gold diggers in Western Ozz, on TV ?
The heat goes way up to 50 C and this ends the prospecting season.
Personally I would find it too hot but gold fever drives them on.

Hi thanks Lee just what I was looking for, good analysis. Is it possible to follow threads on here?

Be interesting to see if the technicals prevail over the fundamentals in the coming days/weeks with coronavirus not looking any closer to being contained.

Havent posted here for a while but will continue to do so. Last time i looked at gold (not on here) it was sat at the support area of 1550 area. suggested it could move from there and price has since moved up a couple of hundred pips.
You can see it has bounced from the 0.38 fib a few times, which shows that area is strong on the daily TF.
Whats next? Well i dont know for certain but could we go up to form a triple top? who knows but look out for the top around the 1587 area.
We could then either get a retrace to the 0.38 fib again or even deeper to the 50% rest stop or to meet the .618 and trend for multiple confluences before a gigantic push up. Remember buy low sell high. Look for the spots dont trade in the middle and get caught outView attachment 274569
Gold has shot up at the end of this week to form a triple top will be looking to sell this come monday for the big retrace before the next big bull run!

Gold , has been very interesting lately. We have seen another huge push up in price to over the 1600's. this seemingly opens the doors for new highs.
But before we establish its place in the upper prices we must find new support first. Where will that be?
Its possible we could see another bull flag form like previously before the last significant push up, my guess would be this. But with gold you never know. Ive marked out some key areas where we could possibly get a nice buy position in, the suppport on the .382 fib then there is two nice areas of confluence on the 0.50 and 0.618 fibs that meet the long term trend. These would be ideal and most likely strong in the zone. Double top looks ripe for the drop currently with rejection happening. Stay light stay focused and remember patience pays
Screenshot_1.png

GOLD . Its Sunday and today reflecting on the insane movement we saw from gold the last couple of trading days last week. I think that move could of been the current top for now. As you can see from the fib levels the last consolidation move was at the prefect 50% rest stop before the next push.
It looks like a reversal sign on the 4H TF but obviously we never know. Surely we should see some sort of sell off from the extreme movements we saw.
An ideal scenario would be for it to revisit the .618 or back to the 50% to collect alot of buyers stops that jumped in with FOMO, it has multiple confluences with the test of the break and the touch of the longer trend. i will certainly be buying round those areas if it comes back that far. this recent push up certainly opens up the door for more upside movement, and possibly towards all time highs. Lets see where its heading next week. But be ready
Screenshot_1.png

Coronavirus back in the news again so I see Gold rising again next week

*BEWARE Market Crash* Check out aud nzd and jpy pairs this morning. Crazy moves yet again with another flash crash. With that being said time to look at gold again as its been a while. Looks like it touched 1700 and rejected for now and formed a double top M formation. Ill be looking for it to drop back to 1575 areas at least before i place any buys. possibly even a little lower to the next fib around 1550. Stay safe out there everyone the markets are going to be wild for a few days coming.
Screenshot_3.png

The hedging against a virus induced downturn of economies could send gold even higher imho

Last time i looked at gold , i suggested the double top M formation at 1662 for the sell back down to 1575-1550. we have achieved this move now with a gain of over 1000 pips. As you can see price rejected from the long primary trend and just above the .618 fib level. But what will happen next? will we see a further push down, or will we hold support around this area before the next push upwards. i have taken the day off trading today to protect my weeks profits and not potentially get caught in a trade on a friday over the weekend. Otherwise i would of bought at the level it dropped too. Stay safe if your trading, hopefully some of you caught the bottom and got a cheap price for gold . Wild week we have had, enjoy your weekend everyone
Screenshot_11.png

Ray Dalio (Bridgewater Fund), has predicted for 2020, that gold will rise; will it?... we'll see...

"..... the good guys at Bridgewater have just churned out a new public prophecy: gold will rise to $2,000."

Saturday and time to reflect. Looks like most of the world is on lockdown now and rightfully so. This virus is proving to spread very fast. Back looking at gold today as its been a while. Couple of weeks ago i was suggesting selling from the 1662 area marked in red. We had the double top and M formation, along with bearish divergence on the daily, very strong confluences. I thought we would only get down to the 1544 area a the bull has been so strong. But nontheless we dropped alot more all the way down to 1451. So well done if you took that sell you made a nice few thousand pips there. The 1451 support level looks to of been the bottom for this pullback and price closed friday above the .618 fib level We could see some ranging action around here before the next move up, that would be my guess. The uncertainty of the corona is causing alot of volatility in the market so we need to be safe. Always remember to buy gold at the cheapest price possible. Enjoy your weekend GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png