FX Trading: week 8th - 14th July

1. Where's cable going? 2. How many pips do you want this week?

• Total voters
that long was like walking uphill into a head wind.... :eek: hopefully its run out of puff ,I have watching it grind up, trying a short now 2.0164 ,stop wise, I'll have a look at it high 180's.

Long cable at 67 and EUR/JPY at 13 on breakout method

Anyone else still having problems viewing this forum? Unless I refresh the page a couple of times, I can't read any postings.

yeah, ive had to refresh up tp 6 times, go out, in, out, do the okie cokie :) not good last couple of days......

nice run down on the usd /swiss this morning
got in a bit late
but a profit is a profit

I was waiting for the rebound to 2161
50% fib line
but its going down again

Oh no, just when I'm going short at 160, hoping for a quick 15pt!

(T2W platform does seem to be behaving oddly this week.)

:) could go either way from here I think phil,but im trying not to think :p , Im just swinging away at everything that pops up on my radar....

if it tests that recent relative low 142, i'll likely bail out there i think... looking at the 3 hourlies, its still sub the uptrend line from 1.96 odd ,maybe a loft up for a retrace ? I dunno...

Attachments

• cx4.PNG
    cx4.PNG
    51 KB · Views: 172
:) could go either way from here I think phil,but im trying not to think :p , Im just swinging away at everything that pops up on my radar....

if it tests that recent relative low 142, i'll likely bail out there i think... looking at the 3 hourlies, its still sub the uptrend line from 1.96 odd ,maybe a loft up for a retrace ? I dunno...

Trying not to think is my favoured strategy these days, too. Maybe we're onto something? 'The Secrets of Trading FX the Unthinking Way' price £29.99.
Anyway, looks like our huge trades in contrary directions have confused the entire currency world, causing cable to flatline for ten minutes...

Zen and the art of forex trading wouldn't that be Phil :LOL: I'll buy one with this market today!

Trying not to think is my favoured strategy these days, too. Maybe we're onto something? 'The Secrets of Trading FX the Unthinking Way' price £29.99.
Anyway, looks like our huge trades in contrary directions have confused the entire currency world, causing cable to flatline for ten minutes...

I I dont think £29.99 is too cheap, I know it is... :p stick a couple of zero's on.

this doji stale mate were tangled up in sums up what im looking at, is it gonna tank south from 180 already hit today or another prod higher.. if its a super prod beyong 2.0220 I'd say that puts higher prices back on track for er, higher prices :)

getting to a squeeze point, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but someday soon.

Zen and the art of forex trading wouldn't that be Phil :LOL: I'll buy one with this market today!

Maybe Robert M. Persig will write the foreword for us, wasp?
CB: £29.99 is just for the book, the whole course inc. DVDs, blood pressure monitor and T-shirt will be offered at an introductory price of £699.

Do you think if we all went short/long EXACTLY the same time, we could get this damn thing moving in one direction for a while...! :eek:

Maybe Robert M. Persig will write the foreword for us, wasp?
CB: £29.99 is just for the book, the whole course inc. DVDs, blood pressure monitor and T-shirt will be offered at an introductory price of £699.

Ive got zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, not finished it, started it a couple of years back :) have to dig it out , also read zen and the art of archery, took the bloke a year or 2 just to get proficient at holding the bow ...... always fancied getting a long bow. 200 feet a second, some speed, to think, my gardens that long and it would take 1 second ? scary......

any archers here ?

Do you think if we all went short/long EXACTLY the same time, we could get this damn thing moving in one direction for a while...! :eek:

Don't know about short but it's breaking out to the upside on my charts. I think this is going to attempt to mount $2... :)

Ive got zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, not finished it, started it a couple of years back :) have to dig it out , also read zen and the art of archery, took the bloke a year or 2 just to get proficient at holding the bow ...... always fancied getting a long bow. 200 feet a second, some speed, to think, my gardens that long and it would take 1 second ? scary......

any archers here ?

I think someone had the nick of Jeffery ... once :cheesy:

Don't know about short but it's breaking out to the upside on my charts. I think this is going to attempt to mount $2... :)

Oh I'm easy... just one way or the other would be good.... :rolleyes:

any archers here ?

No, but I can play the theme tune on the piano.

notwithstanding his lack of social graces, compounding was bullish on cable, his assessment may yet prove correct.

Afternoon all,
T2W still seems to be playing silly buggers today - lots of refreshing required.

Long cable this morning at 152, took off half at 179, trailing a stop on the rest. It's a bit of a slow grind today as others have commented.