gbp jpy

robert11

34 3
The price is fluctuating in a consolidation range in the M30 TF. we are expecting a trendy move by getting it out of the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

robertofx

139 1
sell 2% !! -

What is this system? Big Ichimoku ? :D

Will Duxon

175 4
I overlooked the inclusion of 4-hour charts in my analyses yesterday, which is why my tables had an extra row at the bottom. So what did they say?

According to my 4-hour GBPJPY chart, this pair is currently neutral, so I might look to go long under 126.05 or look to sell above 127.65.

Will Duxon

175 4
I overlooked the inclusion of 4-hour charts in my analyses yesterday, which is why my tables had an extra row at the bottom. So what did they say?

According to my 4-hour GBPJPY chart, this pair is currently neutral, so I might look to go long under 126.05 or look to sell above 127.65.

I sold this pair earlier to when it was at 128.00, but have no plans for the immediate future.

Needless Promo

9 0
I'm bullish Pound long but I'm s-so af-fraid to short then Yen against it for the short-term. But I wouldn't buy the Yen the way its' been trading, it looks like a suckers bet.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
I'm bullish Pound long but I'm s-so af-fraid to short then Yen against it for the short-term. But I wouldn't buy the Yen the way its' been trading, it looks like a suckers bet.

Keeping long on pound till elections day, I think investors will keep cutting bets on greenback. What is your thoughts on that?

Needless Promo

9 0
Keeping long on pound till elections day, I think investors will keep cutting bets on greenback. What is your thoughts on that?

I'm thinking this pullback will be short-lived. Brexit is going to keep killing the Euro and Yen, that should drive the Dollar.

arigoldman

Established member
626 10
Very uncertain lately...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock