Getting rid of spam

Rognvold

I might be mistaken , but when u download the Google toolbar isnt there an option to install with or without this bit of spyware.....think it is something to do with the search facility or something.

I installed it without accepting this option, being a bit cautious as I did it on my inlaws PC first, & the pop-up blocker & main facilities still work a treat............if I am talking out of my a**e forgive me. but this seemed to ring a bell

Jay

By hving Kazza installed or one of many other pieces of pirating / sharing software.So beware. Stealth is not the word....

Although my wife would welcome me having a 9 inch p*n*s I'm fed up with all the mail from people telling me how to get one by taking their herbs.

My wife is also getting a bit suspicious about the girls e-mailing me who say they have installed a web cam.

Any up to date testimonials on the best anti spam (preferably freeware) software to get rid of this cr*p?

Assistance much appreciated, and thanks in advance.

LII

PS Anybody tried the herbs?

Last edited:
I use Mailwasher so you can delete the spam from the server and don't have to download it at all.
You can set it up with filters and blacklists