FTSE trading...

What did I say........down 10 points and all that time your were doing analysis

But MUM always taught me not to go with strangers.......

Would you follow my tips if i just said sell BP.l now for 10 pts without giving any reasoning etc?

its a game of trust...ive given 2 tips and both profitable that should give you 100% reliance.

I'm not implying anything about you here so don't take this as personal.

Thats what happens with most boiler rooms 2 winners then goodbye money.

I'm fairly sure you're not doing anything like that as you have been contributing etc on here but that's how it could just as easily be.

im hardly operating a boiler room scam, i was really trying to help the trainee accountant to stop wasting this time doing pointeless analysis - just watch the graph and listen to the news its as easy as that

if your not fully qualified your still training - you still got exams to do therefore you are a .........traineee.

There isn't really mate.

Either Buy low, sell high

or buy high sell higher (or vice versa for a bear).

I'm not sure if there is anything to find in correlating volume in the stocks and movements in the FTSe future. You could just get someone offloading a program of FTSE stocks which will show a rise in vols but the market may soon recover as this is swallowed up but leaving you short the FTSE.

Not taking the p*ss or anything but since you've said you're live again what is your plan?

Nazi-Strict MM

Two trades per day max (for now) no matter what to learn discipline after completely overtrading to recoup losses last time

Pre-planned trades only. Set charts to alert me at levels then watch PA for entry. Full journal entry for each trade.

No trading/viewing any TF < 2 hourly - patience

Only thing I'm thing I'm really unsure about is which market to trade.

is it a proper accounting qualification or a Frosties one .....ie the one where you take 5 tokens on the back of a Frosties pack send them off and get a certificate ?

im hardly operating a boiler room scam, i was really trying to help the trainee accountant to stop wasting this time doing pointeless analysis - just watch the graph and listen to the news its as easy as that

Wasn't saying you were, all i meant was why would anyone want to trade on the recommendation of a relative stranger without even knowing the reasoning behind the trade.

Nazi-Strict MM

Two trades per day max (for now) no matter what to learn discipline after completely overtrading to recoup losses last time

Pre-planned trades only. Set charts to alert me at levels then watch PA for entry. Full journal entry for each trade.

No trading/viewing any TF < 2 hourly - patience

Only thing I'm thing I'm really unsure about is which market to trade.

So basically you're looking for double high's/lows etc on longer TF charts and then playing either the break or the retreat.

Sounds ok to me.

Wasn't saying you were, all i meant was why would anyone want to trade on the recommendation of a relative stranger without even knowing the reasoning behind the trade.

I lost £80 in one trade doing that one time. Dante posted something and I just went short. he's a b*stard but I'm an idiot.

Yeah ive heard on the boards that people give wrong advice to take out their fellow trader.....It must be a English thing.

So basically you're looking for double high's/lows etc on longer TF charts and then playing either the break or the retreat.

Sounds ok to me.

Not ness just double highs but yeh. swings or continuations. Maybe channels. basic play what you see trading.

If I canpull this off then I'll start looking at the more complex trades. small steps innit.

Isn't there that quote about giving a fish to someone or teaching thme to fish for themselves......

Well its better for everyone to go in the same direction as it would help the momentum, so giving incorrect advice is counter productive. Sure a few hundred pounds from 10 traders wont really move the market, but it may help..