Ftse harmonic trading 80-90% win ratio

August to October is not 1 month last time I checked. Are my results that unbelievable ? :clap:

Well unfortunately its not the case if you do your research you will find out that proper chart analysis and pattern identification has been around along time since the 30's.

Lol.
30th August to beginning of October.... It's nearer 1 month than 3......

But no need to be so defensive. Which is what you are.

It was a general comment. Why only the 1 month (+10 days) of history?
You seem to be an advanced trader, what happened pre Sept?

Without being defensive. Try to respond.

I had two shorts from the top of the market last week what a sell off !

10.23.2012-13.51.20.png

10.23.2012-15.33.45.png

Certainly been tough few weeks with storms and elections.

But I would like to show you how I nailed the top of the market.

This was my analysis on the eve of the election day.

11.06.2012-12.21.56.png

and as you can see here my entry:

11.07.2012-12.52.54.png

Now I know people here complain about technical analysis but all those lines were completely necessary. I will never say its 100% setup guarantee, but this pattern the Gartley pattern has been proven to have 80% success rate.

So when I identify this pattern I always take it.

do you use the harmonic analyser as pattern recognition? Or by manual analysis?

I have not used this software its not necessary because at the moment I am only trading FTSE so there is only one market for me to look at. So its not too much effort. IMO a great book written on this subject is by Ross Beck "Gartley trading Method". Once you start analyzing the waves and applying fib ratios to them things start to make alot of sense and ... its alot of fun :)

I have not used this software its not necessary because at the moment I am only trading FTSE so there is only one market for me to look at. So its not too much effort. IMO a great book written on this subject is by Ross Beck "Gartley trading Method". Once you start analyzing the waves and applying fib ratios to them things start to make alot of sense and ... its alot of fun :)

Thanks for the response. I may pick it up at some point however I can't see myself applying the techniques. Too busy with my own right now(y)