Gold - it's gonna blow

That chart looks like the USD is flat lining to me... :rolleyes:

Is there any life left in the patient... :cheesy:

this is only one of the ways I make money (not for beginners). lol:

Met a guy once who bought the ftse when it looked like price was going up and sold when it looked like it was going down..

He looked for "aggro moves"..when something violent happened on his line chart. Have seen and heard far worse strats than that..used some too..:LOL:

If you can tell me which exchange rates like really really really matter and tell me what this chart means I'll start listening to you again.

please

Attachments

• comp.JPG
    comp.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 166
If you can tell me which exchange rates like really really really matter and tell me what this chart means I'll start listening to you again.

please

Well that chart looks like the EUR is screwing the USD to me... :rolleyes:

Considering both currencies on the rocks nothing else to do I guess...

I'd bet on the EUR being around a little longer than the USD... Any takers... :cheesy:

Was the channel 4 news last night to be taken serious when they were on about wall street bond traders betting against the euro, or is it a trap!

Gonna start up on the Spanish method I think and stick it out.

@ Paz - Too many variables. Maybe I should start looking at intra-day like the rest of you tw@s! I'm really starting to see the appeal.

Not had much sleep last night. fasting too. Expect me to be posting plenty more shizen over the next two weeks.

Not had much sleep last night. fasting too. Expect me to be posting plenty more shizen over the next two weeks.

Aren't you supposed to be posting nice stuff if you are on best behaviour... :cheesy:

Be nice! No swearing for one month... :p