FX Trading: week 8th - 14th July

1. Where's cable going? 2. How many pips do you want this week?

• Total voters
Morning all. Long cable and short EUR/JPY. Cable is constrained by the double top around 20160 although I think that it may well break this to move considerably higher. If wrong I have a reasonably tight stop at got a goodish entry this morning at 25.

The EUR/JPY is supported by the weekend gap and an hour close below 16812 is required to open up the downside.
covered short with a small profit at 20142 and set limit sell at 20170 with SL@20186 Target 20129

As far as the EURO and the Pound are concerned, I believe we are poised for an upward movement - sooner than later. Long's should be favored and flavored. So, I hope you chaps are enjoying your breakfast, and I hope most of you don't puke it out :cool:. There's money to be made, just make sure your on the right side of the trade. Technicals are pointing up. Once again enjoy your breakfast. I'm famished. Gone. Lol. Have this undeniable taste for cod fish over fried bake with a glass of berry punch on the side.

gone long at 20143 Limit 20170 sl20pps
Taken 4pps profit on the last lonf as I have to be away for few hours. Till then I shall be out of the market. Happy trading to all.

OK, I confess, I was being a little bit naughty
I thought you might have been a wee bit quick on pulling the trigger ...poosibly drawn in by dip to 810. The chart and stuff was a childish prank..
Apologies
HS :eek:

no worries HS, probably was too quick going in. testing wider stops at the moment. stop intact.

j

gone long 148, not sure what I make of it yet.... :) im looking at it, thinking hmm yeah, but... hmm..

see what happens.....

tiddlywinks..

now short 152.6, let this be the monster move...... ? battin 3 from 3 at the mo... bit tight up here though....

A day for serial losses in both directions if you're not careful... Might go short if it hits 160 again.

Closed both my long cable and short EUR/JPY for small profits. Not a very exciting day but still a profit.

got to catch a flight. stop is now at 167.60, target 169.65. till tomorrow

sorry this is off topic but what do you think of the new pic j.

had a shave and got a bigger tounge, now thats got to impress the girls:LOL: :LOL:

if not im in big trouble:eek:

havent been watching , got friends over, but flattened long at 150.5,

edit, thats flattened short, (2 wines and a couple voddies......) :)

Last edited:
Long cable at 67 and EUR/JPY at 13 on breakout method

Anyone else still having problems viewing this forum? Unless I refresh the page a couple of times, I can't read any postings.

Anyone else still having problems viewing this forum? Unless I refresh the page a couple of times, I can't read any postings.

I am too, appears that there is no post, hit refresh and it appears. Also in the bottom left corner, I get 'Errors on Page'

Long cable at 67 and EUR/JPY at 13 on breakout method

How many browsers do you have open on T2W.

I found out that with one page it's ok. When I have 2 or 3 open I have problems as you say with the page not coming up.

On Cable I think it may try for $2. House prices still rising 10%. Blimey, interest rate rises are look like mosquitos on the rear end of a Rhino... Wonder how many stings it will take to shift it's rear.:rolleyes:

To top it off Bernanke will be talking on inflation. Bet he'll be talking tough - everybody hide behind a pillow and pretend we are scared of rate hikes... :-0