gbp jpy

robert11

The price is fluctuating in a consolidation range in the M30 TF. we are expecting a trendy move by getting it out of the area.

Last edited by a moderator:
sell 2% !! -

1380023987-562.jpg

What is this system? Big Ichimoku ? :D

ScreenHunter_4708 Oct. 15 22.54.jpg

Dude! Your conclusion makes no sense. You write, "if it falls below," but it's ALREADY below, isn't it?

I overlooked the inclusion of 4-hour charts in my analyses yesterday, which is why my tables had an extra row at the bottom. So what did they say?

According to my 4-hour GBPJPY chart, this pair is currently neutral, so I might look to go long under 126.05 or look to sell above 127.65.

I overlooked the inclusion of 4-hour charts in my analyses yesterday, which is why my tables had an extra row at the bottom. So what did they say?

According to my 4-hour GBPJPY chart, this pair is currently neutral, so I might look to go long under 126.05 or look to sell above 127.65.

I sold this pair earlier to when it was at 128.00, but have no plans for the immediate future.

I'm bullish Pound long but I'm s-so af-fraid to short then Yen against it for the short-term. But I wouldn't buy the Yen the way its' been trading, it looks like a suckers bet.

I'm bullish Pound long but I'm s-so af-fraid to short then Yen against it for the short-term. But I wouldn't buy the Yen the way its' been trading, it looks like a suckers bet.

Keeping long on pound till elections day, I think investors will keep cutting bets on greenback. What is your thoughts on that?

Keeping long on pound till elections day, I think investors will keep cutting bets on greenback. What is your thoughts on that?

I'm thinking this pullback will be short-lived. Brexit is going to keep killing the Euro and Yen, that should drive the Dollar.