Historical Performance of Harmonic Patterns and their Constituent Fibonacci Ratios

arshi

“I am starting this thread to get some feedback on my historical analysis of the various harmonic patterns and their ratios.
I have spent about 5 years analyzing the historical performance of Gartley, Crab, Butterfly, Bat and AB=CD patterns. Basically I took historical market data from a couple of different sources (Esignal, Telechart), cleaned it up and put it in a SQL Server database. I then used some data from some third party software (harmonicanalyzer & amibroker) and I also wrote my own queries to find all of the patterns which had occurred over a 5 year time frame. I actually have 20 years of historical stock data in the tables for all NASDAQ, NYSE, OTCBB, and AMEX stocks as well as thousands of Indexes and ETF’s. I decided to only analyze the daily patterns. I have everything documented on my website – HarmonicPatterns.com | Gartley, Bat, Crab & more Harmonic Patterns | Fibonacci Ratios

I would be interested in getting some feedback on my findings and methodology. Hope this helps improve the returns for all of the harmonic traders out there like me. Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss further. My email [email protected]