Gold - it's gonna blow

Public joe is only beginning to be drawn into gold. So there is way more to go for gold before the collapse. I am revising my target up from 2000 to 3000.

Here's the gold merchants pumping gold for public joe to make his entry. It will take some time before they work up a frenzy.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/vide...pkg.lakhani.gold.as.investment.cnn?&hpt=hp_c2

I agree with your premise Joe, although there's a big takedown coming up prior to the mania phase. However if it goes parabollic now for 3 months, all bets are off.

Take care about shorting gold imho. There is a lot of money sloshing about around the world and not many places to put it. Gold is one. The Swiss are horrified at so much going there and putting up the currency to unworkable levels.
Will have a look at precious stones like diamonds.

Take care about shorting gold imho. There is a lot of money sloshing about around the world and not many places to put it. Gold is one. The Swiss are horrified at so much going there and putting up the currency to unworkable levels.
Will have a look at precious stones like diamonds.

Found this on the web and it sounds plausible

Due to rarity, top pieces will have a growth in value. This is especially the case for the top colors red, pink, blue, ...

In case the diamonds are colorless (D,E,...) and 3 ct or above in size each, you already can enjoy a serious rise in prices since the last half year.

Why would it stop ? Mining costs are extremely high and rising (therefore the high prices), there are many more wealthy people every year (China, India,...) who want expensive products, ... Most mines have decreasing yields, some are close to depletion and the newly discovered pipes take several years and colossal investments to develop.

Small colorless diamonds did not register a serious value rise at all, and they do not represent the rarity larger and rarely colored pieces do, in my honest opinion.

Why would anyone want to pay top price for mined diamonds when man made ones offer higher clarity and perfection at half the price.

Why would anyone want to pay top price for mined diamonds when man made ones offer higher clarity and perfection at half the price.

Too small ?

Property like farms should really come into good value as the population soars in Africa, India etc.

That's only If they solve the aids problem which is unlikely. Besides who would want to invest when the place is corrupt and murderous. You have a good chance of losing the land too. Stay far away from that place.

That's only If they solve the aids problem which is unlikely. Besides who would want to invest when the place is corrupt and murderous. You have a good chance of losing the land too. Stay far away from that place.

I wasn't suggesting buying a farm there - more like here.

A 10 acre smallholding like that longhaired chef bloke and grow yer own

Attachments

• Hugh.jpg
    Hugh.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Diamonds are such an insider market. For the more valuable stones each one is different & it is very much an OTC trade. As for purchasing from a company such as DeBeers ... you have to buy in batches so I hear. & you usually get a couple of good stones interspersed with crappy little ones.

Warning .... this is a closed inside market! I know someone who got stung. Unless you're one of the clique you stand a good chance of losing IMHO

Found this on the web and it sounds plausible

Due to rarity, top pieces will have a growth in value. This is especially the case for the top colors red, pink, blue, ...

In case the diamonds are colorless (D,E,...) and 3 ct or above in size each, you already can enjoy a serious rise in prices since the last half year.

Why would it stop ? Mining costs are extremely high and rising (therefore the high prices), there are many more wealthy people every year (China, India,...) who want expensive products, ... Most mines have decreasing yields, some are close to depletion and the newly discovered pipes take several years and colossal investments to develop.

Small colorless diamonds did not register a serious value rise at all, and they do not represent the rarity larger and rarely colored pieces do, in my honest opinion.