Gold - it's gonna blow

squall321

.../

Attachments

• goldsilver.jpg
    goldsilver.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 400
Am I right in saying that the drop in silver was mainly due to an increase in margin requirements? and the sell off in gold last week when margins were also increased was weak in comparison.

Am I right in saying that the drop in silver was mainly due to an increase in margin requirements? and the sell off in gold last week when margins were also increased was weak in comparison.

there will be more increases coming

Blow up? many players starting to exit as we approach 1800 ceiling

There may be a bit of a pull back on gold but I know and you know it will march on for ever.

Wish I had bought some "bling" 2 years ago !! I even had a look in the local jewellers

I was calling the top on gold @ 1000! Calling tops is a mugs game and in the case of gold, overall, it will continue on until the proverbial sh*t has been cleared off of the systemic fan no matter what the technical say.

Reading the last page really gives me confidence in the advice offered by members of this forum... I've only been here a short while and already I can see there are members here who just want to criticize others, whether they are making the right or wrong decisions... is this forum not here to help people? Can't understand why people would be like that... trying to f*ck people up at every turn...(n)