Gold - it's gonna blow

buying now is not the best time to buy, i would suggest buying when the price is alot closer to the 150 moving average on a daily chart. that's not to say it won't go higher now.

lol, I'm not gonna buy off no 150 moving average:LOL: especially when thats not to say it won't go higher now.

I don't have a good enough trading knowledge or reputation to wind people up so I'll stay out.

1450 will be tested in the short term.

Long term gold will go higher imho.

It's written in the sTArs...

There may be a bit of a pull back on gold but I know and you know it will march on for ever.

Wish I had bought some "bling" 2 years ago !! I even had a look in the local jewellers

just wait another few years till it hits 925.

the 1800 price ceiling was drawn in the sand many moons ago now, but in order to sell we need buyers so feel free anyone.

Sweet, 1450 is just below the 150 moving average on a daily chart! 2 people can't be wrong so I've just set my order!

Why you reckon it'll go to 925 dc? I like your predictions and they haven't been too far off recently, just interested in why/how you reach those predictions?

There may be a bit of a pull back on gold but I know and you know it will march on for ever.

Wish I had bought some "bling" 2 years ago !! I even had a look in the local jewellers

I stopped buying at $1000, and only bought physical, quick dart up the road to Blackpool. I also used to go to a cracking auction when I had the time 2-3 years back, best purchases were 2 krugs for 700 quid plus vat for the two and a ladies Omega watch, beautiful thing, cost 6k new, got it for 500 quid, even the gold in the bracelet was worth more. The wife wears it now and again..valued at 3..

Once gold collapses I'll buy more coins, but for now IMHO it's madness..

Sweet, 1450 is just below the 150 moving average on a daily chart! 2 people can't be wrong so I've just set my order!

Why you reckon it'll go to 925 dc? I like your predictions and they haven't been too far off recently, just interested in why/how you reach those predictions?

I didn't know that however, you should watch out as it may bounce off 150MA as they tend to...

Make sure you do your own analysis too and know your target and stop limits...

DC I think you are great too. However, 3000 looks more likely to me than 1000.

Good luck to your both... :)

when the flight to gold started feb 2008 and through july and into 2009 the 925 became the floor and 1800 the target, then into 2010 1080 became the 2nd wave of buying with same target.

At the moment Im looking for gold to drift as many exit I expect to go short but not yet another 2 weeks would be time perfect, this would be a series of short term trades in and out for a week or two whilst gold falls.

I didn't know that however, you should watch out as it may bounce off 150MA as they tend to...

Make sure you do your own analysis too and know your target and stop limits...

DC I think you are great too. However, 3000 looks more likely to me than 1000.

Good luck to your both... :)

Nothing ever has, or ever will, "bounce off 150 MA".

Given that interest rates are near zero (therefore effectively no yield) and that governments are in the process of debasing their currencies, it is just acting like an alternative form of currency .... i.e. its not so much that gold is expensive, but rather that the dollar is cheap

Gold is most definitely a bubble just like tech stocks, real estate, etc... it's just a matter of time.

Given that interest rates are near zero (therefore effectively no yield) and that governments are in the process of debasing their currencies, it is just acting like an alternative form of currency .... i.e. its not so much that gold is expensive, but rather that the dollar is cheap

Does anyone see any upside to the dollar?

Looking at Gold from a fundamental point of view, I only see an upside at the moment. Granted there does seem to be a bubble developing at the moment, there are no real alternatives at the moment. Treasuries are facing resistance now (especially after the downgrade) and the opportunity to buy crude at $85 seems to be gone (currently trading at $109.15). I'm still very bullish on Gold. Will be buying in.

Attachments

• atilla.JPG
    atilla.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 174